I probably would have had more variety in my answers if it were about BL novels/webtoons/manga, because I've only watched I think 2 BL dramas this year.

(Been trying to catch up on my drama backlog this year and while I do have BL on that list I watch my dramas in a very specific order to me)

camooflage:

I'll thank you all and i really enjoyed this challenge <3

There were several Series i hadn't on my radar.

I don't like the Word underrated, let´s call it not hyped ;-)

Btw. why aren't there the Vietnamese BL's on MDL? 

There aren't any Vietnamese dramas or films on MDL at present, even though the suggestion has now reached 509 votes.  Feel free to add your vote and leave a comment - maybe someday we'll get to start adding V-dramas on MDL. 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/34581-add-vietnam-to-the-database

Popcxqueen:

There aren't any Vietnamese dramas or films on MDL at present, even though the suggestion has now reached 509 votes.  Feel free to add your vote and leave a comment - maybe someday we'll get to start adding V-dramas on MDL. 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/34581-add-vietnam-to-the-database

Thank you <3  I just wasn't sure if there's a reason why Vietnam isn't included.

Even if it's not an Asian BL i would like to recommend Heartstopper to you all.

I just finished it on Netflix and i really liked it :-)

Just finished The Miracle of Teddy Bear and highly recommend it

Good morning everyone!!!

I actually have just a few more question prompts that I thought of that I would like to ask you all going forward. For today, I want to ask...

What would your ideal BL drama be like? (What actors would you cast? What would the storyline be like? What would the setting be? & etc)

Sunshine123:

Good morning everyone!!!

I actually have just a few more question prompts that I thought of that I would like to ask you all going forward. For today, I want to ask...

What would your ideal BL drama be like? (What actors would you cast? What would the storyline be like? What would the setting be? & etc)

Ideal bl drama plot line would (as far fetched and random as it sounds) be something with a masquerade plot line somewhere ? like whenever ive seen music videos or read books with that its always perfect, immediate attraction, wistful gazes, brushing touches, sometimes even a dance together with nothing but intense eye contact its very random but i would eat up that sort of tension

Sunshine123:

Good morning everyone!!!

for casting theres a lot of idols (skz mainly) but out of the ones i would like to see i think onlyoneof would have the highest chance lmao. actor wise hongseok, both the male leads from at a distance, and lee jung ha (he was a side character in run on and nevertheless)

I'm a little bit late ...

Day 29 : Underrated BL : Gay Ok Bangkok

Day 30 :  BL Drama you're currently watching : Cutie Pie & Cupid'last Wish

Plot lines I enjoy are forbidden love/secret love, also enjoy the power struggle ones where they have to compete against each other. My favorite actor is Gun Napat Na Ranong so he would be my ideal lead. So anyone who could have good chemistry with him would be the other lead. 

Sunshine123:

Good morning everyone!!!

Setting : Despite the billion ones, I still enjoy college romance. So I'd have to say set in college, friends to lovers or enemies to lovers.

Cast : Right now, I'd go with Ohm Nanon, Max Tul (although I doubt they'd be open to a college setting), Lee Sae On and Kang Yoo Seok (I'd really like for them to work together after Light On Me) or finally Jimmy and Tommy (I watched Remember 15 and now I'm waiting for Middle Love, and it cannot come sooner because I am desperate for them to have a happy ending despite the it was all a dream storyline)

Story Wise : Now here I'm talking like actual rivals, built off their own accord, no parents hate each other or silly misunderstanding storylines. If it's friends to lovers, no unrequited love, just two friends realising they have feelings for each other. I think from there on out the rest of the story will play itself out very well.

I will be sure to inform you guys when I begin writing this story. (LoL)

Sunshine123:

Good morning everyone!!!

Actors I would cast - Idk about anyone else, but I definitely want Mix (from ATOTS). I'm really tempted to see him doing an antihero mc role. I have a feeling that it would be very interesting to see him  doing darker and cunning characters. I would also cast Gun (from Not Me) as a part of the second couple. His character would be friends with Mix's character. 

Setting - A fantasy world where there are people with powers, hybrids, etc (kinda like Guardian)

Storyline - Kind of  a good vs evil plot where antihero Mix meets a more traditional hero (like enemies to lovers). They clash, but they end up working together to protect everything they love.

I know this will never happen, but it feels so good to think about it. 

Sunshine123:

Good morning everyone!!!

Ohh, I gonna have fun with this one.!

So far, we haven't gotten many supernatural BLs (at least from what I've seen) outside of ghosts and that one Korean BL about a vampire. So mine would take place in a supernatural setting dealing with vampires. 

My BL idea! (I gave names and whatnot, lol I'm bored) 

Title: Bad Blood 

Actors: 

I would want the series to have the same feel as ITSAY and PIYTM; beautiful scenery, great cinematography, color-coding characters, and whatnot. It would take place at an all-boys academy, one of those strict ones that are only for gifted students in the arts, athletics, or studies. It's very hard to get into, and most of the time only rich families can afford for their children to go, but each year, the school gives the opportunity for three students from poorer neighborhoods to go to the school on a full ride. The students are Kao played by Mark (LBC, Bite Me), White, played by Mond (Not Me), and Fan played by Khaotung (1000 stars, TC). 

Kao is our main lead. He is the student who was automatically accepted into the school due to his very gifted abilities in everything. He's the best cellist, he has the best time for running the 800m dash, and he was ranked number one at his old school. He's our "uke" in this sense, but he's very serious and stoic. He's not in the mood to make friends, he's there to thrive and show his parents that he can do this. But he gets bullied a lot by others because he's the best, and he can't seem to get himself out of trouble. He keeps to himself most of the time and does what he needs to do and be done. Both his parents expected a lot out of him growing up, and they're expecting him to take them out of their poor conditions once he gets a job. He's never really felt love from them, it's always been about school and work, nothing else. 

Then you have the other lead White, who's Kao's good friend and is a lot more dare devilish than Kao. He likes to take risks and do things that he normally shouldn't. He's always pushing for Kao to get out of his comfort zone, but Kao won't. White is also a pretty big flirt, and is openly bisexual, having no problem with flirting with the guys at school. He might not seem like the type to be amazing at art, but he won the national art competition each year he's ever entered. Painting is his way of escaping the hardships that he has to endure when he goes home and has to take care of his sick mother. After school, he goes to work in a coffee shop in a bid to help her pay off her medical bills., which caused them to have to move into a one-bedroom apartment when there was no other way to pay her bills. 

Then you have Fan, who came from a small town in the countryside of Thailand. he was not expecting to actually get the scholarship when he applied for fun. He envisioned that he would work with his mother and father in the fields, helping to pick rice and maintain the crops, but his parents pushed for him to take this opportunity while he could. So he moved to the opposite side of Thailand, into Bangkok, and his parents helped pay for his apartment with the money that they did have.  It's hard for him to get into touch with how the city worked, and at first, he was scared, but he's grown a liking to it. He meets White and Kao and kind of hits it off with them because they're the only students that can understand each other. Fan is very smart, having built devices in his countryside that has substantially helped with labor and supply. Ever since he was young, he had a knack for reading, and it brought him so much knowledge that he was able to do a lot for his small town. 

They each three get bullied pretty often for being the "poor" bunch that needed help to enter the school. Kao just ignores it, and so does Fan, but White's the one that doesn't take their bullshit. One day, White went too far after hearing a mean comment spoken about them, and they're all three-cornered by these bullies until the study body president, Dos, comes and stops it. He is so high in ranking that nobody tries to mess with him, so anytime he came around, the others flee. Dos explains that he's sorry they've been getting into so much trouble, and White immediately takes a liking to him, asking for them to all be friends, but Kao asks that Dos not treat them like their fragile and can't take care of themselves. After this, Dos doesn't leave Kao's side. He's always there, trying to talk to Kao, be his friend, During track practice, he's speaking with him constantly, and during classes, he sits by him. Eventually, after hanging out for a while, Kao slightly opens up to him, even getting abnormal feelings towards him. Dos takes him out of his comfort zone and makes him do things he never thought he'd do. They get so close that Dos is the first person that Kao opens up to about his family and his depression, even crying to him which he's never done with anybody. 

Going back a little, one day Dos introduces his close friends to them, Great and Bruce. White remembers Great because he orders the same thing every day at the coffee shop. White flirts with him, and Great has no problem flirting back, which causes White to get a bit flustered, but nothing to throw him off his game. After a while, it becomes routine for Great to get coffee, White to flirt and the cycle continues each day until Great throws the cycle off and stops coming to the shop. White gets worried and asked him at school one day why he stopped going, and Great can't come up with a good reason why. White knows he's lying so he makes Great repay him for his lost visits by going out to dinner. They hit it off, and it's not long before they're friends with benefits that eventually grows into something more. 

Bruce takes a special liking to Fan, who gets very flustered around Bruce and tries his best to avoid him, but it becomes hard when they're partners for a science project. So they meet at Bruce's house every day to work on it, and Fan is fascinated by his wealth. They get a lot closer by having to do this project, and one day it comes to an end, but Bruce says he would still love to see Fan if he could. He invites him out on a date that Fan refuses to call a date, but it goes well. Fan's feelings start to grow and grow with each moment, and eventually, he takes Bruce back to his hometown to teach him about his life, and they confess to each other under a large oak tree and a beautiful kiss. 

One day, while Kao was at Dos' place, he goes to the bathroom but is curious when he sees a door with a fancy lock on it. He thinks it's locked, but when he goes to twist it, it opens. He walks down into the basement to find that Dos has pictures, notes, research, and everything else about Kao, White, and Fan. He has everything about them from their backstories, their families, to their childhood.  When calling Dos calls out to White, he notices the door open and goes to look. Kao is freaked out and panicking, wondering what the hell was going on. But he pushes past Dos and runs out of his house as soon as he can. However, when he gets out, he notices that Dos is already standing at the end of the street. Freak out by this, Kao goes running in the opposite direction but there he is again. Due to his panicking, and surprise, Kao passes out. He then makes up to find himself in Dos' room and wakes in a panic remembering what had happened. Dos tries to calm him down but he doesn't listen. Kao tries everything, but eventually, he lets Kao go home without explaining. 

The explanation: Dos, Great, and Bruce are all bloodlines from a long list of vampires. They have grown up with each other their entire lives, learning how to use their abilities but also keep them secret. They're part of a secret society at their school that's full of students who are vampires. Everyone in the club pretty much runs the school, and they throw lavish parties all the time. The difference with these vampires is that they have the ability to age until they turn 20, and then they become immortal, but they've seen the life their parents have to live, by always constantly running and hiding. Dos own mother was killed by slayers, and he doesn't want to live that type of life, neither three of them do. But the only way to get out of it is by transferring their immortality and ability to three others, which they chose to do to the three lives that didn't matter that much. But the only way to transfer power is by having the trust of another, which they seek to do. But neither three f them thought they would end up falling for them. 

IDK how it would end, but I'm sure it would be cool? I also don't know who would play the love interests so I'd love to see some comments on who should play the LIs!  so sorry this is incredibly long.  

I’d love to join the club!

Sunshine123:

Good morning everyone!!!

My ideal BL drama...

Cast: OhmNanon, MaxTul, EarthMix or OffGun- idk maybe others- maybe idk

Setting: I'm going to go with an historical setting, since I love historical dramas

Storyline: Maybe something like Those years in quest of honour mine, but Thai

Idk- I'm drawing a blank at the moment

Sunshine123:

Good morning everyone!!!

Genre: Action, Thriller, Romance, Psychological, Tragedy

Duration: 16 episodes, 60 minutes

Setting: Hmm, I don't have a clear vision of the setting but something that fits the storyline like luxurious penthouses, huge villas in the forest, vineyards and wilderness etc.

Storyline: Two mafia bosses who hate each other's guts somehow ends up in a romantic relationship. They keep it as a secret from everyone because they know it could lead to their end. Somehow their secret will be revealed. They'll leave for a run and after a long tiring journey they decide to end their lives together - it will be all emotional, sad and tragic bc I enjoy these kind of stories, yes I'm weird. 

Cast: This is the hardest part! I could see MileApo or MaxTul playing the main leads but if we want a totally new actor pairing Boun and Mond could be suitable.... Mond could be the tough little crazy mafia boss and Boun could be the intelligent, cunning and extremely unpredictable mafia boss. Other actors that could suit in this drama are: Earth, Tay, Bible, Jeff, Gawin, Off, Gun