axdxex:
Omg I cried so much at the end of ep2/start of 3

Yeah that was the first one. The second time was in the kitchen after being yelled at for not knowing how to cut an egg and it triggers his insecurity. 

I gave Cute Pie a 7.5 overall rating but if it was just Kuea/Kirin, I'd have give 8.5, a nine if it had gone in the direction I thought it was going to.  It was just a personal attack for 12 episodes straight LOL

Finally caught up with FNOL and all I have to say is that Orca. Is. So. Fricking. Hot. 

I claim him. He is mine, got it everyone? 

Oh crap almost forgot today's challenge lmao um I am gonna choose Pete from Dark Blue Kiss.

RXinw:

While I love that kiss also, this was not the one I was referring to. I meant this one:

That was such a good scene , the way Lian used the menu to cover the kiss from their friends and just continued devouring Kuea lol

BabyFeatForever:

Oh crap almost forgot today's challenge lmao um I am gonna choose Pete from Dark Blue Kiss.

OH MY GOD YES. ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY 100% YES.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

OH MY GOD YES. ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY 100% YES.

:) ♡♡♡

So I got a question for others who are currently watching- in High School Frenemy is it JJ or AJ that has the long hair? Lol :) and Chatjen is my favorite charactor in the series.♡

Ameiro Paradox - Finale

I am too single for this shit. Anyway:

Production - 2/2

Writing - 1.5/2

Acting - 2/2

Intimacy - 1.5/2

Music - 1/1

Special 10 scene - 0/1

Total Rating Score = 8/10

I enjoyed this series for the most part. I found it to be an enjoyable watch to just wind down; nothing too deep. 

Gd it they really were trying to destroy me in this week's ep 7 of Kidnap! Holy f#@!ing s#!%

BabyFeatForever:

So I got a question for others who are currently watching- in High School Frenemy is it JJ or AJ that has the long hair? Lol :) and Chatjen is my favorite charactor in the series.♡

JJ is the twin with long hair

BLworld369:

JJ is the twin with long hair

Oh ok tysm :)

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Finally caught up with FNOL and all I have to say is that Orca. Is. So. Fricking. Hot. 

I claim him. He is mine, got it everyone? 

Take him. No argument from me.

Day 19 - Which BL red flag character (lead, main or support) do you think had the best redemption arc?  Kusakabe Ritsu in Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu. He was a real jerk to Masumi but there was also a part of him that knew all along that Masumi was the only one he truly cared about. He was lucky that Masumi was willing to take him back because if that were me, I 'd be long gone and living my best life.  

angeliviki2022:

Day 19 - Which BL red flag character (lead, main or support) do you think had the best redemption arc?  Kusakabe Ritsu in Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu. He was a real jerk to Masumi but there was also a part of him that knew all along that Masumi was the only one he truly cared about. He was lucky that Masumi was willing to take him back because if that were me, I 'd be long gone and living my best life.  

Omg I hate this character with a passion. I honestly think only the end of the world is a good reason to forgive him lmao

I went off on a whim and started binge watching this KDrama I have been meaning to watch; all because the female lead is an actress I like from her previous drama, "It Is Okay Not To Be Okay". 

So now I am watching Eve and I am hooked to say the least lol