Wrenix:
the battle of the writers being suspended because of the fans.....damn they must have been pummeled to actually consider reediting the show

I'm highly skeptical about what can be achieved through two weeks of re-editing. For me personally, the two key problems are basically the clownish author collaboration scenes and the confusing mess of the ancient novel - and fixing these would presumably require a complete re-write and re-shoot. I understand that some fans are clamoring for more Mark/Gems, but I'm not thrilled by either. (Gems is cute but not a great actor so far - my apologies to those with a differing opinion.)

I remember that "Playboyy" was also suspended for three weeks of re-editing - and despite that, the final episode was a total mess.

RXinw:

Welcome to the club.

Hello 

FortPeatForever:

Welcome to the club! :)

Thank you ? 

DramaNomNom:

No because I definitely thought the same thing. I kept saying to myself can she just leave these men in peace and let them have their moment. Now I'm just wondering what in the world is going on...

Same, same

Wrenix:
Life showing it's sense of humour by having a show called Battle of the Writers get pulled because of it's writing LMAO

Right? 

Like "Battle of the Fans" too.  I feel guilty somehow.

Scrlt_Pimpernel:

How do you become a member?

Hi and welcome!

Scrlt_Pimpernel:

How do you become a member?

Welcome to the club :)

The on1y one ep 10 name is who crossed the Boundary? ......Bro im scareddd Only 2 more eps left  

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Hii!! You’ve become a member just by posting on this thread. Nice to meet you!! I’m Onyx :)

Yay! Nice to meet you too!

p43425:
I'm highly skeptical about what can be achieved through two weeks of re-editing.

I don't know what the purpose is either-- they honestly should have leaned into complete comedy after whatever the mushroom scene was-- it would have at least been consistent. I think it's too late and this show is too far along to "fix".

p43425:
For me personally, the two key problems are basically the clownish author collaboration scenes and the confusing mess of the ancient novel

I actually think these two aspects are what made this show different and interesting-- but they just couldn't deliver. 

is this series not going to end on a sad note? damn? - season 2 yes?? Legit thought the father would show up again.....  ahh im so confused how this is going to do. Your name engraved here in has traumatized me. 

FortPeatForever:

Welcome to the club :)

Yay! Thanks =D

demi:

Yes hehe 

Omg good to see u here

I was here but then u left for some months and now I'm back

axdxex:
I actually think these two aspects are what made this show different and interesting-- but they just couldn't deliver. 

(re "BOTW") Exactly. The problem isn't the concept of author collaboration but rather that it was so clownish (not in a good way). The problem isn't the concept of a story (ancient novel) within a story but rather that I just couldn't follow it. 

That being said, my love for Tutor and Yim allows me to put up with a lot of faults. I will faithfully continue watching!

The On1y One Episode 10. 

I really dont care for whatever they're trying to do with the teacher plot but I am all for Jiang and Sheng to end this series with some sort of kiss because this show is a solid 9 for me right now and I will drop a whole damn point in revenge if they don't LOL

Nothing but great big rainbow hearts eyes in this episode. 

p43425:
That being said, my love for Tutor and Yim allows me to put up with a lot of faults. I will faithfully continue watching!

Same ;; Like I'll complain a little (exclusively on this discussion board) but I'm still watching lol