My friends *sobs* I have been swamped with tests and notes. I have not gotten a chance to watch this week's episodes of Addicted Heroin, First Note Of Love, Happy of The End (which I really look forward to) but I refuse to miss today's episode of The On1y One! and I Saw You In My Dream

RXinw:

My friends *sobs* I have been swamped with tests and notes. I have not gotten a chance to watch this week's episodes of Addicted Heroin, First Note Of Love, Happy of The End (which I really look forward to) but I refuse to miss today's episode of The On1y One! and I Saw You In My Dream

You're in for some surprises :D

Simi_Tutu:

I have a confession to make - one of my all-time favorite antagonists is Judge Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I'm drawn to characters reflecting the darker aspects of human nature, and Frollo is a prime example. Despite his despicable nature, I find his portrayal compelling because it delves into the depths of human depravity. "Hellfire" is an incredible song that adds another layer to Frollo's character. On the other hand, Quasimodo is one of my favorite protagonists, perhaps influenced by my love for Phantom of the Opera. I know I'm getting carried away, but I can't help expressing my passion for this film.

Speaking of antagonists, who would you consider the most ruthless antagonist in the BL universe?

I need to rewatch the hunchback of notre dame I have not seen it in forever. As for the most ruthless Antogonist in the BL world imo I would choose Gun from LITA.

DramaNomNom:

You're in for some surprises :D

I was definitely surprised; I cannot say it was pleasant though lol

RXinw:
I have been swamped with tests and notes.

Hearts For You!

RXinw:

I only remember Jiang's. Benji (?) has a nice skin tone LOL

Simi_Tutu:
Speaking of antagonists, who would you consider the most ruthless antagonist in the BL universe?

Vegas from KinnPorsche 

FortPeatForever:
Gun from LITA.

RXinw:

Felt that

Updates:

Source - X

Come through Cambodia!!

Please take this one in Taiwan

Re: Battle of The Writers

Simi_Tutu:

Hearts For You!

*heart emoji*

Wrenix:

I only remember Jiang's. Benji (?) has a nice skin tone LOL

lol

DramaNomNom:

Felt that

Lol, I had to pass up on this visual lol

RXinw:
Lol, I had to pass up on this visual lol

which one?

RXinw:
Lol

Just started your recommended show 'Bed Friend'...2 minutes in and it's already giving. Thank you! :)

DramaNomNom:
Doku Koi: Doku mo Sugireba Koi to Naru Ep 2 - This was an interesting episode.

(aka "Love Is Like A Poison") Yes, I very much agree with your comments. After the first two episodes, I'm liking this series a whole lot more than I thought it would. I'm usually not so into tsundere themes, but Haruto is bewitching, and the story and chemistry here are really promising.