Curious what everyone’s thoughts on KinnPorsche so far are?

I hear episode 4 got mixed reactions due to the r-rated scene (y’all know what I am talking about lmao). Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think there is a petition to get the show canceled due to that particular scene in the show as well. 

Sunshine123:

I hear episode 4 got mixed reactions due to the r-rated scene (y’all know what I am talking about lmao). Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think there is a petition to get the show canceled due to that particular scene in the show as well. 

I personally have been enjoying it. My only problem about the scene was that porsche was still having effects from being drugged and didn't seem in the right mind for consent. But if he was 100% sober than I would be all for it.

loubug1012:

Manner of Death had a good amount of tension at least in my opinion. Also Star and Sky: Star in my mind has a fair amount of tension so far but its still early episodes.

I was just recommended the show Manner of death yesterday by a friend.  Definitely will have to watch it next after I finish SOTUS.

wildbutterfly_32:

Was curious, what is everyone's favorite sexual tension in a bl drama? I really felt it in Not Me, between Sean and White ( #offgun ) and I want to feel that same kind of sexual tension so please recommend me some :) 

kissable lips !! the actors are getting another project soon. plus the tasty florida

Hello.  Today I decided to see  with who  bl actor we were born on a  same  date  3th  June  , but unfortunately I did't found  absolutely nothing ....  I will be very grateful if someone finds something!

My question is have you checked such things and with which actors are you on the same date? 

I think the storyline is good 

Sunshine123:

I think the storyline is good so far . I enjoyed it but the scene at the last of ep 3 made me a little bit uncomfortable

Kim Yeong Ja -Key:

I think the storyline is good 

I think the storyline is good so far . I enjoyed it but the scene at the last of ep 3 made me a little bit uncomfortable

The storyline is amazing I love it so much tbh I wasn't really uncomfortable with the scene I know the show is rated for older people so I don't see why people are getting mad and wanting to do petitions to get rid of it like if you don't like it then don't watch it my only problem with the scene is that porsche was drugged 

Amy:

The storyline is amazing I love it so much tbh I wasn't really uncomfortable with the scene I know the show is rated for older people so I don't see why people are getting mad and wanting to do petitions to get rid of it like if you don't like it then don't watch it my only problem with the scene is that porsche was drugged 

I likely to not watching it  but I saw everyone even under age people also trying it out . I also tried .

It a good bl drama .I can watch it fully.

I'd love to join :))

I told sunset about F4:

I want to join

Welcome then :)_

Be active in the club you will be the member automatically

I want to join the club

What are your favourite BL webtoons based on art alone?

My absolute favourites right now are Heaven Official's Blessing & Painter of the Night.

hoshthegoat:

What are your favourite BL webtoons based on art alone?

My absolute favourites right now are Heaven Official's Blessing & Painter of the Night.

I don't think I have watched one yet 

Recommend me one

Sesshys:

I want to join the club

Welcome