Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Last c-drama I watched was My Girlfriend with Timmy Xu and Bridgette Qiao. I really enjoyed it. Although Ding Xiao Rou (Bridgette Qiao) was kinda dumb/pretty naïve she didn't annoy me and still had a foot on the ground. I usually get annoyed when someone is too naïve but she was just kind of endearing to me? They made me forget they're actors and I got rly invested ahahah.

Last k-drama I watched was probably Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joon and I would DEFINITLY recommend it. It was a while since I saw it but the romance is so sweet and fluffy. I love Nam Yoo Hyuk's teasing of Kim Bok Joon, how they talks abt her insecurity and how Nam Yoo Hyuk responds to it, and especially their romance. I feel like it's very very fluffy and it doesn't feel like it's made up. Anyway I liked it hehe.

Idk if it counts yet but I've almost finished Legend of Fu Yao (ep 59/66) and my god it's packed with story. It's a bit slow sometimes, it only made me bored once. The main character Fu Yao (Yang Mi) is strong, independent and kind with a strong sense of justice (I love me an independent female character lol). All the supporting roles are interesting and individual, and there are a lot of backstories they explore along with the main storyline. Action, fantasy, a bit of romance, kinda historical (although in a fantasy world).

Dark Blue and Moonlight

Cinderella and the Four Knights

The Untamed Special Edition

finally... I got bored the more I watched it lmao maybe watching the drama a second time isn't as interesting than before

maichankpop:

My Holo Love

That's completed already?! Didn't it JUST start?!

*edit, I see it's on netflix

Hua Jai Sila

As Flowers Fade and Fly Across the Sky.

Not bad, but I don't like it too. Just so-so.