Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

11 nin mo iru, I always seem to have bad expetations for a new show i'm starting.I Always check the first episode out by skipping through parts of it and i always seem to not like it , but when i watch the whole episode it tends to be amazing and this one is no exeption. We should have a forum topic like : ''what i expected what i got/watched'' since i tend to have a whole different thought about a drama before i start it Anyway my next show will be Hungry! i already watched one episode and till now the same goes as what i said above: at the begin of the episode it seemed have way to much aimed at girls (shower fanservice and''sexy guys'') but at the end of the episode i really enjoyed it.
rooftop prince ... a great drama
Akai Ito
A weird drama. I still don't know if I liked it or not.
amrita828 wrote: Akai Ito
A weird drama. I still don't know if I liked it or not.

haha...i know what you mean.. :D

me,
Samurai High School.. amazing act from Miura Haruma, but didn't like shirota yu there.. >_<
piratus wrote: 11 nin mo iru,

I always seem to have bad expetations for a new show i'm starting.I Always check the first episode out by skipping through parts of it and i always seem to not like it , but when i watch the whole episode it tends to be amazing and this one is no exeption. We should have a forum topic like : ''what i expected what i got/watched'' since i tend to have a whole different thought about a drama before i start it

Anyway my next show will be Hungry! i already watched one episode and till now the same goes as what i said above: at the begin of the episode it seemed have way to much aimed at girls (shower fanservice and''sexy guys'') but at the end of the episode i really enjoyed it.

i loved 11 nin mo iru..specially the lesson in life narrated at the end of every episode:-)
the family was so funny and cute...

Love Generation...the story was simple but cute..rated 9:-)
soracantabile wrote: haha...i know what you mean.. :D

me,
Samurai High School.. amazing act from Miura Haruma, but didn't like shirota yu there.. >_<

So, I'm not the only one. :) I had a hard time writing a review for it, because I couldn't really pinpoint what the problem with it was (or what problem I had with it). I gave it an overall 8 because, regardless of my taste, I think it's not a bad drama.

Samurai High School I dropped at episode 1. I don't even remember why, lol.
Queen In Hyun's Man <3
Rated a 10
Loved it ever since I started watching it.
I just finished watching Ikemen desu ne!!! Kawai!!!^^
Kisarazu Cat's Eye.. Had a really good laugh!!LOL..laughed even in a scene that is normally sad.. f(^^')
Last one I watched was Queen In HYun's Man. I really, really like the chemistry between the lead! I gave it a 9 cuz the ending was a little weird for me =/ I think it was too much in the last 2 episodes..the whole forgetting thing and stuff. But nevertheless..I LOVED watching it ^^,
Finished hungry, till now i really couldn't find a drama i really hated even if it may be kinda cliche its always a new experience for me because the main story may be cliche but the little things are what it make different. This hasn't actually have to do anything with this drama but i just wanted to share this with you guys. anyway next up: Hunter, i don't have high expetations of it yet, but we will see .