Day 9. Are you planning on taking a trip or traveling this fall?  Yes, for my Aunt's 85th birthday party next month. This month, I'm going to Yosemite for our annual trip.

Day 9. Are you planning on taking a trip or traveling this fall?

I am going on 2 trips to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN- one with my brother, sister and two cousins and another with my work. Lol XD

October Challenge (DAY 9) Are you planning on taking a trip or traveling this fall?

I'm traveling to Los Angeles next month to see Seventeen and go to the JimmySea fan meet, so I'm excited for that. It's close to my birthdate so I consider it a gift from me to me. Those are the best kinds of gifts, like how do I ALWAYS know what I want? Shocking. 

I really want to travel in December, at least for a week, but I haven't made up my mind and time is ticking, so now I'm unsure it will happen :/

axdxex:

October Challenge (DAY 9) Are you planning on taking a trip or traveling this fall?

I'm traveling to Los Angeles next month to see Seventeen and go to the JimmySea fan meet, so I'm excited for that. It's close to my birthdate so I consider it a gift from me to me. Those are the best kinds of gifts, like how do I ALWAYS know what I want? Shocking. 

I really want to travel in December, at least for a week, but I haven't made up my mind and time is ticking, so now I'm unsure it will happen :/ 

thats so lucky

axdxex:

I know! Like I usually don't like Mame's work but LITA is the exception, idk how many times I've re-watched that show.

A lot of people love UWMA (with good reason), I enjoyed it too, but it's too emotional for me. I cried so much with that show! I've been wanting to do a re-watch but I have yet to actually do it, because I know I'll cry again!

Have you watched Love Sea yet??? If you watched and liked LITA I think you will like it  

UWMA is my favorite because of the amount of times I cried. ? but it’s a hard one to watch so I understand. 

Hannah:
UWMA is my favorite because of the amount of times I cried. ? but it’s a hard one to watch so I understand. 

It's also my own all-time fave and most-rewatched BL. It gets me all teary - but actually the present-day love story even more than the tragic past. I get all choked up even just thinking of Dean reaching for the mung beans, or that moment in the classroom with Pharm in the curtain,,,

p43425:
It gets me all teary - but actually the present-day love story even more than the tragic past.

Hannah:

Right it's the present story. For me it's their current self reconnecting with their previous family members-- like don't do this to me *sobs* I really do need to do a re-watch

Hannah:
Have you watched Love Sea yet??? If you watched and liked LITA I think you will like it  

I did-- but sadly I didn't love it ;; I really loved the start and the ending but I wasn't fond of the middle section of this show ;; 

Hannah:
Have you watched Love Sea yet?

Fort & Peat aside, the series started well, then went downhill starting with episode 4 as it started dragging and feeling cliché at times. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed it for the same reason that I've been really enjoying "BOTW" (except substitute "Tutor & Yim" for "Fort & Peat").  I've said a few times in this chat that Tutor & Yim blind me to the series' faults, and I guess I could say the same for Fort & Peat in "Love Sea". I just love watching them!

axdxex:
For me it's their current self reconnecting with their previous family members

Yes!  And the actress who plays Dean's grandmother is soooo good. That's another scene that makes me go to pieces (in a good way).

Day 8 : October Challenge (DAY 8) What are your favourite stores/brands? 

same here, i dont pay too much attention to brands id buy anything that i think it suits me and if it looks pretty, i pay attention to good quality, and i like both stylish clothes, and comfy clothes too

its so me to be randomly buying things because it looked cute tho 

Day 9: Are you planning on taking a trip or traveling this fall? 

im not sure , but probably in december id visit my family for a week for new year

Cherry Blossoms After Winter

I binged the whole series in one sitting lol

Anyway, I was NOT expecting that proposal, that was so cute! And their love story was adorable 

I couldn’t believe this was a k-drama cuz of the number of kisses and sweet scenes we got lol

Overall rating: 9/10 

I’ve decided to start another Filipino drama (after getting obsessed with Meet Me Outside lol) and I can’t choose between Gaya Sa Pelikula (Like in the movies) and Gameboys

I want something not too heavy and with a good ending (and hot guys obviously), so which would u guys suggest first? 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I’ve decided to start another Filipino drama (after getting obsessed with Meet Me Outside lol) and I can’t choose between Gaya Sa Pelikula (Like in the movies) and Gameboys

I want something not too heavy and with a good ending (and hot guys obviously), so which would u guys suggest first? 

gameboys, its so good, and the show have 2 seasons

Updates:

Source: X

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Overall rating: 9/10 

YAYYYYYYYY Glad you enjoyed it.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Watch Gaya Sa Pelikula (Like in the movies) first then because Gameboys has some heavy stuff relating to the Covid 19 Pandemic.