axdxex:
I feel like he came in like a breath of fresh air and we all fell a little in love with him

Yes, I was also less enthusiastic about "Akasaka" than most others - until Kazuma (Nagumo Shoma) entered the picture. *slobber*

p43425:
Duo Duo was indeed a charming character, but I'm afraid Tane from "Bokura no Shokutaku" wins by far as "Best Child Actor in a BL".

Bokura no Shokutaku is still on my PTW list. I'll move it up higher so I can see what you mean.

angeliviki2022:

Bokura no Shokutaku is still on my PTW list. I'll move it up higher so I can see what you mean.

Yesssssss you NEED to watch it

axdxex:
How do you think it’s going to play out for the Robot and Ghost team?

(re last night's ep. 3 of "DMD Friendship the Reality: It Takes Two")
Yeah, I agree with all of your comments (mostly spoilers), especially "TeeTee and Latte aren’t leaving the show without a partner". Although neither proved themselves to be great actors in the skits, I like and respect both, totally without regard to their good looks, and look forward to welcoming them into my harem, preferably the three of us alone in a cabin for an entire "welcome weekend".

Already from ep. 1, I would have been surprised if anything happened to disrupt Net/JJ or Jimmy/Ohmkrit. After today's episode, it's virtually unimaginable. Both pairs were so good in their skits, especially Jimmy/Ohmkrit. I remember how stunned I was by Jimmy's performance (as an absolute novice actor) back at the time of"Why R U?" - he truly is a born natural actor, as we saw again in last night's episode. He had me literally in tears!

That Latte was magically paired up with Kim makes me think that this early-stage ship is pre-determined to continue.  

As to Por, Patji, Auau and Save (all in supporting roles in "Your Sky", but I don't think it's yet known if the characters they play will have romantic relationships or are meant to become Domundi ships): I had a theory after ep. 1 (same as what you wrote), but now I have no idea. I agree that Teetee has potential with Por, who's more of a proven quantity, and that Patji (who I also underestimated at first) has potential with Auau, likewise more a proven talent

And yes, Save and Ryujin were surprisingly good for complete acting novices - and I really like them both in general! For his inexperience and young age (I think they said 18, right?), Ryujin seems to show more self-confidence, maturity and poise than Latte (last year when he was 18) or Patji (17 now).

angeliviki2022:

We have a lot of overlap in tastes, so I think you'll love it. Assuming you do, be sure to also watch the special episode "Bokura no Kyuujitsu" (separately posted on Gagaoolala as "spin-off").

axdxex:
Kazuma from At 25:00 in Akasaka : he helped me find the meaning of life jk jk

Yes! I agree wholeheartedly! He put my virginity at risk *bites lip* When I saw him in that towel I was ready pu......*cough* (decorum!)

axdxex:
Just finished Bad Guy My Boss— keep watching your show lol there was nothing of great importance

Thanks

Hannah:
Does anyone have BL serious that is their comfort series? I was doing a quick little rewatch of Monster Next Door and I think that one is gonna be part of list of bl series that bring me comfort. 

I do not re-watch anything so nope; except I only re-watch this one medical JDrama called Doctor X so I guess that would be it for me.