FaeryWren:
Anyone else watching Blue Canvas of Youthful days?

One bitten, twice shy: After what happened before, I'm waiting till all the episodes are released - but I definitely will watch it then.

p43425:

One bitten, twice shy: After what happened before, I'm waiting till all the episodes are released - but I definitely will watch it then.

that's fair. I'm trusting gaga LOL I see it's going up on viki as well but I didnt see the original videos so I dont know if it's censored or not 

So ive started perfect 10 liners......oh goddd.....so many characters.....so many couples..... LOL 

there's a really good chance I'll be dropping this after only a few episodes. This is messy as hell. There's like 20 characters, 4 couples and episode 1 is a flashback so we're not even following the first character. My brain can't follow properly and I honestly skipped a good portion of ep 1. Thats not a good sign. If i'm skipping in episode 1. I'd be surprised if I even make it to episode 3 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
This is random but I was thinking…if we were all to meet in person one day, what would it be like lol

And where? What would we do?

Just a random curious thought XD

This would be very exciting and overwhelming! 

angeliviki2022:
We'd all go to Thailand and attend the GMMTV Sports Meet where we can shout encouragements for our favorites. Since that's only a 1-day event, we'd travel to one of the beaches/islands for beach time and good food. 

Travelling to Thailand would be so much fun! :D Or South Korea!

Even if I make a fool of myself, I don't know this event.^^ We would only be "spectators" at the sports meet event, right? I'm not sporty, LOL, XD. 

I also suggest a city trip, it would certainly be great to explore Bangkok or Seoul with you all together. Ok, I'm now in the mood for travelling, good food and a 5-star hotel and relaxing! ٩(^◡^)۶  

American Fan:
IT'S HAPPENING TOMORROW!

Perfect 10 Liners starts!!

I went to the drama page and yikes, there's over 1800 comments already! I wonder what's the dealio!

I really want to say, that has got to be the longest drama description I've ever seen here!!

(I might be a little high on sugar. I've got cooooookies in the house, yay! Makes this cookie monster very happy, haha. Especially after losing ALL my peanut M&Ms in the car cuz of a quick stop on the brakes)

Have you seen the first episode yet? :-) 

I think I'll watch it! It would be great to have a Sunday Drama again. I've watched "The Trainee" and "We Are" on Sundays and miss watching an airing drama (on Sundays). :D

I'm feeling your lost of M&Ms. (>_<) Hugs! I have speculoos cookies to offer.  ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ 

I don't know if someone else watches it, I'm also interesting in "See your love". I want to watch this, too! 

FaeryWren:
there's a really good chance I'll be dropping this after only a few episodes. This is messy as hell. There's like 20 characters, 4 couples and episode 1 is a flashback so we're not even following the first character. My brain can't follow properly and I honestly skipped a good portion of ep 1. Thats not a good sign. If i'm skipping in episode 1. I'd be surprised if I even make it to episode 3 

Thanks for your feedback. Mmh, I've just read what you've written about "Perfect 10 Liners".... Maybe I'll wait untill episode 2 is released and I'll watch then ep. 1 and 2 together. 

I like it when there are two episodes available at the beginning of a drama. Then I can get into the story more easily. I remember at the beginning of "We Are" the many characters were a bit confusing for me and it took me a while to get used to (then later liked it). :-)

Magnoliee:

angeliviki2022:
We'd all go to Thailand and attend the GMMTV Sports Meet where we can shout encouragements for our favorites. Since that's only a 1-day event, we'd travel to one of the beaches/islands for beach time and good food. 
Travelling to Thailand would be so much fun! :D Or South Korea!

Even if I make a fool of myself, I don't know this event.^^ We would only be "spectators" at the sports meet event, right? I'm not sporty, LOL, XD. 

I also suggest a city trip, it would certainly be great to explore Bangkok or Seoul with you all together. Ok, I'm now in the mood for travelling, good food and a 5-star hotel and relaxing! ٩(^◡^)۶  

Bangkok 5-star hotels in December starting from $50/night, while Seoul's 5-star hotels start at $134/night.

Edit: Yes, the GMMTV event is a sports event for the actors. We would be in the audience to ogle watch our favorites.