Fourever You  EP 3

I had to talk myself into watching this week's ep. I'm losing interest and this week did nothing to change that. 

But I'll slog through another week or two and see what happens. 

Kidnap - episode 7

This episode was quintessential of a personal favourite quote of mine; "Do not make permanent decisions in temporary moments."

I understand why Min did what he did but he was in no head space to make such a decision and by himself at that. I think Q's father knew that, hence why he spoke to Min at the hospital; he knew he could get his way at that point in time.

However, what is done is done, and by the looks of the preview for episode 8 it will not even matter. 

I look forward to the next episode.

p43425:
Yay, "Only Boo!" is now released on Viki. I loved this series so so much. Fluffy cuteness doesn't get any cuter or fluffier than this. I must re-watch now!

Currently on ep. 4 of my re-watch. Lovin' it almost as much as my first time!
@Onyx, you still watching along with me?

p43425:

I’ll probably join you guys at some point since I actually left this show on hold on ep9 (idk why it just happened) but I want to finish it ;;

Ameiro Paradox - episode 3

Oh my! That car scene was getting hot. If there is one thing the Japanese excel at when they get down to it, is how to be sexual and sensual (speaking from experience). Maybe that is why most of their series do not have strong sexual content because they know the world is not ready for such degrees of hot and steamy lol

I am starting to see @p43425 reason for finding appeal in Japanese characters hehehe

Day 19. Which BL red flag character (lead, main or support) do you think had the best redemption arc?

None of them probably. I can't remember any redemption arcs for the red flag characters I do know and for the most part I don't think they deserve to have redemption arcs anyway. /shrugs

RXinw:

This I can confirm with great watch and re-watch experience. I would post a gif but let me not spoil the kisses.

They’re basically devouring each other lmao

p43425:

Woah woah slow down! Lol I’ll be starting the rewatch this weekend

I can’t wait to see these two again XD

RXinw:

Kidnap - episode 7

This episode was quintessential of a personal favourite quote of mine; "Do not make permanent decisions in temporary moments."

I understand why Min did what he did but he was in no head space to make such a decision and by himself at that. I think Q's father knew that, hence why he spoke to Min at the hospital; he knew he could get his way at that point in time.

However, what is done is done, and by the looks of the preview for episode 8 it will not even matter. 

I look forward to the next episode.

I agree with what u said 

RXinw:
I am starting to see @p43425 reason for finding appeal in Japanese characters

Although it's often true that I lust after Japanese cuties, it's funny that you should say it in the context of "Ameiro Paradox", as I didn't particularly lust after either of the leads.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the series. The story was original and engaging in a detective sense, and the actors were quite good. Actually, given that my opinion on this one isn't biased by hormones (as it usually is*), this should give me more credibility.

* my famous (or infamous) "low standards where cuties are involved"

Day 19 ~ October Challenge

Which BL red flag character (lead, main or support) do you think had the best redemption arc?

You mean those that haven't made me immediately drop the show? LOL I dont get the whole 'dominate and control me' thing. It makes me really uncomfortable and has actually triggered me at times.

But in this scenario, I'm going to pretend red flag just mean dubious and not straight out abusive r*pists because, no. 

I guess, so far, it would be Payu and Prapai from Lita. Both 'tops' exhibit the usual forceful seme behaviour that I blame japanese bl's for. But as both relationship's progressed, the characters did soften into understanding and devoted partners, such as Payu allowing Rain to take the lead, and Prapai waiting for Sky, which allowed me to forgive them. 

I don't think I said it when I watched the show but that riding scene had me feeling like I was in the middle LOL I was clapping my hands to bossnoeul that day because god damn, they went for it LOL 

No surprise what's so ever, that Noeul is a fellow bi LOL 

It's that emotional progression, I look for in character growth. Payu was dominating and spanking Rain to completely surrendering to him. And ofc Prapai, although not as enjoyed honestly, but I did appreciate, again, the swing to the opposite behaviour of being pretty stalkerish to being willing to wait for Sky sexually, and then being willing to walk him through his trauma. 

Funny, I often read that Sky and Prapai's story was more interesting but so I ofc, had to prefer the 'boring' one but it honestly felt more real to me LOL 

Cutie Pie just made me cry for a second time. Or should I say Kuea has made me cry for a second time. That's actual a record. It's rare a show can make me cry but then they do, it's deserved. Never cry again. 

Holy actual shit. Listen. It has it's flaws, and I really don't like Hia's dominating father persona but Kuea.

This character.  The writer looked at my life, glammed it up a bit, and wrote this character. Jeebus christ.

Emrys:

Day 19. Which BL red flag character (lead, main or support) do you think had the best redemption arc?

None of them probably. I can't remember any redemption arcs for the red flag characters I do know and for the most part I don't think they deserve to have redemption arcs anyway. /shrugs

Love Mechanics (after ml broke mc's heart for the I don't know how many times already with ml's gf, mc's ignoring ml for a long time and even pretending to sleep with mc's ex to hurt ml) - became YinWar fan

My Stand-in (after ml causing mc to die indirectly, the rebirth mc pretending like he's not the mc and even after ml knew the truth he kept on reffering to limited 1 year sugar daddy contract) - reading its novel

A Breeze of Love (ml said bad things behind mc when he knew mc heard them and moving to another school while saying hurtful in the past, causing mc to hate ml so much while ml trying to get mc back to him) - my favorite K-BL

The Eight Sense (ml hurt mc deeply because ml first making mc fall in love with him then he ignored mc and dating a female but then ml realized he only love mc. Not really remember the exact detail but let's say ml tortured himself since he had mental health issue)

Boys Be Brave (the second couple mc never stop feeling thankful towards his senior for helping him when he's in need back then but after getting hit and hurt he decided to completely avoid this senior and then this senior got freak out and chasing the junior-not long enough to be called redemption arc though since the junior was a softie)

Jack o' Frost (mc got into accident after breaking up with ml then got memory lost., since no one knows their break up, ml tried to get back with mc while trying to gain back the lost memories)

Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu (ml is a total jerk-no one compares-he caused mc to develop a super introverted personality then he wanted to win mc back-but not with a normal way since he's a total jerk-before the meteor hit)

We Best Love S2 (ml went abroad, promising to call and message mc but giving no news for years because of a stupid promise with mc's dad. Then while mc bought a company, ml tried to work for mc using his vital position in that company while also trying to gain mc love.) - one of my favs

Do anyone know bad ending/sad ending BL drama like 180 Longitudes Passes Through Us?

Thank you before.

Day 19: Which BL red flag character (lead, main or support) do you think had the best redemption arc?

Gosh, there are so many. Although this isn't so much a "redemption arc" as "character revelation", I rather like the stories where a character who initially seems ultra "red flag" turns out to be something else entirely as the story is revealed and the relationship develops, such as Kiyoi in "Utsukushii Kare" or Segasaki in "Taikan Yohou".

Indah Kurniawati:
Do anyone know bad ending/sad ending BL drama like 180 Longitudes Passes Through Us?

While none of these is similar to "180 Longitude", five BL titles that I can recommend as very good, despite sad or ambiguous endings (and despite my strong preference for HEAs), are: "Eien no Kinou", "Something In My Room", "Once Again", "The Best Story" and "My Bromance" (but only the original 2014 movie - the 2021 retconned sequel was very disappointing). 

I took a quick look at your watch list and don't see any of these, but I didn't look carefully.