*kevin hart voice* DAYUM. merry christ- i mean, happy halloween??? *gets taken out on a stretcher*

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Loll I love Gun

If u want him, we'll have to share

LOL Not necessarily. I'll just be actively seeking out his work now. 

It's like BillyBabe and BossNoeul, getting told they both have something coming, in the same week, brightened up my little corner LOL 

I forgot to quote this earlier, but Hell YES! Please! Give me more BillyBabe. I found out yesterday that BossNoeul are working on something. Hope Boss feels better soon, and now the update faery is telling me that BillyBabe are in line for another show too? Whoooooo! 

RXinw:

Updates:

Source: X

I love Jack & Joker but I disagree with these stats; not with Unknown and The Time of Fever on this list. These two are among the best; at least I think so.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Who's Patji?

New DMD actor, currently on DMD Friendship the Reality : It Takes Two (but I think only P43425 and I are watching lol) and he will have a support role in the upcoming Your Sky

FaeryWren:

LOL Not necessarily. I'll just be actively seeking out his work now. 

It's like BillyBabe and BossNoeul, getting told they both have something coming, in the same week, brightened up my little corner LOL 

Ah ok lol

Yeah, I follow a few cps too (*cough* JoongDunk *cough*)

axdxex:

New DMD actor, currently on DMD Friendship the Reality : It Takes Two (but I think only P43425 and I are watching lol) and he will have a support role in the upcoming Your Sky. 

Ohh ok

I haven't even watched the first original story lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Idk them but aww that's so cute 

where do i even start from- just know they're both actors to make it very short lol

winnie:

where do i even start from- just know they're both actors to make it very short lol

Well, um-

That's kinda obvious-

Lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

if you are interested to watch their bl series, Mew acted in a bl serie TharnType and Tul acted in other bl series  Manner of Death and  Together with Me

Hannah:
That’s fair  do you have any recommendations?

Dangerous Drugs of Sex - As others have mention please note the tags, triggers and warnings. I find it to be a movie that has considerable depth and needs more than one watch to full get the hidden meanings and even then there is more to interpret.

A Round Trip to Love - the second second part is when it gets really dark.

A Round Trip to Love Part 2 

I did not like these but they fall under dark category:

Love Syndrome: The Beginning

Love Syndrome III: Uncut Version - this is a series

I do not remember what happened in The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese but I think it was dark

OnyxTheHedgehog:

We need to have serious conversation young miss. *stern principal face*

By the time you leave my class you will be fully versed in BLology.

winnie:
*kevin hart voice* DAYUM. merry christ- i mean, happy halloween??? *gets taken out on a stretcher*

omg I had to go look for the reel and omg omg omg-- crazy--

I have a confession to make-- instead of catching up or completing the 11 show's I'm currently watching-- I decided to binge watch Love By Chance lmao

btw is it just me or does Nunew kind of resemble Saint...?

RXinw:

We need to have serious conversation young miss. *stern principal face*

By the time you leave my class you will be fully versed in BLology.

let me know if you need an assistant teacher~
(i think high school frenemy is taking a toll on my life, yikes)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Ah ok lol

Yeah, I follow a few cps too (*cough* JoongDunk *cough*)

hot take but I like Gun, but I don't think Gun and Off are a good pairing LOL I don't feel the 'chemistry' unless I'm emotionally connected to the show, and I'm obsessed with Not Me, and I loved their characters, but still don't feel like there's much chemistry between them hahaha. Isn't that odd? They just seem like good friends to me. 

JoongDunk have a lot of potential. They have something there but I feel like the roles they're getting isnt enough to help bring it out. But they are also on my to watch list, but don't worry, they're still yours. I'll cheer from the sidelines LOL

The only pairings that I've actually connected too, so far have been BossNoeul, I felt the sparks in that one, holy crap, and like 2 weeks? later, Noeul says he's bi LOL Boy, I can see your rainbow from here LMAO

And BillyBabe in The Sign, much more sensual and emotional, but I felt it.