I know it hasn't been that long since it ended, but I'm already missing my boys. (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥) ♡

BabyFeatForever:

Hey buddies sorry I was not on much yesturday I worked a 18 hour shift lol and I just slept like 9 hours straight. (death face and laughing emoji). Also was gonna start the last 16 days questions for the challenge so if you have any questions you would like me to add on there feel free to let me know. :) ♡

oh wow, thats tiring. glad you slept well :D <3

Updates:

Sources: X

BabyFeatForever:

Hey buddies sorry I was not on much yesturday I worked a 18 hour shift lol and I just slept like 9 hours straight. (death face and laughing emoji). Also was gonna start the last 16 days questions for the challenge so if you have any questions you would like me to add on there feel free to let me know. :) ♡

Wow, you need to be on a beach somewhere with a tall glass of something!

Arc en ciel:

oh wow, thats tiring. glad you slept well :D <3

Thanks bestie! ♡ :)

RXinw:

Wow, you need to be on a beach somewhere with a tall glass of something!

Lmao that sounds wonderful XD ♡

RXinw:
Updates:

Re: Love In The Big City situation

It is ironic how a lot of the people who support this stance are Grindr's most active users.

axdxex:
I liked the wedding. 

Is this a spoiler?

American Fan:

Is this a spoiler?

No lol

RXinw:

Re: Love In The Big City situation

It is ironic how a lot of the people who support this stance are Grindr's most active users.

How dare these gays steal all the men LOL

FaeryWren:

How dare these gays steal all the men LOL

I saw this on twitter lmao

October Challenge

DAY 12 - Fav scary movies

None, nadda, zip. Unless I can include ep 4 of BOTW.  I was pretty freaked out at the time.

DAY 13 - Make a horror or scary movie with what BL actor and plot?

See first part of my answer above.

Day 14 - Fav fall scents

Spiced apple cider simmering on the stove.

Halfway through the challenge! Thank you BabyFeatForever!

axdxex:

No lol

Whew, you had me wondering what happened...

American Fan:

Whew, you had me wondering what happened...

No you’re safe. I checked for spoilers lol

I am running on a tight schedule tonight because I am sleep deprived so I could only watch one BL tonight and the choice was between BOTW and Jack & Joker so my choice was obvious:

Jack & Joker - episode 6

It was a healthy body of story in this episode which I love because much progress was made with the plot.

Chemistry between the mains and our new potential side couple is very captivating to me.

The impending drama with Rose will definitely have our leads face and admit their feelings to each other.

When grandma overheard that particular conversation she was looking real proud of her grandson lol.

Of course there were laughs to be had.

All in all it was a great episode; I look forward to the next one.