We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 axdxex:
@wrenix — do you happen to have links to all parts of your story (if not I’ll go back to find them, I want to read it)?

You can find the other parts on these pages ~

Part 1 - pg 1177 - School Days
Part 2 - pg 1180 - Distance
Part 3 - pg 1228 - Eight Years

American Fan:
I'm not ignoring your post, I'm just afraid to look at the spoilers, lol.

Its ok. Dont feel like you have to read any of it. I dont think i did very well anyway. 

Wrenix:
Sex for me is awkward, with a lot of fumbling around

Hmm, I think this is actually pretty normal. (This reminds me of why I hated dating when I was younger. Fantasies are so much less complicated and more satisfying.)

Wrenix:
I'm sorry to have disappointed you. 

Aww  don't be sorry because 1) I am a virgin so I could not give experienced advice anyway lol and 2) turning me on is feat only few have partially succeeded in doing lol.

p43425:
Hmm, I think this is actually pretty normal. (This reminds me of why I hated dating when I was younger. Fantasies are so much less complicated and more satisfying.)

Real! Have you ever wanted to fall asleep but can't so you start fantasising; not necessarily about a sexual encounter just about anything. One time imagined I was a spy but I fell asleep before I could finish (pun intended lol).

Sooooo, I'm going to change the topic from sex to series. 

Bad Guy Your Boss EP 2

Using my nice words: 

After giving this series another chance,  I decided this series isn't for me. Dropped with no rating. 

How I really feel:

Wrenix:

You can find the other parts on these pages ~

Part 1 - pg 1177 - School Days
Part 2 - pg 1180 - Distance
Part 3 - pg 1228 - Eight Years

Its ok. Dont feel like you have to read any of it. I dont think i did very well anyway. 

Whew, thanks, lol!!

RXinw:

Love Sick (remake) - Episode 2

Curse those tiny blue shorts!

They are adorable and I am enjoying this. I just keep getting nostalgia of the original. 

I am happy. Looking forward to the next episode for sure.

They're going at a faster clip than the original, which I don't mind. It still gives off the vibes from the OG with the yearning and angst. Great choices for the actors playing Phun and Noh.

American Fan:
Sooooo, I'm going to change the topic from sex to series. 

In a BL thread they're nearly the same thing lol

American Fan:
Bad Guy Your Boss EP 2

Using my nice words: 

After giving this series another chance,  I decided this series isn't for me. Dropped with no rating. 

How I really feel:

I have yet to watch. The first episode did not make a great impression on me so I am just stalling.

angeliviki2022:
They're going at a faster clip than the original, which I don't mind. It still gives off the vibes from the OG with the yearning and angst. Great choices for the actors playing Phun and Noh.

I am thinking the reason they are moving fast paced is because they want to do both seasons of the original in one go but I am not sure. I agree, it really does give off the vibes of the original and the actors  are delivering.