Rien:

Thanks I appreciate it a lot ?.

I will post here and on the feeds when I made some ?

Sounds good and thank you!! Xoxoxo

Heyyy! What should I start first: (korean edition)

Hwarang (or) alchemy of souls 

Annette:

I drooped Hwarang and havent watched Alchemy of Souls, so I'll go with the latter

Annette:

If you're interested in magic and fantasy, Alchemy of Souls is the one. But if you're looking for more historical and bromances, then Hwarang it is :))

fiflydramalover:

I drooped Hwarang and havent watched Alchemy of Souls, so I'll go with the latter

Why did you drop hwarang? (The cast looked nice [park hyung sik<3])

awkward potato:

If you're interested in magic and fantasy, Alchemy of Souls is the one. But if you're looking for more historical and bromances, then Hwarang it is :))

I wanna start AoS because I'm really starting to like jung so min (I'm watching Love Next Door and I love it smsmsm)

Annette:

I wanna start AoS because I'm really starting to like jung so min (I'm watching Love Next Door and I love it smsmsm)

Then all the more you should go for AoS~ She's really adorable in there. However, she's not in the second part.

Annette:

Why did you drop hwarang? (The cast looked nice [park hyung sik<3])

I just didnt like the story or vibe of the show. Wasnt a good match for me. 

Okay so here's a sneak peak at Wednesday's Badge of the Day on the Feeds #WuxiaWednesday

I hope it looks okay, I tried a gradient because the blue and red is so pretty and in the middle it blends into purple. Also I hope it's an actual Wuxia I did look up on internet and was like 89% sure lol Also it's on fiflydramalover's list for Wuxia.

so you guys get first dibs on this Wuxia Lover Badge. Will add it to the Emblem Catalog on Wednesday :)

Edit: I was told the gif animation was a bit slow so here’s a new try.

Rien:

Okay so here's a sneak peak at Wednesday's Badge of the Day on the Feeds #WuxiaWednesday

I hope it looks okay, I tried a gradient because the blue and red is so pretty and in the middle it blends into purple. Also I hope it's an actual Wuxia I did look up on internet and was like 89% sure lol Also it's on fiflydramalover's list for Wuxia.

so you guys get first dibs on this Wuxia Lover Badge. Will add it to the Emblem Catalog on Wednesday :)

OMG THEY'RE GORGEOUS ✨✨

Rien:

This is amazing!!! Thank you!!

heyy have any of you tried watching tgcf/reading the manhua/novel?

[how is it??!!]

Here's the second Wuxia Lover Badge

GIF 

and here's a try on a Xianxia Lover Badge

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️??????♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️???????

They are fireeee