FaeryWren:
I now must seek out his catalog LOL

Watch Midnight Museum and Not Me (if you haven't). They're really good.

Emrys:

Watch Midnight Museum and Not Me (if you haven't). They're really good.

Not Me has been the only 1 I think and is my no. 1 BL and I think the highest ratings I've ever given LOL

Day 24 ~ October Challenge

Do you have a favorite superhero or villain?

If we're talking about the superhero genre, I surprisingly could never get invested in them, like all the marvel movies. I winced when I seen what they had done to Thor and Loki LOL

I watched a lot of superhero stuff as a kid with my brother so I guess I just watched them because my brother liked them LOL 

I've said this before, but I think it's the 'buff dude' look. It does nothing for me, I prefer lean muscle. 

So I guess I don't really have one.

FaeryWren:
Not Me has been the only 1 I think and is my no. 1 BL and I think the highest ratings I've ever given LOL

That's cool! I gave it a 10 back when I watched it in 2022. Also, appropriate for Halloween, you could watch the movie The Blue Hour. It's kinda spooky but it's BL too.

Emrys:
Day 24. Do you have a favorite superhero or villain?

Captain America, he's so strict towards himself and others. Very leader like. I also like Hijikata Toshizo of Shinsengumi, so cool and strict not like his leader.

For the blur line between superhero or villain, Loki-Thor's half-brother. He has this sense of humor that make me laugh a lot.

As for villain, I like The Queen on Snow White. Her ego is so big, I kind of wanting to be that selfish. And her self-love is even bigger. Eliminating everyone that's better than her, clearing obstacles on the sight. Cool!

Emrys:
I forgot most of it.

I don't even remember anything other than sex, seriously.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Can’t seem to choose between Stay By My Side and Takara No Vidro

Both are lighthearted drama. I can't decide which one is better.

FaeryWren:
Is Gun on your list because I had a dream about him last night

You're a fan of Gun. Me too.

Gonna ramble (more than) a bit. I used to follow his works. Home School is the very first Thai drama I watched since Mario Maurer's series more than 10 years before (and after HS, KinnPorsche hit-honorably mentioned) And wow, Gun is one versatile actor. I watch Midnight Museum, The Gifted, I'm Tee something, Not Me, Theory of Love, Cooking Crush. I'm upset at GMM for giving him Cooking Crush. It doesn't fully use his potential so I don't watch The Trainee. I hope his next series (with Boun and Newwie I think) will be better since it looks promising.

autumn iris:
You're a fan of Gun. Me too.

It's more than I'm slightly in love with his character Black from Not Me, as I prefer to focus on characters rather than the actor but it doesn't hurt to check out his other stuff. 

FaeryWren:

It's more than I'm slightly in love with his character Black from Not Me, as I prefer to focus on characters rather than the actor but it doesn't hurt to check out his other stuff. 

I also like Not Me, he portrays his roles as twins very well. And his chemistry with Off, wow so good.

I can't differentiate my love for the character and the actor. If I like one's acting I probably try to watch his other works and his life. Haha

autumn iris:

I also like Not Me, he portrays his roles as twins very well. And his chemistry with Off, wow so good.

I can't differentiate my love for the character and the actor. If I like one's acting I probably try to watch his other works and his life. Haha

I dont like feeling too involved in a stranger's life, esp with BL actors because the shipping is too much of a mind game for me. I prefer to draw the line between enjoying someone's work and letting them live their life. 

Often if I'm truly emotionally attached to a character, there's a high chance that the actor has other work I will like, like Cheng Yi, is my prime example, as actors do have a tendency to stick to a 'vibe', and that's often a psychological/marketing thing. 

It's a combination of character and how the actor has portrayed them that'll click in my head. I just let it come to me. 

Day 24 ~ October Challenge- Do you have a favorite superhero or villain?

Batman, Spiderman, Joker & The Riddler