American Fan:

For me it feels like so many eps were too similar to each other, so another reason EP 7 has made a better impression. :-)

That darn school!! Gets in the way of more important things like dramas!!

I get what u mean, although I was super obsessed with this drama and it was so annoying when I couldn’t watch it lol 

And now I can’t wait to see this special ep 7 everyone is talking about 

School sucks cuz I can’t watch dramas but at least I can listen to songs (mostly OSTs) while doing homework lol I don’t think I could ever survive even a day of school without my music honestly 

Not me, an international fan, having just recently watched MSP a year and half after it originally ended and then seeing a TikTok in my fyp last night of another BL fan, locally from Thailand, that got one of these Chinzhilla Blanket Hoodies ... AND THEN going to the GMMTV shop and seeing they're not only OUT OF STOCK, but are for domestic delivery ONLY also ... I'm here in a puddle of my own tears! (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I can listen to songs (mostly OSTs) while doing homework lol I don’t think I could ever survive even a day of school without my music honestly 

You and me both, lol! Where would I be without music?!? 

Jadeheart:
Chinzhilla Blanket Hoodies

So dang cute!! I feel for you bro!

American Fan:
So dang cute!! I feel for you bro!

I'll make it through this ... somehow ... lol

Fourever You trailer

American Fan:

Fourever You trailer

I cannot wait. :) This looks so good. ♡♡♡

FortPeatForever:
I cannot wait. :) This looks so good.

Yes, I hope it will be, considering it's another uni version. I'll be watching, though I'm not a fan of Earth. Unpopular opinion I know...but what can I say. Maybe it'll have some We Are vibes? That would be nice.

I read in the comments it starts Oct 3.

American Fan:

Yes, I hope it will be, considering it's another uni version. I'll be watching, though I'm not a fan of Earth. Unpopular opinion I know...but what can I say. Maybe it'll have some We Are vibes? That would be nice.

I read in the comments it starts Oct 3.

Yay! :) That's only in a couple weeks. 

So here's a gif version of OffGun and tried one with EarthMix

American Fan:
Fourever You trailer

American Fan:
Yes, I hope it will be, considering it's another uni version. I'll be watching, though I'm not a fan of Earth. Unpopular opinion I know...but what can I say.

It looks really good! I'm also not that much a fan of Earth in general, but I did really love him in 12% though.

Jadeheart:
I'm also not that much a fan of Earth in general, but I did really love him in 12% though.

My opinion as well. In the right role, he can be really good. I'm optimistic about Fourever You.

p43425:

My opinion as well. In the right role, he can be really good. I'm optimistic about Fourever You.

Agreed

American Fan:
You and me both, lol! Where would I be without music?!? 

Ikr!!

American Fan:

Fourever You trailer

This looks cute! And even better that Cooheart is in it

I LOVE him so much XD

American Fan:
I'm not a fan of Earth.

I'm curious to know why? 

(I feel like I've asked this before lol)

@Rien Thx Rien!!

Rien:

So here's a gif version of OffGun and tried one with EarthMix

American Fan:

Fourever You trailer

I'm really excited for this one! I've really enjoyed a lot of the ensamble cast shows, plus Earth will be in it and I really love him!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'm curious to know why?

(I feel like I've asked this before lol)

I don't know how to explain, but it's something I can't seem to control. It doesn't happen very often, for me, but once in a great while someone rubs me the wrong way. This is one of those times.