DramaNomNom:
Is anybody else watching Smells Like Green Spirit?

I still haven't decided whether to watch it. While I've heard positive initial reviews, I fear that the bullying might be rather heavy.

Arc en ciel:

Mew and Tul confirmed their relationship so its official, Zee and Nu didnt (unless i missed something) but who knows maybe they are maybe they are not

yeah. I stay away from fandoms for that reason LOL I dont like having my head played with like that. I was reading a review that was like 'Zee looks so much in love because he is'  and just wanted to ask if they had confirmed that themselves. Poor Zee lol

RXinw:
I always believed that public proposals are a psychological manipulation because the person feels public pressure to say yes.

Indeed. In fact, if someone ever dared to do that to me, I would give an emphatic "No!" just to spite them. (That's in theory. In practice, it would depend on how cute they are.)

FaeryWren:

yeah. I stay away from fandoms for that reason LOL I dont like having my head played with like that. I was reading a review that was like 'Zee looks so much in love because he is'  and just wanted to ask if they had confirmed that themselves. Poor Zee lol

exactly the same lol id only believe when its official

p43425:

They're either dating, or trying very hard to give the impression that they do. Personally, I vote for the former.

Unless they confirm it themselves, I get really annoyed at fanservice LOL I was reading stuff and just wanted to ask

FaeryWren:
Poor Zee lol

No need to feel sorry for him. Whether it's real or for show, he plays it up - and seems to enjoy it.

p43425:

I still haven't decided whether to watch it. While I've heard positive initial reviews, I fear that the bullying might be rather heavy.

This series took a disturbing turn (the teacher got hard while spank the main character who he had bent over his lap) with Ep 4. I'm just hoping it doesn't get any darker or else I'll have to drop the series.

p43425:

No need to feel sorry for him. Whether it's real or for show, he plays it up - and seems to enjoy it.

No, i meant that his acting is being dampened by shipping in the show. I realise that they all have to fanservice off set. 

FaeryWren:
No, i meant that his acting is being dampened by shipping in the show. I realise that they all have to fanservice off set. 

Ah, I see. But I get the strong impression that some actors enjoy doing the fanservice and playing up the ships more than others, and I would definitely put Zee in the first group.

p43425:

Ah, I see. But I get the strong impression that some actors enjoy doing the fanservice and playing up the ships more than others, and I would definitely put Zee in the first group.

I'd agree definitely. I remember MileApo being like, we're professionals, we dont do fanservice but really it was just Apo because Mile fan serviced for his life LOL 

Just finished Ep 10 of BOTW 

FaeryWren:

Cutie Pie just made me cry for a second time. Or should I say Kuea has made me cry for a second time. That's actual a record. It's rare a show can make me cry but then they do, it's deserved. Never cry again. 

Holy actual shit. Listen. It has it's flaws, and I really don't like Hia's dominating father persona but Kuea.

This character.  The writer looked at my life, glammed it up a bit, and wrote this character. Jeebus christ.

Omg I cried so much at the end of ep2/start of 3 when they’re in the car and Kuea asks Lien, why he can’t just love him.  It’s probably one of my favorite scenes in BL,

p43425:

Ah, OK. So I don't need to feel threatened regarding my "special relationship" with Tutor & Yim. Phew.

On that topic— the TutorYim NC scene in Cutie Pie 2 was the only good thing in Cutie Pie 2. 

DramaNomNom:
Just finished Ep 10 of BOTW 

YESSSS MY REACTION EXACTLY LOL

p43425:
Indeed. In fact, if someone ever dared to do that to me, I would give an emphatic "No!" just to spite them. (That's in theory. In practice, it would depend on how cute they are.)

LOL