axdxex:

there's a joke here somewhere

LOL 

#StaySmutty

Updates:

Source: X

I love Jack & Joker but I disagree with these stats; not with Unknown and The Time of Fever on this list. These two are among the best; at least I think so.

RXinw:
I love Jack & Joker but I disagree with these stats; not with Unknown and The Time of Fever on this list. These two are among the best; at least I think so.

omg I saw this list on twitter and it annoyed me lmao

1. Jack & Jocker/Let Free Curse of Taekwondo haven't finished airing, sadly the rating will drop, just like with all other dramas. A lot of people don't rate until they complete a show.
  2. People on twitter took this as a let's hate GMMTV post-- when Only Boo and Last Twilight are rated 8.4 on MDL and could have easily been placed in spot 8, 9, 10 (it was a concious choice by whoever made it not to include them, unless they went by number of raters, which I didn’t check)
  3. Ossan's Love Returns was only rated by 1,330 users.
  4. As an MDL user LMAO we have no consistent rating standards

TLDR; This list doesn't really say much statistically. #yesi’mtriggeredbydata

axdxex:
omg I saw this list on twitter and it annoyed me lmao

You and I both *side eye*

axdxex:
Jack & Jocker/Let Free Curse of Taekwondo haven't finished airing, sadly the rating will drop, just like with all other dramas. A lot of people don't rate until they complete a show.

True that!

axdxex:
As an MDL user LMAO we have no consistent rating standards

I wonder where is the best place to get these type of stats reliably?

axdxex:
#yesi’mtriggeredbydata

LOL

p43425:
Instead of answering the question, can I just post a picture of my most dearly beloved Fluke Natouch?

I have a question for you. If you and your shameful indecent harem are on a large boat in the middle of the ocean and you could rescue ONLY ONE, I will repeat, ONLY ONE guy from your harem, would it be Fluke or...someone else?  

(You are the only one on the ship with all 30+ (?) young & cute guys).

RXinw:
I like my ice cream nut free. 

And in my mind I was thinking about all the different kinds of nuts I love, especially in ice cream (and chocolate). 

Day 23 -  Least favorite foods? 

My list is long but I can mention whole food groups to make it a little easier and add on a few others.

Meat & Seafood

Dairy & Eggs

Mushrooms & Olives

Eggplant & other slimy foods

Melons - all types

Coffee

American Fan:
I was thinking about all the different kinds of nuts I love

HAHAHAHA SCREAMING!!!!!!

American Fan:

And in my mind I was thinking about all the different kinds of nuts I love, especially in ice cream (and chocolate). 

. . . 

RXinw:

You and I both *side eye*

True that!

I wonder where is the best place to get these type of stats reliably?

LOL

Idk but probably not from MDL ? 

Anyways, everyone, forgive my rant. I get triggered by  inconcistent data lmao

RXinw:

HAHAHAHA SCREAMING!!!!!!

Even though it's a totally innocent thought, I figured you'd like it. hee hee

@ autumn Iris 

Frankly, I’m excited for both of the two that you were mentioning that is coming out from DMD and I think these two new couples are just so adorable and cute. I’m excited to see how both of the shows are gonna go. I’m a sucker for a cute romance with fake dating so I’m a little more excited for that one, but the other one looks so good too.

RXinw:

HAHAHAHA SCREAMING!!!!!!

I am weak lol XD

I’m in a group chat and they were talking about how they need to get these toxic tops away from these bottoms. 

They were like agreeing with the post that someone sent in the chat and I’m out here like listen, yes but when he’s a red flag, I am colorblind.  LOL! 

I love a good green flag but male leads  are a little possessive and a bit of a red flag. It hits differently.  

But quoting an author I like “red flags only books and media my friends. In real like they are nope nope nope.”

See Your Love EP 1-2

I'm totally invested cuz I can't take my eyes off Shao Peng/Kim Yun! It might be love at first sight.

That's all I got for this week's eps.