Denn:

hey does anyone have any good new bls to watch. As in those that started airing in like june-july till now since ive been offline for a hot while. 

dont mind my drama list its a mess

Definitely Jack and Joker and Doku Koi for airing dramas. The only 2 BL dramas I watched right now.

For 2024 BL dramas probably Unknown, Hidamari ga Kikoeru, My Stand-in, Koi wo Suru Nara Nidome ga Joto, and Perfect Propose.

Japanese BL dramas put some unrealistic sweet love stories which were kind of healing.

There were also The On1y One with another season otw and The Time of Fever which was the prequel of Unintentional Love Story (which I dropped 'cause I can't stand Gong Chan's acting even though I really like the manhwa).

p43425:
in an interview with Praew magazine three months ago, Zee and Nunew were actually quite clear that they're really dating

Unrelated to them (I do not ship actors; learned my lesson years ago lol) I would love a series about this. It would be about an acting couple who fall in love off screen and we get to see the struggles and them hiding all that good stuff. I think there is a story-line like this in War of Y (I have yet to watch it) but I want a full blown series with this story-line.

Magnoliee:

My dears, I hope you're all doing well. :-)

I've finished watching The On1y One and oh... my heart! I loved it! When I watched the drama, I felt so many emotions. There were so many beautiful, loving, heartbreaking, sweet, compassionate moments. I didn't think I would find the series so beautiful. Definately one of my highlights this year.

Mine too. Both leads did great and had amazing chemistry. I have seen Eric in a couple of other dramas and this was his most nuanced role. I really hope we get a Season 2.

FaeryWren:

I have started We Are.....oh lord,.....I'm feeling as challenged as these students to remember everybody LOL So many characters coming at me at once lol

You don't need to feel challenged to remember everyone since you'll probably forget who's who in a few months anyway lol

Day 20

Who are some of your favourite supporting roles in BL series?

I have a few but the one on top of my list that has held the spot and will continue to is Yiwha from Together with Me and Together with Me: The Next Chapter. That girl held the couple down. She was their biggest defender and supporter. 

My other picks are:

Techno from TharnType

Tankhun from KinnPorsche

The side couple in Tonhon Chonlatee (the laughs they provided lol)

Ju from Century of Love (some would argue the only smart one in the series lol)

the dildo from Dangerous Drugs of Sex

FaeryWren:
I have started We Are.....oh lord,.....I'm feeling as challenged as these students to remember everybody LOL So many characters coming at me at once lol

I like good ensemble casts, but that is, unfortunately, the price one pays. What helped me in this case (being GMMTV) is that, while it took me time to learn the characters' names, I knew all eight lead actors plus a few supporting actors, so at least I was able keep them straight in my mind that way (i.e. by actor rather than character).

p43425:

I like good ensemble casts, but that is, unfortunately, the price one pays. What helped me in this case (being GMMTV) is that, while it took me time to learn the characters' names, I knew all eight lead actors plus a few supporting actors, so at least I was able keep them straight in my mind that way (i.e. by actor rather than character).

I've dropped it at 3 LOL I dont like the bully to couple dynamic and everyone is boring LOL

thanks everyone for the suggestions!

RXinw:

Unrelated to them (I do not ship actors; learned my lesson years ago lol) I would love a series about this. It would be about an acting couple who fall in love off screen and we get to see the struggles and them hiding all that good stuff. I think there is a story-line like this in War of Y (I have yet to watch it) but I want a full blown series with this story-line.

Try BL Drama ... or 25 ji Akasaka de

Both of them were about two actors fell in love on the set.

autumn iris:

Yes, both recommended. "BL Drama..." is comedy rather than the serious treatment that you (@RXinw) are probably looking for, but it's a really cute (and short) watch.

There are also a few series involving relationships with a (BL) star and the issues involved, including "Lovely Writer", "City of Stars", "Be Mine Superstar" and "Close Friend S2". Not exactly the same as what you described, but similar. Of these four, "Lovely Writer" by far is the best.

I think I'm forgetting a few others. I may come back and edit this if they occur to me.

FaeryWren:

Day 20 ~ October Challenge

Who are some of your supporting roles in a BL series?

That would absolutely be Chen Yi and Ai di in Kiseki ~ Dear to Me. I started watching it one friday night. stopped half way and had the Shameless Dream, inspired my characters Wen and Rik and I'm absolutely certain it was them that did it, esp Aidi with Wen LOL 

Honorable mention would be the UWMA couples. I watched Between Us first where Pharm and Dean were the supporting, and I instantly loved Pharm. And then in UWMA, Win and Team being the original supporting roles LOL 

Film Thanapath's character's mother on To Sir, with Love

She was a powerful woman who might not be her husband's number one woman, but she's being most respected by him. She was a great mother who's always wanting the best for her son and wouldn't stopped at anything including killing obstacles. She might've hurt her son in the process but the world was never kind to minority such as gay, in this case, so I kind of admire her.

I even thought she probably had 2nd most screentime in the drama but it shouldn't be. His cousin probably the 2nd and his bf the 3rd and his cousin's gf the 4th so the mother was 5th?

Ep. 3 of "DMD Friendship the Reality: It Takes Two" starting ... NOW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEU7Fcs62Y

ETA: Looking at how the guys got divided up into the three teams (Zombie, Robot and Ghost), I think this was very scripted, i.e. this really fits my assumption about how at least six of the twelve are pre-determined to ultimately pair up. But that's OK: I'm lovin' it anyways!

autumn iris:

I have watched 25 ji Akasaka de but BL Drama is on my PTW list so I will give it a shot; thanks for the recs.

p43425:
There are also a few series involving relationships with a (BL) star and the issues involved, including "Lovely Writer", "City of Stars", "Be Mine Superstar" and "Close Friend S2". Not exactly the same as what you described, but similar. Of these four, "Lovely Writer" by far is the best.

I have watched all of them except City of Stars which I keep putting off for some reason. Which is unlike me considering a clip I once saw lol; thanks for the recs

This reminds me that just like City of Stars I have also been putting off Only Boo.

RXinw:
This reminds me that just like City of Stars I have also been putting off Only Boo.

I'm late for these two as well. I started City of Stars and it's cute, lots of NC scenes that you'll likely enjoy. I hadn't heard much about this show so I was surprised.  I started Only Boo but placed it on-hold when I had too many on-air shows. Will get back to it for sure.

So, we've been getting some very stormy winds in my woods, and I was closing the curtains and 2 or 3 large flocks of crows flew past, surrounded by a tone of swirling leaves in the wind, so I can now proudly boast that Dracula flew past my house LOL

Anyway, I was randomly clicking on Bls to find something to suit me my mood, and I stared Hidden Agenda and realised that in the opening credits that Joong and Dunk are in. Sweet. 

Dunk, honey, I missed you and your adorable little cheekies