Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

What was the last drama you completed/watched?
In my country airs a chinese drama named King Qian of Wuyue with Wang Yanan, Ma Su, Xu Jinjiang. It is very good and every time an episode finishes playing a song. The song is sooo perfect but I can' t find it anywhere on internet.
Only seen one... Rent a Girlfriend back home for new year Didn't make me want to watch more cdramas... It was so slow... Nothing was happening...
Yi Qi You Kan Liu Xing Yu/Let's Watch The Meteor Shower Again.... It's loosely based on the Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango. I couldn't
take it... one of the worse verison ever!
Gave Cdramas a second chance with Sunny Happiness because I love Mike He!!! it was surprisingly good.

Does Taiwanese dramas count??

Just finished Love Buffet and rewatched Devil Beside You with Rainie Yang and Mike He. One of my alltime favorite Asian drama!!
Currently watching Drunken To Love You and ToGetHer with Rainie Yang... she's da bomb!!! :D
hanacerry wrote: Yi Qi You Kan Liu Xing Yu/Let's Watch The Meteor Shower Again.... It's loosely based on the Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango. I couldn't
take it... one of the worse verison ever!
Gave Cdramas a second chance with Sunny Happiness because I love Mike He!!! it was surprisingly good.

Does Taiwanese dramas count??

Just finished Love Buffet and rewatched Devil Beside You with Rainie Yang and Mike He. One of my alltime favorite Asian drama!!
Currently watching Drunken To Love You and ToGetHer with Rainie Yang... she's da bomb!!! :D

If Tdramas count it'd be a looot more! Watching drunken to love you right now too. Rainie is super! ToGetHer is one of my favourites (maybe because Jiro is so cute *_*) And the last finished tdrama was Hi my Sweetheart (Rainie again ^^')
The last C-Drama I've watched was Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower but I dropped it. It's the worse version of HYD I have ever seen. I don't recommend that series to anyone. As for TW-Drama I'm watching Drunken to Love You. I'm currently on ep 4. C-Dramas in general aren't so good but I have to say the historical ones are a little better. I find them amusing actually with all that battle effects. I've seen a few TW-dramas so I prefer them over C-Dramas and HK-ones.
The last one I finished was Sunny Happiness...It was tedious to go through, I also feel it lasted too long. Every time I thought of dropping it, Mike He or Li Yi Feng came on screen and that thought left my head. So, I was able to finish it. I also liked Chang Janine's acting. It was the first TDrama main lead that didn't annoy me too much.

I also tried to watch Drunken to Love You. I couldn't even get through half the first episode.
I already watched Goong - Jade Palace Lockheart till the end, currently watching Drunken to Love You. Both are hilarious dramas, if not funny enough, i'll get sleepy before it end kekeke :D
koi1189 wrote: I already watched Goong - Jade Palace Lockheart till the end, currently watching Drunken to Love You. Both are hilarious dramas, if not funny enough, i'll get sleepy before it end kekeke :D

Was Jade Palace Lockheart any good? I watched the first episode and liked it, but stopped because I saw it had over 30 episodes.
I last watched Why Why Love (Mike He & Ranie) which is pretty good for a T drama. I'm currently watching Let's Go Watch the Meteor shower. Its 36 eps so it will take me a while to finish. The storyline is based off of Hana Yori Dongo but it keeps fresh with a College Setting and strays away from the HYD plotline quite a lot. The only thing is it takes many episodes before anything starts to really happen between the characters. I want to keep watching though cause the Acting is actually good and the cast has good chemistry.
TW dramas count as Chinese dramas, right?

If so then I recently finished watching Down With Love because of a recommendation a friend of mine made. Have to say I loved it! Jerry's acting has gotten sooooo much better since Meteor Garden (the only other time I've watched him).

In general though, I don't watch a lot of TW dramas (or Cdramas). But there are a few I have on my plan to watch list. So whenever I get time, fingers crossed.
If TW dramas counts then: Hi My Sweetheart
MARS - was amazing
MULAN Wonderful...the song for the dead is still in my head. This movie made me cry so much !
I've only ever completed 2 Taiwan dramas (I haven't watched any Hong Kong or Chinese dramas yet). The 2 I completed were Romantic Princess and It Started With a Kiss.