We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Please let me join too, 

Thank you!!!!

This is soo coooll!! i'd love to join <3 

i honestly have not done anything like badges / banners for a forum community before.. So, i just did a trial run of it. please be kind, and i hope its to someone's liking lol. -edit- ah i noticed that the badge only looks ok on dark mode LOL. my bad. i will remake it later lol since i only noticed after i posted this, and i am already on a drama spree mode lol

do people prefer badges to adhere to specific shapes like squares, diamond, circle, etc. because i dont think mine will be of that style lol. as seen above. 

if you like the stylized badge that you see above, i dont mind making badge of your favourite BL actors, drop a request of the actor to me and i will see what i can do. but since it is for the club, all badges will have the BL Drama Lovers Club tagline. in the meantime, i will get to work on the club president's list. lol.

if you want a banner of your favourite drama, you may also drop a request and i will see what i can do. the banners will generally be of a rectangle shape unless specified otherwise. 

cheers and have a good day! :D

AHH IM JOINING THIS CLUB!!

@Rien - Your banners and badges look SO good!!! May you make a banner and badge for Cherry Magic ? I love that show :)

I would like to join this group!

@omg_kelp - I LOVE THAT BADGE!!!! I like it stylized like that. It's gorgeous :) Shows that I would love to see banners and badges for are Cherry Magic, I Told Sunset About You, Bad Buddy, Not Me, and Life: Love on the Line. Also, side note, I love Perth too!!!

Sunshine123:

@Rien - Your banners and badges look SO good!!! May you make a banner and badge for Cherry Magic ? I love that show :)

I’m glad you like them :) Will try to make them, just need to find some better images (higher quality).

I'd like to join please :)

Hii I'd like to join too!!

I would like to join too! *-*

Here's two more banners with the same template, hope they look okay?

Rien:

Here's two more banners with the same template, hope they look okay?

I really love the Cherry Magic one!!!! If you can, may you do another one of Bad Buddy when you are free. I know they use that photo of Bad Buddy everywhere on posters but it honestly stresses me out seeing it LMAO. I like there more happy and lovey dovey interactions.

Sunshine123:

I really love the Cherry Magic one!!!! If you can, may you do another one of Bad Buddy when you are free. I know they use that photo of Bad Buddy everywhere on posters but it honestly stresses me out seeing it LMAO. I like there more happy and lovey dovey interactions. 

Okay :)