Fourever You  EP 3

I had to talk myself into watching this week's ep. I'm losing interest and this week did nothing to change that. 

But I'll slog through another week or two and see what happens. 

Kidnap - episode 7

This episode was quintessential of a personal favourite quote of mine; "Do not make permanent decisions in temporary moments."

I understand why Min did what he did but he was in no head space to make such a decision and by himself at that. I think Q's father knew that, hence why he spoke to Min at the hospital; he knew he could get his way at that point in time.

However, what is done is done, and by the looks of the preview for episode 8 it will not even matter. 

I look forward to the next episode.

p43425:
Yay, "Only Boo!" is now released on Viki. I loved this series so so much. Fluffy cuteness doesn't get any cuter or fluffier than this. I must re-watch now!

Currently on ep. 4 of my re-watch. Lovin' it almost as much as my first time!
@Onyx, you still watching along with me?

p43425:

Currently on ep. 4 of my re-watch. Lovin' it almost as much as my first time!
@Onyx, you still watching along with me?

I’ll probably join you guys at some point since I actually left this show on hold on ep9 (idk why it just happened) but I want to finish it ;;

Ameiro Paradox - episode 3

Oh my! That car scene was getting hot. If there is one thing the Japanese excel at when they get down to it, is how to be sexual and sensual (speaking from experience). Maybe that is why most of their series do not have strong sexual content because they know the world is not ready for such degrees of hot and steamy lol

I am starting to see @p43425 reason for finding appeal in Japanese characters hehehe