Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Yume Wo Ateru (To Give a Dream)!!!!! Such a great drama!!!! I recommend to yall since it's also only 4 episodes. It stars Nana Komatsu, Rinko Kikuchi, Joe Odagiri and Arata Mackenyu!

It's about a child model having a condescending mom who was blinded by the fame of her daughter. The girl became even more popular as she grew up but a scandal hit her uprise to fame. 

• Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
    Enjoyed this from start to end - Amazed at the number outfits that Kim Bok Joo (Lee Sung Kyung) wore. What a beautiful actress, the color of her eyes and hair, and so expressive.
  • I’m Not a Robot
    Loved the casting in this drama, funny, sweet, and happy ending, just my type of drama and movie
  • Mother (2010) Japanese version
    For me, such an underrated drama. Not for the faint of heart, had me bawling throughout. I can only describe it as having your heart ripped out of your chest, beaten stupid, and eventually having it rammed back in your body. Even thinking about this drama has my emotions welling up and nearly in tears. The flow, the way the story is told, the depth to which the intertwined paternal and maternal relationships are presented and unravel.  By far one of the most powerful and unforgettable drama's, including comparable Western dramas or movies. I am currently watching the Korean version (2018) and I find it to be quite amateurish in comparison.

Something in the Rain / Pretty Noona

HAHAHA I haven't had time to watch dramas—school is hectic! I think the last drama I actually finished was You're Beautiful. It was awesome!

Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi

Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu