RXinw:
@American Fan my online sweetheart, this is just for you

I'm editing my response, sorry, it wasn't very appropriate. :-(

You're killing me!

Ghost Host Ghost House EP 1

This will be real short.

I read the very FIRST sub "The family massacre happened three years ago..." at 1:15 into the drama and had to stop.  

!???!

I just rewatched "You Make Me Dance" and I forgot how much liked it. ♡ :)

American Fan:

This will be real short.

I read the very FIRST sub "The family massacre happened three years ago..." at 1:15 into the drama and had to stop.  

!???!

/deaddd lmao

TO BE FAIR I’m on ep 4 I haven’t seem no on screen masacree or scary ghost lol

Do try again! you can do it! 

axdxex:

/deaddd lmao

TO BE FAIR I’m on ep 4 I haven’t seem no on screen masacree or scary ghost lol

Do try again! you can do it! 

I'll try it again in the daytime hours. lol

BabyFeatForever:

One of those (undeservedly) underrated K-BLs. Glad you liked it.

BabyFeatForever:

Yes, that was a nice watch, even though Jin Hong Seok isn't the most likeable protagonist. Needless to say, great dance scenes. And (like many KBLs) less than two hours for the more convenient movie version (on Viki), so not much of a time investment. Recommended.

American Fan:

This will be real short.

No no no. Bad translation. It was a car accident, not a "massacre". Don't you trust my recommendation?

p43425:

Yes, that was a nice watch, even though Jin Hong Seok isn't the most likeable protagonist. Needless to say, great dance scenes. And (like many KBLs) less than two hours for the more convenient movie version (on Viki), so not much of a time investment. Recommended.

No no no. Bad translation. It was a car accident, not a "massacre". Don't you trust my recommendation?

Really? Well, you said yourself you have low standards, lol, ....but tbh, that word plus the whole spooky effects is all it took. Wahh. I'll try again tomorrow daytime.

American Fan:

I'm editing my response, sorry, it wasn't very appropriate. :-(

You're killing me!

LOL you are good. I honestly read the post but got pulled away so the tab was left open so it seems I was online the whole time lol. Let's be real it is me, before I feel offended I am thinking of something wittier to respond with lol.

Yes, most times I read the posts here but go off to do other things and leave the tab open making it seem as if I am online so if it seems like I am ignoring someone's post most likely I am not just have not responded yet. However if a whole day passes and no response then I am likely ignoring it lol.

This reminds me of my friend on here that I exchange dms with only that she responds to me early but I take up to two weeks sometimes to respond, okay that sounds bad. I would make a horrible penpal. 

Day 3. What are your plans for this fall?

Starting uni again, getting a haircut I've been postponing for months, working on a project for uni and basically doing this digital de-cluttering for the month of November. I will be working on the uni project for longer than just the fall season.

American Fan:
Really? Well, you said yourself you have low standards

Yes, I admittedly have low standards in terms of crappy writing where jaw-dropping cuties are involved - but like you, I also don't really like horror, thrillers, or non-fluffy unpleasantness. Trust me, I would not lead you down the garden path!

Day 3. What are your plans for this fall?    Attend my aunt/godmother's 85th birthday party next month. She lives in Asia and will be flying in. Her 7 remaining siblings will attend. She has 31 nieces and nephews. And I've totally lost count of the great-nieces and great-nephews. My best guess is 44. Should be a fun reunion.

Day 3 ~ October Challenge

What are your plans for this fall? 

~ My team have been tasked to infiltrate an underground black market, with myself and my boyfriend on the front line. One of the scientists from the lab has gone rogue and creating issues among the civilians. We've found contaminations in the city water supply as well. This mission might take a while.

It's believed he's been using himself as a test subject and that's how he's managed to escape arrest. If management want to catch you, they will within 12 hours. Escaping for 3 months is unheard of. They told us he didn't have access to our group so we're less likely to be recognized. They never tell us about the other groups but I feel like we're the youngest, so it's possible he doesn't know we even exist. Management keeps everything top secret, even from each other. The 7 of us are my family. I would like to keep as many of us alive as possible.

Boyfriend ~ It would be my luck to be on the most dangerous mission we've been on, involving the public, my cells are mutating rapidly, and the enemy wants my boyfriend. So I would just like this to be over.

Studying my top 10 bl's and, although their own stories, i'm seeing the same 'vibes' appear over and over. It's very enlightening in what I find visually appealing in BL stories. I'm going to have to go look at the het series now and see if it applies there too lol

p43425:

Um, that word is used in reference to the first, abandoned property he visits, not his family's house, remember?