autumn iris:
Aren't we all are? Earth looks so confused in the drama poster, ah must be a funny drama.

Right! I really hope it's good ;;

p43425:
I'll publish a new "dibs" list soon, as soon as a few additional pending harem contracts are signed. 

I'm a little scared of how long it's going to be--

p43425:
You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

RXinw:

Yup, that is him. I got it from his Instagram

Well thank you for sharing that photo and gracing my phone with it.   

RXinw:

REAL!!! The darkest BLs I have watched are movies and not series.

That’s fair  do you have any recommendations?

American Fan:

This! I love UP! And the show was great too :-)

That's cuz it's a joke around here. Mr P. has a harem of young actor/boys and I don't even try to keep track of their names. He's prob got a list he can c/p.  He might want to post for all the newbies, lol. 

For me, I don't careeeeeee!! I'll love and claim anyone I want. I live in a free country, for now anyways.

Omg that’s funny  

Up is so great. He is so funny off screen and has great chemistry with so many people  

autumn iris:

Indeed you can't quote partly on phone. I turn on desktop site button yet still can't quote partly.

If a character's getting so much hate then it's a successful one. But really, Ming is one toxic RED (in capital) flag top, that excited me so much.

Ah, I get it now. 

This was an interesting idea. Maybe it can be the day 24 challenge question.

Oooohhh I’m gonna have try that next time. Thank you  

Yeah red flags you aren’t supposed to fully love them unless you are me XD 

The problem is I don’t think the BL community is ready for a red flag . 

axdxex:

Same! Like, as long as they have some redeeming qualities... what is red? In fantasy I can overlook A LOT.

That’s what I think if the character can redeem themselves or having redeeming qualities that’s fine. Plus like you said this is fantasy soooo let’s have fun.

I don’t know if any of you guys are into reading, but if you want a dark romance recommendation that is MM a good one is by Rena Kent and it’s god a fury and it’s part of her legacy of God series. Each book follows a different couple and the other couple couples are straight couples, but that one is not and it was so freaking good.

p43425:
Funny you should say that. I sometimes mix up their names, too - which can lead to embarrassing situations which I can't really talk about here. *blush*

American Fan:

Lmao

p43425:
Don't be shocked. I'm a guy, so for us this is just normal behaviour.

It is? I feel like I am too young and innocent for this one :(

RXinw:

YESSSSS!!! Nothing like a possessive red flag saying the words, "Who hurt you?" or "Mine" or "Baby"

I have yet to see a good portrayal of this in a BL series. It is only in the MM books but I am patiently awaiting it in a BL.

This reminds me of Wu Bi in Stay with Me, super protective of Su Yu, easily jealous and tells Su Yu's ex "Su Yu is mine."

p43425:
@Autumn: I'll publish a new "dibs" list soon, as soon as a few additional pending harem contracts are signed. 

Can't wait for it ^^,

Hannah:
I don’t know if any of you guys are into reading, but if you want a dark romance recommendation that is MM a good one is by Rena Kent and it’s god a fury and it’s part of her legacy of God series. Each book follows a different couple and the other couple couples are straight couples, but that one is not and it was so freaking good.

I'm gonna read it. What was the title? I'm so into reading.

it's different genre but have you read MXTX's Scum Villain Self Saving System? The author also create the novel that adapted into The Untamed. It's so funny, I read it for like 5 or 6 times.

angeliviki2022:
This reminds me of Wu Bi in Stay with Me

This is a good one. I also read the novel and watch the original adaptation but 'Stay with Me' is better in casting. They're both cute. It upset me that there'll be no S2 since they sell the copyright to another studio that'll make it into audio drama if I remember right.

angeliviki2022:
Su Yu is mine

Kyaa!!!

Hannah:
That’s fair  do you have any recommendations?

Dangerous Drugs of Sex probably is the darkest, plotline involving suicide attempt, suicide, death, rape and kidnapping. it's very explicit, perhaps rated 21+. But there's also some of the darkest movie from Japan that I don't dare to watch like something cornered mouse, while some others are from Taiwan like Innocent (drama) about double personalities or Hystory 1: Obsessed (drama) involves confinement and raping if I remember right. And some from Thailand like ehm ehm ehm (it's not a typo, i'm thinking hard) well Kinnporsche which everyone should've watched, asnd Playboyy (drama, dropped it). And Method from Korea.