DramaNomNom:

which one?

The whole streak scene it was not visually pleasing for me.

DramaNomNom:

Just started your recommended show 'Bed Friend'...2 minutes in and it's already giving. Thank you! :)

I am glad you are enjoying it. 

p43425:

(aka "Love Is Like A Poison") Yes, I very much agree. After the first two episodes, I'm liking this series a whole lot more than I thought it would. I'm usually not so into tsundere themes, but Haruto is bewitching, and the story and chemistry here are really promising. 

We’ve lost you. This is how he scams people lol

axdxex:
We’ve lost you. This is how he scams people lol

Me: "Scam me, Haruto-kun. I'm yours..." *sigh*

RXinw:

The whole streak scene it was not visually pleasing for me.

I am glad you are enjoying it. 

That scene took me out when Lil pepper said "peeking is ok" XD

I'm only on the first episode and I already have a deep hatred for the mother...why would you do that to your child!?

p43425:

"Scam me, Haruto-kun. I'm yours..." *sigh*

“Take me now!”  etc.

i want  something out  of this  world  bl drama  

axdxex:

“Take me now!”  etc.

This sounds like a hostage situation albeit a willing hostage lol

DramaNomNom:
I'm only on the first episode and I already have a deep hatred for the mother...why would you do that to your child!?

Oh, you are going to hate her more just wait.

RXinw:

Just finished ep 2 and the tension between these two is killing me in the best way.

The On1y One  EP 9

Little to no progress in the relationship btw Tian and Sheng.  Was this a "filler" ep?

Teachers: 

The whole kidnapping/threatening scene came out of nowhere and wasn't very convincing.

The threesome thing going on seems confusing. A few eps back I had the impression the two guy teachers were together, like a couple, but being discreet about it. Apparently I've got things mixed up?

The butts - EWWWW, no thanks! I guess it could have been worse. It could have been the director.

See what happens tomorrow!!

American Fan:
The threesome thing going on seems confusing. A few eps back I had the impression the two guy teachers were together, like a couple, but being discreet about it. Apparently I've got things mixed up?

No because I definitely thought the same thing. I kept saying to myself can she just leave these men in peace and let them have their moment. Now I'm just wondering what in the world is going on...

How do you become a member?

DramaNomNom:

JBL - Happy of the End

TRIGGER WARNING!

Ah ok, it sounds interesting 

I’ve added it to my PTW list

Wrenix:

Ok ok ok, I'm writing mistresses, I swear I'm writing! *cries* 

Lol dw I’m jk 

Take ur time, don’t stress about it lol

Scrlt_Pimpernel:

How do you become a member?

Hii!! You’ve become a member just by posting on this thread. Nice to meet you!! I’m Onyx :)

RXinw:

I'm gonna send you a message bc WTF is wrong with her

Won't let me comment on a long quote but can I just lmao at the battle of the writers being suspended because of the fans.....damn they must have been pummeled to actually consider reediting the show lol

I couldn't make it through episode one so I feel for the fans of the actors lol

Life showing it's sense of humour by having a show called Battle of the Writers get pulled because of it's writing LMAO