autumn iris:
Just remember some suspicious occassions where Noeul sit very carefully like he hurts his ehem you know what. I kind of believing that pairing.

You know, around last year when I started gluing my mental health back together I decided to get into the habit of asking myself one simple question on a regular basis. 

Is this activity, or this person, adding to my life, or taking my life away?

I'm laughing at and assuming someone is having sex with a co worker because they were sitting 'suspicious' is really not healthy. 

This hurt my soul to read.

Day 25. What are your favorite beverages?

Tea, water, non-alcoholic cocktails.

Day 25. What are your favorite beverages? 

Water, tea, chocolate milkshake, cocktails 

autumn iris:

Me too. I follow its page update. Seems like it'll probably air on last week of November after High School Frenemy. There are three slots left for GMM drama to air this year (some people said); Perfect 10 Liners, The Heart Kilers, and Ossan's Love.

Yess, I can’t wait for Perfect 10 Liners and The Heart Killers

autumn iris:

I think Nunew has a twins in Korea called Kim Sunoo of Enhypen (an idol group under HYBE's subsidiary company).

I think they are. Most of GMM couple are actually best friends. Some of them choosing their own partners (like Fourth and Nanon Korapat, if I remember right). The GMM cp that I think is most believable is FirstKhao for me. And EarthMix.

Just remember some suspicious occassions where Noeul sit very carefully like he hurts his ehem you know what. I kind of believing that pairing.

Sunoo and Nunew as twins? Hmm…I don’t see the resemblance lol

RXinw:

I find so cute that you think, I, an only child, would feel moved by this lol

MUHAHAHHAHA

On a serious note, GIRRRRRL you better get your life together! 

U are so mean 

RXinw:

CSO ANNOUNCEMENT!

For those of you who are fans of (lusting after) Andy Bian, the actor who played Jack in HIStory3: Trapped, I have picture of him however I appreciate that the picture may not be appropriate to post here given its nature as there are those here who might not appreciate opening the club and seeing such a picture jumping out at them; especially if they are in public. 

If you are interested, tell me and I will DM you the picture lol.

OH MY GOD ANDY BIANNN I LOVEEEE HIMMMMM

JACKKK <333 

HIA SEND ME THAT PIC NOW

Day 25 ~ October Challenge

What are your favorite beverages?

Have I ever mentioned my love affair for tea? Irish black tea with milk, no sugar. It's a cup of gold lol 

I do enjoy a variety of teas though, green and herbal, sometimes fruit. I have a tendency to match the teas to my mood LOL At this time of year, it's a chai latte all the way. Bobo isn't a thing here but I have liked what I've tried of it.

Surprisingly, I love the smell of coffee but don't like the taste of it. I think it's a Granny/Mother thing, they both drank coffee. 

I also enjoy fruit smoothies, lemonade and flavoured soy milk. 

I'm not a big alcohol drinker but when I do, it's usually a fruity cocktail or something with low alcohol content like Kopparberg. 

Day 25. What are your favourite beverages?

My fav would be coke water cold coffee and its like a strawberry drink but idk exactly what it is called

I like water, caramel macchiatos, iced coffee, cocktails, Strawberry Milkshakes and in the words of Jhope(BTS)- I love Sprite. ♡ lol XD

BabyFeatForever:
Strawberry Milkshakes and in the words of Jhope(BTS)-

I have seen it and it is cute and funny

Geminibaddie22:

My fav would be coke water cold coffee and its like a strawberry drink but idk exactly what it is called

Is it the one from Starbucks? If it is it might be Strawberry Acais 

BabyFeatForever:

Is it the one from Starbucks? If it is it might be Strawberry Acais 

yh ?

So, I'm really loving Love Mechanics right now. I have been in Mark's exact situation, it sucks and I already love War now, so I'm about to go jumping through this screen with bat to defend my boy LMAO I love when shows can make me feel that way. My little shriveled heart isn't dead yet LOL

FaeryWren:

Day 25 ~ October Challenge

What are your favorite beverages?

Have I ever mentioned my love affair for tea? Irish black tea with milk, no sugar. It's a cup of gold lol 

I do enjoy a variety of teas though, green and herbal, sometimes fruit. I have a tendency to match the teas to my mood LOL At this time of year, it's a chai latte all the way. Bobo isn't a thing here but I have liked what I've tried of it.

Surprisingly, I love the smell of coffee but don't like the taste of it. I think it's a Granny/Mother thing, they both drank coffee. 

I also enjoy fruit smoothies, lemonade and flavoured soy milk. 

I'm not a big alcohol drinker but when I do, it's usually a fruity cocktail or something with low alcohol content like Kopparberg. 

Lol I can’t live without tea and coffee

Day 25 - What are your favorite beverages?

Latte, Earl Grey with milk and honey, Ginger tea with honey, Peppermint tea, Chai Latte, Warm water

Day 25: What are your favorite beverages? 

Coffee (milk, no sugar), water ... and, of course, Fluke Natouch. (I know, I'm so predictable.)

p43425:

Day 25: What are your favorite beverages? 

Coffee (milk, no sugar), water ... and, of course, Fluke Natouch. (I know, I'm so predictable.)

If you don't get off that boy, I'm climbing over the balcony LOL