I was trying to contribute to this revenge plot discussion, but my brain goes blank.  I can't recall anything!  I think I am getting old... or I watch so many that I really don't remember anything.  ?

I agree with @hoshthegoat, I want more Arthdal Chronicles.  It is disappointing without  Song Joong Ki, but just give it to me!  LOL

@virgievirgie Yeah it's disappointing about Song Joong Ki and Kim Ji Won, but if they do get Lee Joon Gi (not really sure about Shin Se Kyung, but oh well idk) that would be pretty great as well, just as long as that content is eventually released.

Well, for me it's a big NO to keep watching a show when they change the cast, especially for main characters. I hate that. I stopped watching River Where the Moon Rises when they removed Kim Ji Soo.

It's a pity if it's really confirmed for Arthdal Chronicles. Saison 1 was so good.

Well to each their own, you don't need to watch it if you don't want to that's fine, but I'm going to watch it anyway because I was mostly in it for the story regardless of the cast.

Hello, everyone. Can I join the club? I've been more interested in watching more historical dramas lately after watching Mr.Sunshine a month ago and want to start trying Chinese historical dramas. I'm also watching The Red Sleeve and planning to watch Six Flying Dragons soon. 

SJ123:

Hello, everyone. Can I join the club? I've been more interested in watching more historical dramas lately after watching Mr.Sunshine a month ago and want to start trying Chinese historical dramas. I'm also watching The Red Sleeve and planning to watch Six Flying Dragons soon. 

Hello! Welcome to the club

MrPeach:

Hello! Welcome to the club

Thank you! 

SJ123:

Welcome to the club! :)

You're watching some top rated stuff there, good job! Hope you enjoy the historical journey :D

WandereR:

Welcome to the club! :)

You're watching some top rated stuff there, good job! Hope you enjoy the historical journey :D

Thank you! I’m excited! 

Welcome in the club ! I hope you're enjoying "The Red Sleeve", that's a very good sageuk to start, it will put your standards very high. ^^

As it is summer and holidays season for many people now, the club is quieter after the Hall of Fame discussions, but I'm sure it will be more lively again later.

Hello, HDC-ers!  

I'm knee deep in work and family committments these days. But a new member said Six Flying Dragons and my SFD antennae starting vibrating!  AHHA

Hope everyone is well.

Welcome, SJ123

kYuBin:

Welcome in the club ! I hope you're enjoying "The Red Sleeve", that's a very good sageuk to start, it will put your standards very high. ^^

As it is summer and holidays season for many people now, the club is quieter after the Hall of Fame discussions, but I'm sure it will be more lively again later.

Thank you! "The Red Sleeve" is impressive so far. 

Nienna:

Hello, HDC-ers!  

I'm knee deep in work and family committments these days. But a new member said Six Flying Dragons and my SFD antennae starting vibrating!  AHHA

Hope everyone is well.

Welcome, SJ123

Thank you! I heard so many good things about Six Flying Dragons and can't wait to start it, so I adore the actor, Byun Yo-han, in Mr.Sunshine. I heard he is terrific in SFD as well. 

SJ123:

Welcome Welcome!! Red Sleeve wasn't my cup of tea but the acting was really good. Hope you enjoy it more though!

Ari:

Welcome Welcome!! Red Sleeve wasn't my cup of tea but the acting was really good. Hope you enjoy it more though!

Thank you! I love it so far, especially the romance and the focus on the court ladies. Forbidden love is my cup of tea. lol