FaeryWren:
Anyone else watching Blue Canvas of Youthful days?

One bitten, twice shy: After what happened before, I'm waiting till all the episodes are released - but I definitely will watch it then.

p43425:

One bitten, twice shy: After what happened before, I'm waiting till all the episodes are released - but I definitely will watch it then.

that's fair. I'm trusting gaga LOL I see it's going up on viki as well but I didnt see the original videos so I dont know if it's censored or not 

So ive started perfect 10 liners......oh goddd.....so many characters.....so many couples..... LOL 

there's a really good chance I'll be dropping this after only a few episodes. This is messy as hell. There's like 20 characters, 4 couples and episode 1 is a flashback so we're not even following the first character. My brain can't follow properly and I honestly skipped a good portion of ep 1. Thats not a good sign. If i'm skipping in episode 1. I'd be surprised if I even make it to episode 3 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
This is random but I was thinking…if we were all to meet in person one day, what would it be like lol

And where? What would we do?

Just a random curious thought XD

This would be very exciting and overwhelming! 

angeliviki2022:
We'd all go to Thailand and attend the GMMTV Sports Meet where we can shout encouragements for our favorites. Since that's only a 1-day event, we'd travel to one of the beaches/islands for beach time and good food. 

Travelling to Thailand would be so much fun! :D Or South Korea!

Even if I make a fool of myself, I don't know this event.^^ We would only be "spectators" at the sports meet event, right? I'm not sporty, LOL, XD. 

I also suggest a city trip, it would certainly be great to explore Bangkok or Seoul with you all together. Ok, I'm now in the mood for travelling, good food and a 5-star hotel and relaxing! ٩(^◡^)۶  

American Fan:
IT'S HAPPENING TOMORROW!

Perfect 10 Liners starts!!

I went to the drama page and yikes, there's over 1800 comments already! I wonder what's the dealio!

I really want to say, that has got to be the longest drama description I've ever seen here!!

(I might be a little high on sugar. I've got cooooookies in the house, yay! Makes this cookie monster very happy, haha. Especially after losing ALL my peanut M&Ms in the car cuz of a quick stop on the brakes)

Have you seen the first episode yet? :-) 

I think I'll watch it! It would be great to have a Sunday Drama again. I've watched "The Trainee" and "We Are" on Sundays and miss watching an airing drama (on Sundays). :D

I'm feeling your lost of M&Ms. (>_<) Hugs! I have speculoos cookies to offer.  ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ 

I don't know if someone else watches it, I'm also interesting in "See your love". I want to watch this, too! 

FaeryWren:
there's a really good chance I'll be dropping this after only a few episodes. This is messy as hell. There's like 20 characters, 4 couples and episode 1 is a flashback so we're not even following the first character. My brain can't follow properly and I honestly skipped a good portion of ep 1. Thats not a good sign. If i'm skipping in episode 1. I'd be surprised if I even make it to episode 3 

Thanks for your feedback. Mmh, I've just read what you've written about "Perfect 10 Liners".... Maybe I'll wait untill episode 2 is released and I'll watch then ep. 1 and 2 together. 

I like it when there are two episodes available at the beginning of a drama. Then I can get into the story more easily. I remember at the beginning of "We Are" the many characters were a bit confusing for me and it took me a while to get used to (then later liked it). :-)

Magnoliee:

angeliviki2022:
We'd all go to Thailand and attend the GMMTV Sports Meet where we can shout encouragements for our favorites. Since that's only a 1-day event, we'd travel to one of the beaches/islands for beach time and good food. 
Travelling to Thailand would be so much fun! :D Or South Korea!

Even if I make a fool of myself, I don't know this event.^^ We would only be "spectators" at the sports meet event, right? I'm not sporty, LOL, XD. 

I also suggest a city trip, it would certainly be great to explore Bangkok or Seoul with you all together. Ok, I'm now in the mood for travelling, good food and a 5-star hotel and relaxing! ٩(^◡^)۶  

Bangkok 5-star hotels in December starting from $50/night, while Seoul's 5-star hotels start at $134/night.

Edit: Yes, the GMMTV event is a sports event for the actors. We would be in the audience to ogle watch our favorites.

Magnoliee:
"Perfect 10 Liners".... Maybe I'll wait untill episode 2 is released and I'll watch then ep. 1 and 2 together. 

That's my plan, too - or maybe even three episodes, if my self-restraint holds out. What helps me with sorting out the many characters is that I know so many of the GMMTV actors. Actually, I sometimes especially enjoy big ensemble casts (e.g. "We Are") for a change of pace.

+++

Quite in the opposite direction from long ensemble-cast series, I just watched "Jack O'Frost", which has been lingering in my PTW list for way too long. As with many JBLs (and KBLs), it's nice to be able to knock off the whole series in two hours or so - and it was also unusual for a JBL in that I knew five of the actors (both leads plus three supportings) from other BLs. Anyways, I really enjoyed it - good story with flawed but interesting characters - and most of all, really good lead actors.

+++

Right now I'm watching today's ep. 4 of "DMD Friendship the Reality: It Takes Two" - and still lovin' it! I guess it's pretty clear how six of the 12 will end up, but as to the other six?  Hmmm. I was intrigued by Por's comment that he "has someone in mind", but his clues didn't help me at all.

Magnoliee:
Thanks for your feedback. Mmh, I've just read what you've written about "Perfect 10 Liners".... Maybe I'll wait untill episode 2 is released and I'll watch then ep. 1 and 2 together. 

I like it when there are two episodes available at the beginning of a drama. Then I can get into the story more easily. I remember at the beginning of "We Are" the many characters were a bit confusing for me and it took me a while to get used to (then later liked it). :-)

If perhaps, just having a whole load of company favourites in one show is the main selling point here, that's fine, and I'm sure fans of those actors will like it. But I don't know anyone LOL 

So, purely from a writing perspective, *cue minor rant* 

BUT 

this is an awful way to set out the ground work for a plot with multiple narratives. The more I think about it, the more annoyed I am about it. They started with a character, with an inner monologue, as though he were our leading narrative for a good 10 minutes, hits us with about 7 characters and 3 couples, in about 5 minutes, and then all of sudden we're in a flashback, telling us all about another couple, kicking off their plot. I mean, that's confusing as hell LOL Why didn't they just open with that couple and saved themselves the air time? 

That's a bad sign to me, creatively, if this is how we're editing episode 1, what's it going to be like when the other couples start being included?

I know I've complained about Fourever You being a little slow, but I knew who was who in the first episode.

angeliviki2022:
Bangkok 5-star hotels in December starting from $50/night, while Seoul's 5-star hotels start at $134/night.

Ohhh (T⌓T) ... this decision. Ok, I would be consent with a 3-star hotel in Seoul, too, LOL. XD

And thanks, for the explanation. I need to google this Sport event. So it's just watching how others do the hard work and sweat and look hot. This is something to think about. (*´∀`*) 

Is there a date already when the GMMTV Sport event will be next year?

p43425:
That's my plan, too - or maybe even three episodes, if my self-restraint holds out. What helps me with sorting out the many characters is that I know so many of the GMMTV actors. Actually, I sometimes especially enjoy big ensemble casts (e.g. "We Are") for a change of pace.

Oh yeah, that's a great idea! Then we would have to wait 2 weeks until 10th November, huh? We can support each other? :D As your mental support I can wait until the third episode, too. :-) But it's just a suggestion. :-) 

From Jack O' Frost I know Honda Kendo because I've seen him in the non BL drama Animals. I know so few actors. When I recognize one, it's always like a surprise egg / easter egg for me, haha, LOL. 

I rarely recognize anyone, but this happens to me in real life, too. 

I'm proud of myself that I'm now slowly starting to recognize the actor Im Chuld Soo in Kdramas. 

(〃´∀`)