Wrenix:

Yes, this was mentioned,  I forgot all about this LOL Yeah, I'm in.

Lol yay awesome. (Smiling sunglasses emoji) ♡

FortPeatForever:

Lol yay awesome. (Smiling sunglasses emoji) ♡

Shall I answer as me or Wen and Rik though LOL Maybe I'll just keep that crazy as a surprise lol

Wrenix:

Shall I answer as me or Wen and Rik though LOL Maybe I'll just keep that crazy as a surprise lol

Lol that sounds like a very fun plan XD ♡

sjay:

Y'all I just saw James' (bed friend) new music performance... All I can rn is WTF!? I'm so speechless and confused rn, ngl

Can you share a link? I'm not sure what I'm looking for. :-)

Jadeheart:
Kidnap really did come out of the gate swinging from the start.

I agree, and I haven't seen this week's ep yet! 

FortPeatForever:
I remember some asking about maybe a group October Challenge

That's so nice of you! I would answer some of the questions, but I may be one of the few that doesn't like ghosts and other scary things, let alone horror, lol. I can have fun seeing everyone's posts. haha

RXinw:
Addicted Heroin Thai remake - episode 6

I am not amused in the slightest.

So far I'm enjoying the series very much. I may be the opposite of you (what's new about that, lol) in that I have not seen or am I familiar with the org, series, but I have seen Stay With You. Which I love a lot.

For me, this Thai version doesn't feel anything like Stay With Me, but I don't mean that in a bad way. For me, it's different enough to watch it for what it is. but I get where u r coming from!

Emrys:
I think that BL has its place in one's life, but at some point you could try something else too. Watching only BL is not a good idea, there are many other good genres out there.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

We have a nice mix of members here with varying degrees of interests. It's good that you know what works for you. And of course, with time we shift and change our preferences as we evolve and experience different things.

I watch both het and BL, but haven't gotten to a place (mentally) where I can watch GL, but I'd like to. I also have a strong need for romance to be part of the story, (prob cuz I have zero irl) so that leaves out a large segment of good dramas. 

But I don't believe in pressuring myself, lol, so I just go with the flow of my own desires and wishes, and if my mind opens to other things, I'll go with that too, LOL.

Emrys:
See ya around everyone, I will most likely go with monthly challenges and I'll lurk if I don't have anything good to say about anything. It's been nice being in this group and seeing everyone talking about their fave series. Cheers!

Take care and see you here when we see you. :-) *waving*

made two more gif emblems

American Fan:
So far I'm enjoying the series very much.

(re "Addicted Heroin") I'm so glad that our souls are back in spiritual alignment.

American Fan:
For me, this Thai version doesn't feel anything like Stay With Me, but I don't mean that in a bad way. For me, it's different enough to watch it for what it is.

Ditto.

FortPeatForever:

You are welcome and yeah it took awhile, but I was bored so it was fun making it and also wanna give credit to my bestie(Mignon toi) for helping me think of some of the questions. :) ♡

<3333

FortPeatForever:

Okay so I got bored tonight and I remember some asking about maybe a group October Challenge so I made this sample which would be the first 15 days and tell me what you think and if you are all wanting to do it? :)

excited for this new challenge <3

Mignon toi:

<3333

excited for this new challenge <3

Same here :) ♡

The Usurpers are joining in. I cant stop them. Sorry LOL

Saygo:

Link? Was it a good or a bad type of shock?

Decide for yourself: "You?" by JamesSu. [Click on the blue text to view MV.]

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Oh yes. I saw it. Once was enough.

LOL SCREAMING!! I heard it and saw the TikTok reactions I didn't want to laugh but it was impossible not to lol

Rien:
made two more gif emblems

I love the JoongDunk one (no surprise there lol)

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Decide for yourself: "You?" by JamesSu. [Click on the blue text to view MV.]

I watched too. There's nothing I can say. I could but it's better if I don't. 

Instead I'mma gonna go watch a fav MV to replace what I just witnessed.

Emrys:
I'm trying to say that BLs aren't really my cup of tea anymore, even if I do still follow a few series (mostly JBLs). I think that BL has its place in one's life, but at some point you could try something else too. Watching only BL is not a good idea, there are many other good genres out there.

I completely understand, and I'm sorry that something you once enjoyed no longer brings you the joy it once did. That said, we're always changing and evolving ourselves and what we like and gravitate towards. I'm glad that you found media that you connect with better. That's what BLs are for me. Being an androphillic dude and desperately lacked the romanticism and a breadth of LGBTQ+ content and stories in general in the west, Asian BLs were like finding what I had been desperately searching for since forever. So, I understand how important it is to find media that you connect with and enjoy.

I also completely understand how a lot of BL dramas can recycle plots and have near identical story lines and an overuse of tropes in them can start to made them really lose their luster super fast. I have my own little method for BL watching as far as what themes I will watch or not, and time between dramas that share similar themes, interchanging between very gritty ones, very fluffy ones, well rounded ones, very tragic ones, etc. I also pace myself so that I don't burn out. When I first discovered the treasure trove of all the recent years explosion of Asian BL productions since 2019 earlier this year, it was so unbelievably overwhelming. It still is overwhelming as to  how much there is to still watch, but I love how much there is yet to dsicover. I dove in head first really hard at first. I was slamming back to back binge watching of one BL series after another non stop  every day for about 2 months. But, since then to present, I have slowed my pace and give myself gaps between binging a series that I had not yet seen. Right now I'm taking a nice break from binging altogether and enjoying some time with three that are currently airing, so I have one for Mon, Wed, and Fri, which is a nice spread throughout the week.

I hope you enjoy your new chapter of content discovery! ♡

RXinw:

Kidnap - episode 3

I knew they would not disappoint yayyyyyyyy

I loved today's episode. I am really looking forward to finding out about Q's obviously traumatising past experience. 

The chemistry is still blazing and I am living for it!

I see next week we will be getting the famous washcloth scene lol looking forward to it. Every time I see one I remember ZeeSaint in Why R U.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Right!?! I normally would skip this type of theme, but it's just executed so well. And ,yes their chemistry is insane and we have not seen anything yet.

I also spotted that too in the preview. Like omfg LOL nooo not the damp white cloth rub down when sick for less than 24 hours scene!  lol (´ᗜ`)