recommend some fluffy bl

Fourever You ep 2 ~

I dont know why but I'm getting a UWMA vibe from Earth LOL I'm seeing him and some plot similarities lol All the Tops were introduced as friends, and now all the bottoms have become friends....awwwww lol

oooooo, the friend is mentioned to be falling in love as well, are we going do a LITA with some characters?

*also side note, when Ter hits his head on the car, judging my the other lead's body language, that might not have been scripted. LOL Takes me back to drama classes. A good actor will wing it LOL

Anyone else was watching Monster Next Door? 

I ended up giving it 7.5 and it wasn’t the best thing to watch but it was so cute and chill. That I still really enjoy it. 

p43425:

(re "Love Sea") I like your positive attitude!

Yeah, that's a valid point.

A-ha, now the truth comes out. You admit it - you tick just like me!

??? how does one not fall for Fort and Peat? they are so cute and adorable. 

you have adorable golden retriever Fort and Tsundere Peat with black cat energy. 

Day 10. Who have you seen in concert, and if no one, who would you like to see?

joining late but joining anyways. ?

I love live music so I have seen several people life. 

Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, One Direction, Monsta X, Ateez, Twice, Eric Nam, NCT Dream, Ed Sheeran, Veri Very, Mamamoo, Jackson Wang, Mark Tuan, Sza, The Rose, Epik High, Jojo ( I mean Jojo not Jojo Siwa), Ariana Grande, Kesha, Bebe Rexha, Troye Sivan, Halsey,  Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, Justin Bieber. 

Soon I am gonna be seeing Seventeen and I’m super excited. 

Putting this list also makes me realize the amount of money I have sent on concert ? I don’t regret one bit. 

JISOO fanboy:

recommend some fluffy bl

My love Mix up 

Cooking Crush

We Are

Day 10 of Challenge
Who I've seen in concert: I worked at Billy Bob's as an usher my senior year of high school so I saw a few artists
Trace Adkins
LeAnn Rimes
George Jones
just to name a few
Who would I love to see in concert:
Stevie Nicks
Keshi coming this month to Dallas
and of course