This Show started with a Solid storyline "DEAR HYERI" or " To my haeri " Starts with talking about DID . And suffering what FL was facing in her life be it losing her  Family sister and grandma the impact she had bcoz all of this. blaming herself for lose of her sister. So Naturally show should focus on HER (FL) more...but No....Writer decided to Turn a healing drama to EMOTIONAL WRECK ??? change it's name to "Justifying Ml's toxic behaviour by throwing everything on HIS childhood trauma" which audiance will believe and accept bcoz we writers don't give a single f*ck about what others think.PURE BULLSH*T. 

In 1st he decided to break up with fl with a freaking smile on his face. I thought they are just gonna build up for his decision of breaking up with good intentions. They'll probably show a great redemption like Enemies lovers / lovers - ex - lovers ...But the Entry of 2nd lead changes everything The depth of his character is shown ih her diary itself How Happy hyeri was with 2nd ML Vs how Messed up Eunho was bcoz of ML . To the point she started hating herself.  It's not healing. It's just messing up in a toxic relationship even more.

In ep 10 

There was a scene how loving ,caring ,and understanding 2nd lead says things to fl about accepting her personality/ HERSELF. And even if it's not him he wants to be healthy. Vs the episode where ml says her to be sick ?? i know it was shown to emotional way of saying he wants to take care of her the only chance he get when she is sick. It was the scene where i felt finally she said tata bye bye to ML but Noooo...that wasn't it.  The difference between both of them is insane. Even a scene where 3rd Ml explains Main lead about "how Eunho felt" which Explains how deeply 3rd ml also understands her. How serious he was about her. More than a a MAN she was blindly in love with and had 8 years of relationship with him. ??