Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

I get why you dropped Sea Love after 2 episodes. I don't regret watching it but it wasn't the best BL. I just wanted to see FortPeat again after their previous series together. And Fort has a cute smile indeed. ;-)

autumn iris:

Yes, their chemistry is always good. Yin acts as a kind-hearted debt-collector, while War acts as a thirsty-for-recognition thief.

Doku Koi is about a lawyer and a swindler. They become partner to win cases.

Uncle Unknown is about past lover who meet again in a bar. Unknowingly they're nephew and uncle. Watch it for visuals, not recommended.

Sea Love was FortPeat drama, right? I like Fort, he has that cute smile. I watched 2 episodes of it but kinda dropped it because I was expecting real conflicts or maybe past trauma or something. But the rating seemed to be pretty good.

Btw, I'm currently reading your MDL Profile... I'm enjoying it a lot. I love when people are making lists

American Fan:

The visuals!

Loving the colours 🥰

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:
I don't regret watching it but it wasn't the best BL. I just wanted to see FortPeat again

Ariane, welcome to the group. I also (mostly) liked "Love Sea", and it even started out promising until going down after episode 4 or so - so yeah, I admit it: it was because of my love for Fort & Peat.

autumn iris:
Doku Koi is about a lawyer and a swindler.

I'm really enjoying this one! However, there's no official international release yet, just fan subbers.

autumn iris:
Uncle Unknown is about past lover who meet again in a bar. Unknowingly they're nephew and uncle. Watch it for visuals, not recommended.

I haven't watched it yet, but the visuals look good, and it's just mini-episodes, so the total runtime seems to be about an hour, i.e. not much of a time investment. Knowing me and my weakness for cuties, I'll surely watch it once it finishes airing, even if the story is total cr*p.

autumn iris:
I'd like to recommend censored BL adaptation from China:

Killer and Healer is already in my currently watching list but i didnt start it yet, i heard a lot of good feedback ,  i will add Winter Begonia  to my plan to watch list now ,thanks for the recommendation :D

p43425:

Ariane, welcome to the group. I also (mostly) liked "Love Sea", and it even started out promising until going down after episode 4 or so - so yeah, I admit it: it was because of my love for Fort & Peat.

I'm really enjoying this one! However, there's no official international release yet, just fan subbers.

I haven't watched it yet, but the visuals look good, and it's just mini-episodes, so the total runtime seems to be about an hour, i.e. not much of a time investment. Knowing me and my weakness for cuties, I'll surely watch it once it finishes airing, even if the story is total cr*p.

Thx for your warm welcome !
Which BL are you watching at the moment ? 

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

Loving the colours ?

(That was NOT a question, btw)

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:
(That was NOT a question, btw)

mdl doesnt like emojis unfortunately. it turns them all into question marks for some reason lol

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:
Which BL are you watching at the moment ? 

In terms of current releases:
"Every You, Every Me" (Mick & Top) - individual "short story" episodes, quite good!
"Addicted Heroin" (loose and light Thai adaptation of "Addicted") - really good, so long as one doesn't try to compare to "Stay With Me" or "Addicted" (although others don't necessarily share my opinion)
"Fourever You" (currently on Pond/Earth, three more couples to come) -  cute and fluffy, I personally like it! (again, others don't necessarily share my opinion)
"DMD Friendship the Reality: It Takes Two" (introduces Domundi/Mandee 4th generation artists) - I like it, and it's a great way to get to know the new actors/ships
"Doku Koi" ("Love Is Like A Poison") - as already mentioned, quite good!
"Eccentric Romance" (Thai-Korean) - mediocre, but the Thai actor (Save Saisawat) is a cutie

I tend to hold back with some of the current releases so I can binge-watch once they're close to finishing.

I'm also trying to finish up lots of other (older) BLs that I still have open. I have a short attention span and switch back and forth, so I tend to juggle a lot of things. 

FaeryWren:

mdl doesnt like emojis unfortunately. it turns them all into question marks for some reason lol

Yes, apparently :-)))

p43425:

Ooooh ... official trailer for "Your Sky" was just posted. I love Thomas & Kong! Similar to the teaser a few months ago, but I see at least one cast change*. I just hope that Mandee doesn't disappoint on the delivery (as it's been known to do) ... so fingers crossed.

* addition of Mike Chinnarat (who left GMMTV at the end of last year) - good actor!

It so fun to see this trailer now and know half of the cast vs when the pilot was posted.

I love that they casted Por as Thomas' brother because they somehow give similar vibes.

Looking forward to this one <3

axdxex:
It so fun to see this trailer now and know half of the cast vs when the pilot was posted.

Yes - and I keep looking for little clues about how Por, Auau, Patji and Save might pair up ("DMD Friendship the Reality: It Takes Two")

axdxex:
I love that they casted Por as Thomas' brother because they somehow give similar vibes.

I hadn't thought about that, but yes, you're right.

p43425:
I think this will be my first Cantonese BL!

(re "Our Golden Times") Sorry, I lied: "My Colleague at BL Shop Might be the Meant-to-be" was also in Cantonese. For those who don't know it, it's three short episodes which basically seem like a self-produced advert by a Hong Kong manga bookstore, so it's very low budget and there's basically zero story - but it's cute (and short).

p43425:
That's right - and then you need trigonometry to solve for the angle from "opposite" and "adjacent". I think it's:  inverse tangent(3/4) = 36.9° - or "to the nearest degree" = 37° ... which sounds about right (plausibility check), as it's got to be something a bit less than 45°. (P.S. Long long ago I studied engineering.)

I hate mathematics. I avoid it like the plague unless is money lol

American Fan:
Maybe too hard to resist? 

Hehe, well damn, you know I can't resist you *smirk*

RXinw:
Hehe, well damn, you know I can't resist you *smirk*

Ah lol

Day 22 - Favourite School Project

Now is the time to let my nerd flag fly high lol

Mind you when I left high school I had awards and regional distinctions for these subjects  except for French (I did that one with the french gov. thanks to an amazing teacher who offered me the opportunity as a Caribbean student; yup teachers' pet right here lol) (Oh I am serious about my nerd flag):

I love History, Chemistry, Biology, English A & B, Religious Education, Principles of Business, French

Now after High School my favs are:

Law, Literatures In English, Sociology, History, Caribbean Studies

In conclusion is you want an essay then I am your guy, anything math related stay clear of me unless it is money or science related lol

Well that is enough of my boasting *cough* I mean sharing *nervous smile*