angeliviki2022:
here are my recs:

Cherry Blossoms after Winter
Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!
Sing My Crush
Takara-kun to Amagi-kun 

I loved all four of these (each 10 stars). Great recs, at least for my tastes.

axdxex:
I am genuinly confused! IDK how it’s playing out and I love that for me

(re: "DMD Friendship the Reality: It Takes Two") Yup - and as for your speculations (behind spoiler screen), those are pretty much exactly my own thoughts. In addition to Por's vague hints while talking to TeeTee, I've also tried to glean hints from the "Your Sky" teaser and trailer as to whether Por and Patji are meant to be a secondary couple and potentially a future ship. Patji is young and not yet "ripe", but he has high potential - and look at TeeTee now a year later and how much he's developed. In any case, I can't imagine that Latte or TeeTee would be here now if there weren't a ship waiting for them. For Latte, I guess it will be Kim, but for TeeTee, I still have no idea. I could see him with Por, but I didn't feel that happening at the dinner. 

Yes, Save is a total cutie, and if AuAu doesn't want him, I'll gladly take him!

As to your final speculation re Ryujin (who I think has a nice personality and is quite mature for his young age), I'm not sure if it makes sense to pair him with Patji as an early-stage age-matched pair with long-term potential - or rather to match them with more experienced partners.

p43425:
As to your final speculation re Ryujin (who I think has a nice personality and is quite mature for his young age), I'm not sure if it makes sense to pair him with Patji as an early-stage age-matched pair with long-term potential - or rather to match them with more experienced partners.

Yeah, I don't think Patji will choose Ryujin BUT I can't help thinking that despite DMD being the home of the age gap ships-- TutorYim is fantastic together (despite their shows) Like, it wouldn't bee too bad to let them grow as actors together, since they both seem talented, but this is just me thinking on my own lol

This feels like a repeat of last season, where I'm once again worried about TeeTee lmao 

axdxex:
Patji will choose

or Domundi will choose for Patji?

axdxex:
TutorYim is fantastic together

Be still my beating heart!

axdxex:
this is just me thinking on my own

That makes two of us.

axdxex:
This feels like a repeat of last season

I actually feel like it's even more pre-determined this time - but yeah, I think there might (whether spontaneously or by design) be two "leftovers" to carry over to the next round. Or there could be a ship (or two) that develops subsequent to the final episode (like FirstOne and Tle). All carefully designed to titillate the fans, which Domundi does quite well.

p43425:
or Domundi will choose for Patji

lmao same same

p43425:
I actually feel like it's even more pre-determined this time -

It also has to do with the fact that we already know how the show works (the magic is gone lol) based on S1. It's like they showed us their cards-- but I don't mind. I'm here to be entertained, and it's working, so I'll allow it. 

p43425:
Or there could be a ship (or two) that develops subsequent to the final episode (like FirstOne and Tle)

True! Although I could definitely tell FirstOne and Tle were going to pair up the moment Tle walked into that house. Tle was locked in lol 

This season idk ;;

news: i saw the announcement of the 2nd Season of Stay with Me, With the chances of a change in the cast and it is going to be a collaboration between China & Thailand.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, another popular thai BL bites the dust LOL

I'm not even trying to actively dislike popular BL's, I try to watch these shows since surely there has to be something good about them only to feel like abusing myself after only one episode LOL

FaeryWren:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, another popular thai BL bites the dust LOL

I'm not even trying to actively dislike popular BL's, I try to watch these shows since surely there has to be something good about them only to feel like abusing myself after only one episode LOL

lmao I might not agree with your taste often-- but like you need to tell us what show you're talking about, I'm curious!

Arc en ciel:

news: i saw the announcement of the 2nd Season of Stay with Me, With the chances of a change in the cast and it is going to be a collaboration between China & Thailand.

Apparently the partner is GMMTV--

They're probably the only one's with the money for it-- but that also makes the cast change even more possible-- I guess everything will be answered in GMMTV 2025.

I'm sure the production company is in a tight spot if they're going this far to get their show out, China's censorship is brutal. 

Edit : I've been seeing mixed translations, some say GMMTV some say GMM (Parent company) that would make a big difference. 

axdxex:
Apparently the partner is GMMTV--

oh wow, is this a good idea? lol people want the same mls for s2 , waiting for more details .....

axdxex:

lmao I might not agree with your taste often-- but like you need to tell us what show you're talking about, I'm curious!

I don't think there's anyone in this thread that I share common tastes with. The current show I'm drop kicking out the window is My School President.

The Enemy to Lover trope is turning from, this is kind of dumb, to a deep psychotic rage. 

If you've ever had to deal with someone who was out to make you miserable every time you walked past them, I can assure you that developing romantic feelings will not be happening. I know it's fiction and all that, but even in a fictional story, it's plain fcking stupid.....

FaeryWren:
The Enemy to Lover trope is turning from, this is kind of dumb, to a deep psychotic rage.

Nooooooooooo just watch ep 2 pleasee lmao

Give it up after that if you must lol 

Arc en ciel:

Brother, Don't Run aka Stay with Me

I hope brian_xubin's IG post saying, "Happy 1st Anniversary!?New beginning" is related and that we can have the same leads. Crossing my fingers. 

angeliviki2022:
In 2023, it was Dec 23. This year, it's Dec 21.  They don't seem to announce dates until 2 months ahead of time, or maybe I'm not in the right list to get the notification. I'm a planner so I would prefer to plan sooner. Those dates are also big family holidays here in the US, so I don't if anyone from here will choose to travel.

Thanks for the info! :-) Oh, it's during Christmas time, I see. A family member has a birthday around this time and I don't want to miss it. So it's rather not suitable for me, too. 

But anyways the GMMTV show Star Olympic sounds interesting. I'll watch a few videos on Youtube when I'll have time to get an impression. :-)

p43425:
"Yes, we can!"

Yay! Deal! (=^ ◡ ^=) 

I've read that you're travelling at the moment? That's awesome! I don't know where but I wish you a lot of fun and take good care! :-)

American Fan:
I'll start after the third ep too.  I might need a reminder when the time gets closer.  :-)

Would you also like to wait until the first three episodes are released and then watch them together? :-)

axdxex:

Nooooooooooo just watch ep 2 pleasee lmao

Give it up after that if you must lol 

putting it politely........NO 

LOL

My dear, I have found my BL nemesis LOL

Arc en ciel:
i saw the announcement of the 2nd Season of Stay with Me

axdxex:
I've been seeing mixed translations

angeliviki2022:
is related and that we can have the same leads

i left a comment with the full translation under the stay with me page if y'all are interested :) it was an emergency translation lol