BLs I have watched 5+ times

• Color Rush
  • Kieta Hatsukoi
  • Semantic Error
  • The Untamed
  • To My Star
  • Wish You
 Amy:

I wish there were more daisy and intouch scenes too they were so cute definitely my favourite couple after sky and jao.

Yes! More time for Daisy & Touch. Give them their own show

loubug1012:

I loved them too

loubug1012:

Yes please i love them so much they truly deserve their own show

Raining Sunshine:

Day 8 - 

• Your Favorite Ship (character names only)

• BL dramas which you have watched more than 5 times/ BL dramas with high rewatch value.

Favorite ship(s):

Chu Sang Woo  and Jang Jae Young (Semantic Error)

Kiyoi and Hira (My Beautiful Man - Utsukushii Kare)

Zhou Shu Yi and Gao Shi De (We Best Love)

Itou Akira and Nishi Yuuki (Life: Love on the Line)

Haruta Soichi and Maki Ryota (Ossan's Love)

Yuzuru and Touji (Seven Days)

I've watched each of the BL's listed above more than five times.  I would also add:

1. The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese

2. Restart After Come Back Home

...for high rewatch value.

Day 9. 

Today is May 20th - Chinese Valentines Day

520 - Internet Shortcut(word) for I Love You in Chinese. 

So the talk of the town will be about Chinese, Hong Kong and Taiwanese BL Dramas. 

You can talk about Chinese,Hong Kong and Taiwanese BL dramas, Danmei (novels), Manhua (webtoon), Donghua (anime), memes, Chinese emojis, quotes or any Chinese related Stuffs. 

From Untamed to currently airing Plus Minus, you can talk about it.

What is everyone's favourite Chinese BL? And for this question I'd like to ask everyone to name a non - historical BL please. 

My favourite one is this really underrated one called Falling In Love With A Rival.

It was absurd as hell, but it was also quite enjoyable and pretty funny to be honest.

Blkittykat:

What is everyone's favourite Chinese BL? And for this question I'd like to ask everyone to name a non - historical BL please. 

Addicted Heroin ❤

Day 9

I Wanna Recommended -

* Drama - Like Love 
It was one of those Uncensored BL Chinese Drama, that is very funny without much unnecessary drama and had lot of kisses too. It was well received that we had sequel to it.

* Novel - Tian Guan Ci Fu
All of us would be Knowing this is one of the best novel for which we have Webtoon, Anime and upcoming Live Action Drama too. Story about Demoted God Xie lian who lived for 800 years and Hua Cheng ( Ghost King/lord) one of four calamities. HIghly Recommended. 

* Webtoon - Whose Baby is It? 
It is romance story between Broken Actor and Rich President. The Story is most funniest to read and I am sure you guys will love it. 

* Anime - Thousand Autumns and Untamed Chibi version

Chinese  Emoticons -
I love these Emoticons, these are so funny

Fav Chinese BL drama Ost -
Qu Jin Chen Qing - Xiao Zhan 

Finally Currently Airing Taiwanese drama - Plus Minus
The Drama is Actually too good and currently in love with it. It tells the story about two childhood friends ending up together and also story about divorcee & Bartender. It is definitely a worthy watch. 

Blkittykat:

My favourite one is this really underrated one called Falling In Love With A Rival.

It was absurd as hell, but it was also quite enjoyable and pretty funny to be honest.

I have a funny story about this show. I watched it and though wow this is insane and all over the place and the story has massive jumps so scenes following each other don't seem connected at all. It really bothered me so i thought i would rewatch it to see I if missed something. Turns out i was watching a highly edited version which cut out a bunch of scenes! I still don't think i have found a true uncut version as even this better version still seemed to have some weird editing!

Hi, I would like joint. 

Day 9  - China/Taiwan/Hong Kong

I haven't watched a lot of BL's from China or Hong Kong. 

Taiwan

• We Best Love 1 & 2 - One of may ALL time fav shows and couples. rewatched too many times
  • HIStory series - I loved most of the shows under this umbrella and would recommend them to anyone who hasn't seen them
  • We are Gamily - great series and was recommended by someone in Day 1 or Day 2. I highly recommend it now too! Has a great mix of funny and serious

China

• Addicted Heroin & In Your Heart - Both have similar vibes 
  • Round Trip to Love 1 & 2  - is a  darker BL but some people prefer that
  • Irresistible Love 1 & 2 - again a darker BL

UnTamed gets a separate mention because if you haven't watched it you should. Reasons why you may have decided not to watch it, based on what my reservations were

• It's too long at 50 episodes - Trust me it is worth the time investment
  • Its Historical/Fantasy/Magic and that is not my thing - This is a bit harder to over come but its a really good story overall and i would say that it isn't too overwhelming/bothersome as I was worried about this as well
  • Its not actual BL but Bromance - True due to China censorship it is not a physical BL but  it is  an epic emotional BL. The characters have more chemistry and true connection without having to overtly declare their love or kiss etc than most BL's I have watched. I was so surprised by how much you could still feel the relationship and not in a bromance way.  They did a great job of putting the middle finger up to Chinese censorship. 

Who are your favourite The Untamed/MDZS side characters?

Mine are:

• Fairy
  • Jiang Chang
  • Jiang Yan Li
  • Lan Xi Chen
  • Little Apple
  • Nie Huai Sang
  • Song Lan
  • The Kiddos
  • The Rabbits
  • Wen Ning
  • Wen Qing
  • Xiao Xing Chen
  • Xue Yang
 loubug1012:

I have a funny story about this show. I watched it and though wow this is insane and all over the place and the story has massive jumps so scenes following each other don't seem connected at all. It really bothered me so i thought i would rewatch it to see I if missed something. Turns out i was watching a highly edited version which cut out a bunch of scenes! I still don't think i have found a true uncut version as even this better version still seemed to have some weird editing!

I think I watched this around a year and a half ago, and I had to search for about an hour before I found the uncut version. Now, once again, I can't find the uncut version, and I can't re-watch it :(