axdxex:

there's a joke here somewhere

LOL 

#StaySmutty

Updates:

Source: X

I love Jack & Joker but I disagree with these stats; not with Unknown and The Time of Fever on this list. These two are among the best; at least I think so.

RXinw:
I love Jack & Joker but I disagree with these stats; not with Unknown and The Time of Fever on this list. These two are among the best; at least I think so.

omg I saw this list on twitter and it annoyed me lmao

1. Jack & Jocker/Let Free Curse of Taekwondo haven't finished airing, sadly the rating will drop, just like with all other dramas. A lot of people don't rate until they complete a show.
  2. People on twitter took this as a let's hate GMMTV post-- when Only Boo and Last Twilight are rated 8.4 on MDL and could have easily been placed in spot 8, 9, 10 (it was a concious choice by whoever made it not to include them, unless they went by number of raters, which I didn’t check)
  3. Ossan's Love Returns was only rated by 1,330 users.
  4. As an MDL user LMAO we have no consistent rating standards

TLDR; This list doesn't really say much statistically. #yesi’mtriggeredbydata

axdxex:
omg I saw this list on twitter and it annoyed me lmao

You and I both *side eye*

axdxex:
Jack & Jocker/Let Free Curse of Taekwondo haven't finished airing, sadly the rating will drop, just like with all other dramas. A lot of people don't rate until they complete a show.

True that!

axdxex:
As an MDL user LMAO we have no consistent rating standards

I wonder where is the best place to get these type of stats reliably?

axdxex:
#yesi’mtriggeredbydata

LOL

p43425:
Instead of answering the question, can I just post a picture of my most dearly beloved Fluke Natouch?

I have a question for you. If you and your shameful indecent harem are on a large boat in the middle of the ocean and you could rescue ONLY ONE, I will repeat, ONLY ONE guy from your harem, would it be Fluke or...someone else?  

(You are the only one on the ship with all 30+ (?) young & cute guys).

RXinw:
I like my ice cream nut free. 

And in my mind I was thinking about all the different kinds of nuts I love, especially in ice cream (and chocolate). 

Day 23 -  Least favorite foods? 

My list is long but I can mention whole food groups to make it a little easier and add on a few others.

Meat & Seafood

Dairy & Eggs

Mushrooms & Olives

Eggplant & other slimy foods

Melons - all types

Coffee

American Fan:
I was thinking about all the different kinds of nuts I love

HAHAHAHA SCREAMING!!!!!!

American Fan:

And in my mind I was thinking about all the different kinds of nuts I love, especially in ice cream (and chocolate). 

. . . 

RXinw:

You and I both *side eye*

True that!

I wonder where is the best place to get these type of stats reliably?

LOL

Idk but probably not from MDL ? 

Anyways, everyone, forgive my rant. I get triggered by  inconcistent data lmao

RXinw:

HAHAHAHA SCREAMING!!!!!!

Even though it's a totally innocent thought, I figured you'd like it. hee hee