DramaNomNom:

I wonder what order those scenes were shot in though because they looked exactly the same the second time around.

omg now that you mention it-- 

Monster Next Door EP9

• This episode had my full attention from start to finish. 
  • Diew's mom gives me the eek. She seems like the type of human to suck the confidence and joy out of her own child.
  • We jump right into the trip, where God is being overly sweet and affectionate and Diew HATES it.
  • To be real-- I feel so bad for BOTH of them, because neither of them is wrong.
  • What makes these two special is that they communicate really well. Would you look at that, two BL characters talking about their feelings. Shocking. Mind-blowing.
  • It's strange to get a whole guest character and plotline to develop the secondary couple-- but it's cool.
  • When God took his shirt off in the tent, I short circuited. (Big is so attractive omg)
  • I also died at the link Game sent Diew, but him getting caught reading it, was worse lmao
  • Will you look at that-- sex in a tent. Niceee.
  • And everyone heard. Niceee? lol
  • I definitely want to strangle Wan, because how can you let Beer make that expression and just shrug it off-- 
  • I think I might be a Beer enthusiast. 
  • We close up this episode with Diew seeing his ex who has a creepy ass smirk thing going on. I hate him already.
 axdxex:
Sugar Dog Life Ep7

Did anyone else feel really emotional

Yup. I'm pretty invested in this couple. Lovin' this cute, fluffy series.

axdxex:
Monster Next Door EP9

This episode had my full attention from start to finish. 

Yup, especially in the latter part of the episode. Love is blossoming all around.

RXinw:
I cannot afford to waste 15 minutes of my time yet here we are with this long ass trailer.

(re "The Love Matter" pilot) I watched it. The good news is that I feel like I've now seen the whole series and thus can spare myself from actually watching what will probably be a mediocre BL at best. Thus, 15 minutes well spent.

Ep 9 of I Saw You In My Dream was so good. Every episode has just been getting better and better.

I haven’t watched anything since The Trainee on Sunday cuz I don’t have any time  and don’t really want to catch up with any of my currently airing dramas 

Could someone rec a quick-burn, cute nice drama that I can watch in my spare time? I NEED some BL lmao 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Could someone rec a quick-burn, cute nice drama that I can watch in my spare time?

Looking at your PTW list ... hmmm ... "cute" and "nice" is clear, but what does Onyx mean by "quick burn"? If that means "moves along quickly with total runtime of 2-3 hours", I guess that rules out most Thai BLs,  but I'll throw some in anyways.

So here are some ideas:

Two of my favourite Taiwan BLs are "About Youth" and "Stay By My Side". Both are adorably cute and move along quickly. ("About Youth" is sweet innocent young first love, so don't expect steamy shower scenes.)

Two JBLs on your PTW list that are among my personal faves are "Takara-kun to Amagi-kun" and "Kieta Hatsukoi". (Both are also sweet innocent young first love, so don't expect more than a gentle, non-slurpy kiss. Both are also quite funny at times.)

Among the Korean titles on your PTW list, "Blue Boys" is very short and an easy watch, despite some flaws.

And finally, some Thai BLs on your list that are "cute" and "nice" (and needless to say longer, while still moving along quickly by Thai standards) are "Babe and a Boss" (Force/Book), "Century of Love" and "Love in Translation" (both Daou/Offroad), and "Cooking Crush" (Off/Gun but very much comedy, nothing at all like "Not Me").

You have a lot of other good stuff on your PTW list, too!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Could someone rec a quick-burn, cute nice drama that I can watch in my spare time?

Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu 

Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! 

Hidamari ga Kikoeru 

I Told Sunset about You 

Kieta Hatsukoi 

Utsukushii Kare 

From your ptw list, these are the most loved series I can come up with. I haven't seen most of the other titles in your ptw, but these are good enough to must watch. It depends on what you want at the moment, but they are short and nice. Happy watching!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I haven’t watched anything since The Trainee on Sunday cuz I don’t have any time  and don’t really want to catch up with any of my currently airing dramas 

Could someone rec a quick-burn, cute nice drama that I can watch in my spare time? I NEED some BL lmao 

I don’t know if you’re OK with currently airing dramas but sugar dog life is super cute. Seven out of 10 episodes of aired so far. 

There's also Kieta Hatsukoi, if it's with you,  I became the lead in a bl drama, a man who defies the world of  bl s1 - s3, I cannot reach You, Mr. Unlucky has no Choice to kiss

Emrys:
Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu

Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!

Hidamari ga Kikoeru

I Told Sunset about You

Kieta Hatsukoi

Utsukushii Kare 

Although I'm not sure I'd necessarily call these all "quick-burn", I love all of these! (The "Utukushii Kare" / "My Beautiful Man" trilogy needs to be watched in order.)

sjay:
sugar dog life is super cute.

Wrong. It's super super SUPER cute!

sjay:
There's also Kieta Hatsukoi, if it's with you,  I became the lead in a bl drama, a man who defies the world of  bl s1 - s3, I cannot reach You, Mr. Unlucky has no Choice to kiss

I love "If It's With You" and "I Cannot Reach You". (Both are young first love, although in the case of the first title, not necessarily young first sex, haha.)

"Lead in a BL Drama" is a really cute comedy and a short, easy, very enjoyable watch.

I'm personally not so keen on the "Man Who Defies" series because it's not really my sense of humour, but I think I'm in the minority on that. 

The other two titles are already listed above. ("Mr. Unlucky" = "Fukou-kun")