We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 axdxex:
@wrenix — do you happen to have links to all parts of your story (if not I’ll go back to find them, I want to read it)?

You can find the other parts on these pages ~

Part 1 - pg 1177 - School Days
Part 2 - pg 1180 - Distance
Part 3 - pg 1228 - Eight Years

American Fan:
I'm not ignoring your post, I'm just afraid to look at the spoilers, lol.

Its ok. Dont feel like you have to read any of it. I dont think i did very well anyway. 

Wrenix:
Sex for me is awkward, with a lot of fumbling around

Hmm, I think this is actually pretty normal. (This reminds me of why I hated dating when I was younger. Fantasies are so much less complicated and more satisfying.)

Wrenix:
I'm sorry to have disappointed you. 

Aww  don't be sorry because 1) I am a virgin so I could not give experienced advice anyway lol and 2) turning me on is feat only few have partially succeeded in doing lol.

p43425:
Hmm, I think this is actually pretty normal. (This reminds me of why I hated dating when I was younger. Fantasies are so much less complicated and more satisfying.)

Real! Have you ever wanted to fall asleep but can't so you start fantasising; not necessarily about a sexual encounter just about anything. One time imagined I was a spy but I fell asleep before I could finish (pun intended lol).

Sooooo, I'm going to change the topic from sex to series. 

Bad Guy Your Boss EP 2

Using my nice words: 

After giving this series another chance,  I decided this series isn't for me. Dropped with no rating. 

How I really feel:

Wrenix:

Its ok. Dont feel like you have to read any of it. I dont think i did very well anyway. 

Whew, thanks, lol!!

RXinw:

Love Sick (remake) - Episode 2

Curse those tiny blue shorts!

They are adorable and I am enjoying this. I just keep getting nostalgia of the original. 

I am happy. Looking forward to the next episode for sure.

They're going at a faster clip than the original, which I don't mind. It still gives off the vibes from the OG with the yearning and angst. Great choices for the actors playing Phun and Noh.

American Fan:
Sooooo, I'm going to change the topic from sex to series. 

In a BL thread they're nearly the same thing lol

American Fan:
Bad Guy Your Boss EP 2

Using my nice words: 

After giving this series another chance,  I decided this series isn't for me. Dropped with no rating. 

How I really feel:

I have yet to watch. The first episode did not make a great impression on me so I am just stalling.

angeliviki2022:
They're going at a faster clip than the original, which I don't mind. It still gives off the vibes from the OG with the yearning and angst. Great choices for the actors playing Phun and Noh.

I am thinking the reason they are moving fast paced is because they want to do both seasons of the original in one go but I am not sure. I agree, it really does give off the vibes of the original and the actors  are delivering.

Wrenix:

In a BL thread they're nearly the same thing lol

My bad, hahaha

RXinw:

I have yet to watch. The first episode did not make a great impression on me so I am just stalling.

Don't feel like you have to watch it at all...just sayin'

American Fan:
Don't feel like you have to watch it at all...just sayin'

I already watched episode 1 so now I have to finish it my perfectionist brain will not allow otherwise *crying emoji* Let me give it the benefit of the doubt that it will get better

Wrenix:

Thank you!

axdxex:

Thank you!

I wont be posting anymore in here. If you are interested in the rest, you can dm me an email account and I can send you the docs. 

American Fan:
Bad Guy Your Boss EP 2

Using my nice words:

LMAO 

I /still/ don't know how I feel about this one, so I'm going to keep watching. 

• Elyes gives me the eeek. He is such a pos. Having pat serve his little friend was *vomit emoji*
  • LIKE WHAT DOES HE WANT???!!!
  • Also what is up with Pat and his fantasies lol
  • Anyway, I think I like Pat-- but Elyes-- let me fight him. He really is the embodiment of the title...

So yes I'll see how next week goes-- but I don't /hate/ it. 

Live in Love on the other hand-- I can't do it anymore. I started episode 4 and then the 'evil girls who are trying to break up our ships' appear and I closed the tab-- It's so childishhh, I'm tireddd, I can'ttt do this-- putting it on hold because I might fast forward through it at some point just for the sake of finishing it, but not today--

Bad Guy My Boss - episode 2

I would rather watch paint dry - oil paint - than watch another second of this series. How will I survive!?!? My only hope is that I have watched worse. I swear if the actor who plays Elis could stop using his eyebrows so much because he thinks it is sexy and seductive but it just annoys me. It makes his playboy acting look forced and overcompensated.

There are not even any saving graces in the cast's.........let me not be mean spirited. I, like @American Fan and @axdxex, will be nice in my words. This series is not to my taste. Metaphorically speaking, I crave cool water to quench my thirst but have been given vinegar instead; woe to you BL gods!