p43425:

(1) Shhh, it's supposed to be a secret.
(2) His correct title is my "most dearly beloved Fluke".

Thats so cutee

p43425:

(1) Shhh, it's supposed to be a secret.
(2) His correct title is my "most dearly beloved Fluke".

Oh, my bad!! "MOST DEARLY BELOVED FLUKE".  

Ops, did hubby hear that? 

American Fan:
Ops, did hubby hear that? 

No worries, I'm travelling, so hubbie is 4000 miles away right now. (No, sadly I'm not with my most dearly beloved Fluke in Thailand.)

p43425:

No worries, I'm travelling, so hubbie is 4000 miles away right now. (No, sadly I'm not with my most dearly beloved Fluke in Thailand.)

The important thing is that you have your wedding ring, lol. 

Hmmm, 4000 miles could be here in the states!

I saw this online the other day, and since I haven't' watched ANY of these, I'm going to start going down the list!

axdxex:

I saw this online the other day, and since I haven't' watched ANY of these, I'm going to start going down the list!

I have seen Where Your Eyes Linger, and have both To My Star and Blueming on my ptw list. Curse of Taekwondo is on hold because it looks deep,  so I'll let finish airing first lol

I  did not know it was meant to be a universe thing. Good to know. 

ahhh, the Monday night after dinner pause, sipping my tea and i suddenly realise I have no BL anymore on a Monday LOL FNoL has finished, and I've paused J&J because YinWar are demons of emotional torture. LOL

I rewatched the first episode of 10 Liners, now that my head is about to burst, and I at least, was able to follow it better this time. 

I can understand why they started with the youngest member, because that means they can finish with him, once they've told us about the other two but I don't know. It still doesnt feel cohesive enough to me. Maybe if they spent a little bit more time letting us get to know these guy, before jumping into the relationship building, I'd feel better. It still has too much of a whiplash effect, where they're introducing us to a character, who's leading us and then suddenly a building a relationship between two characters we've spent what? 2 minutes on? 

I guess that's fine for those who know the actors/pairings and are waiting for them but I don't and my poor brain had no clue how to process the opening LOL

With that said, I still stand by my original post. Also, the humour, kind of didn't land on me.

I'll give it another episode or 2 but I don't think I'll be watching this one for long. 

axdxex:

I've seen all except "Taekwondo", and I have no clue what "kinda connected" means. If someone specifically knows, I'd be interested to hear. (Too lazy to google right now.)

American Fan:
Hmmm, 4000 miles could be here in the states!

Hmmm, could be.  And hmmm, @American Fan, if you see an older but devastatingly handsome man with his nose pressed against your window, could be that you're being stalked!

I was watching DMD Friendship the Reality : It takes Two, saw JJ's shirt and thought "omg it's cute, let me check the brand out" and it turns out that it's Net's freaking brand. 

Why am I so easily influenced lmao

axdxex:
saw JJ's shirt and thought "omg it's cute, let me check the brand out" and it turns out that it's Net's freaking brand.

Gosh, what a remarkable coincidence - almost as if this might be a choreographed, non-spontaneous "reality" show with business goals and pre-determined outcomes (at least in part)?  (But I love it anyways!)

Any new (post-ep.4) speculation on Por and the other five "singles"?

axdxex:

I just looked it up. Hwang Da Seul is a 30yo female director/screenwriter. She was the screenwriter and director for these BLs:

And she directed these:

I liked all of the above and I finished ep 4 of LFTCT yesterday. It's definitely angsty but really good. 

bingmei:

Hi!!!! (i hope its alright to post this..? I'll delete if not lol) 

Does anyone have any recommendations  for Sweet/Funny (basically romance + comedy; I think I'm looking for that ~2016 vibe?) BL?  Especially ones where the couple gets together early or is already together ToT I want to see sweet romantic moments!

Some shows that match the vibe I'm looking for are 'cherry magic,' 'mr. queen,' and 'my sweet mobster.'

thankssss :3

I'm not sure what you mean by 2016 vibe, but here are my recs:

p43425:

Gosh, what a remarkable coincidence - almost as if this might be a choreographed, non-spontaneous "reality" show with business goals and pre-determined outcomes (at least in part)?  (But I love it anyways!)

Any new (post-ep.4) speculation on Por and the other five "singles"?

My only comfort is that I actually do think the shirt is cute *sobs* I’m human. I too fall for product placement lmao

Ugh. I am genuinly confused! IDK how it’s playing out and I love that for me lol

Por could honestly go any and every route and I would approve. I like him with TeeTee, AuAu, and even Patji, but it feels like he’ll pick Patji by that conversation with TeeTee.

AuAu is going to pick Save— and after episode 4 I think they’ll be a good pair. Save grew on me a lot. He’s cute.

But like— would DMD really let TeeTee leave pairless a second time around??? It would almost feel like they’re giving up on him.

Lastly Ryujin. I think he might pick Patji since they seem close, or abstain from picking.