ANNIE NU:
Ig I can try seeing them

I posted my reviews on the server if you're interested.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

I posted my reviews on the server if you're interested.

Oh yes I'll check them out ☺️ 

axdxex:
Plus & Minus : 12 Ep / 25 min
Best Friends to Lovers. Adults.
Kimi Ni Wa Todokanai : 8 EP / 20 min
Best Friends to Lovers. High School.
Takara No Vidro : 10 EP / 23 min
Cute. Leads actually get together well before the finale.
Old Fashion Cupcake : 5 EP / 25 min
Age Gap. Classic.
Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo : 5 EP / 23 min.
Refreshing.
Bokura No Shokutaku : 10 EP / 23 min
Adorable. I love this show with all my heart. 

This is a master class in how to do concise reviews!

While I didn't viscerally love "Cupcake" and "Plus & Minus" quite as much as many or most people seem to, they're both broadly very popular. I totally love the other four. In short: Good recommendations.

the boys got loose on my profile for the new season lol

It accidentally looks like candy corn LOL 

Is candy corn worth trying? I've never had candy corn in my life but the internet goes nuts for it every year LOL candy corn and pumpkin spice LOL

I started watching Feel You Linger In The Air but feel like this is going to get sad LOL I'm not ready for sad lol 

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Got 20 minutes to spare? This is a cute, short film: "Complicated" (Thailand, 2024) that I just posted about on my feed.

If you have 45 minutes to spare, the three-part series, "2nd Chance" (Thailand, 2024) is a cute watch.

I'll add "Falling for My Boss" to this list (on the Shortime app; search for yourself as MDL won't let me insert the link). It's short-form format, with each episode being just 1m30s long. Cute, with little substance. Best to binge-watch either by purchasing, or saving coins for several days.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

I'll add "Falling for My Boss" to this list (on the Shortime app; search for yourself as MDL won't let me insert the link). It's short-form format, with each episode being just 1m30s long. Cute, with little substance. Best to binge-watch either by purchasing, or saving coins for several days.

Thanks