Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched?

This discussion has been closed.

RainRosie wrote: Shut Up Flower Boy Band Episode 1 - dropped

Why'd you drop it?? D:

Skip Beat Episode 10
Running Man Episode 83 (:D im finally caught up now i get to watch the BIGBANG ep next. YAY!!)
RainRosie wrote: Shut Up Flower Boy Band Episode 1 - dropped

Why did you drop it? its a good drama you should give it another chance.
A Tree With Deep Roots ep 21 :O almost the end :(
ali101234 wrote: Running Man Episode 83 (:D im finally caught up now i get to watch the BIGBANG ep next. YAY!!)

hehe you have worked hard lol me I have a long way to go - Running Man Ep 13.

ali101234 wrote: Why did you drop it? its a good drama you should give it another chance.

& @ C4U

I was thinking I would really like it but I dunno saw first half of ep 1 & it just didnt grab me at all maybe i will pick it up again sometime...
RainRosie wrote: hehe you have worked hard lol me I have a long way to go - Running Man Ep 13.

I was thinking I would really like it but I dunno saw first half of ep 1 & it just didnt grab me at all maybe i will pick it up again sometime...

besharam!!..kaise drop kar sakti hain tu itna achaa drama?!!..:p
..and why are you still up by the way?! lol
KamZ wrote: besharam!!..kaise drop kar sakti hain tu itna achaa drama?!!..:p
..and why are you still up by the way?! lol

do u like it ?? lol r u watching it?

I thought it would be right up my street lots of good looking young guys but a few of the band members look nice but some of them look downright freaky (IMHO - dont hate me)
RainRosie wrote: do u like it ?? lol r u watching it?

I thought it would be right up my street lots of good looking young guys but a few of the band members look nice but some of them look downright freaky (IMHO - dont hate me)

i am and i love it...who looks freaky?! your Lee Min Ki?! lol
RainRosie wrote: do u like it ?? lol r u watching it?

KamZ wrote: i am and i love it...who looks freaky?! your Lee Min Ki?! lol

lol.. you should watch ep 2 before you make a decision.
ok my fellow big bang/Taeyang fans I will be guided by you & give it another chance lol if after ep 2 i aint convinced it then SHALL be dropped forever more muhahahahahhaha
My Princess episode 11. For some unfathomable reason I ended up dropping that one after only four episodes last year, and so I decided to give it another chance. Now I'm really glad I did - it's funny and cute, and right up my alley.
Nairne wrote: My Princess episode 11.

For some unfathomable reason I ended up dropping that one after only four episodes last year, and so I decided to give it another chance. Now I'm really glad I did - it's funny and cute, and right up my alley.

I liked the SSH shower scenes hehe but KTH teeth were a little off putting :D
Sleepninja wrote: GTO Episode 9

whats GTO???