Rien:

Made a new banner template and so here's 3 new banners.

For the members who missed Rien's post 3 days ago, WE HAVE NEW BANNERS! 

BLBelize1:
Thank You

You're Welcome! Fun icebreaker: Are there any series you are watching right now?

babi:
Hidden Agenda

i've read so many bad reviews but i wanna know what you guys think about this series 

I gave it a 7/10. My 7's mean "Do Not Recommend To Others"  

Simi_Tutu:

In my defense, I didn't have my much-needed cup of coffee before I sent this earlier today. At least, that's the story I'm sticking to. LMAO

If you say so.  hehe

RXinw:
Just dropping in to say hey!

Glad you're back!!

Take your time! You'll be back into the swing of things before you know it!

BLBelize1:
I would love to join

Hi! Welcome.

I see you are currently watching some of the same BL dramas we are here on this thread. Feel free to post your thoughts and opinions about whatever ep you might be watching or the drama as a whole. We enjoy reading each other's posts. This is a place of respect and fun too! 

Simi_Tutu:

You're Welcome! Fun icebreaker: Are there any series you are watching right now?

Thank you . Oh my so many. I use to be a binge watcher but Not Me broke me out of it . So now I look forward to seeing something everyday and torture myself waiting weekly for the new episodes. I love  supernatural stuff. So, while I am watching everything from Love Sea to We are, I am enjoying Century of Love. Because I also like period pieces I am enjoying Meet Me at the Blossom.     

American Fan:

Hi! Welcome.

I see you are currently watching some of the same BL dramas we are here on this thread. Feel free to post your thoughts and opinions about whatever ep you might be watching or the drama as a whole. We enjoy reading each other's posts. This is a place of respect and fun too! 

Thank you I will 

I started watching Only Friends the other night. I just wanted something different because the fluff was too much for me... I know, I'm weird.

But I have to say Boston is one of the only characters I have seriously seriously disliked as a main. He's a terrible friend. And they aren't really developing his character for us to understand outside he just doesn't want his friend to have what he wants and is jealous and awful.  I feel like they were going for Queer as Folk on this but missed the mark a bit. Or a lot. Even Brian became likeable at times.

RXinw:
Thank you for all the good wishes and thoughts.

I'm so relieved that you're safe. We missed you lots!

Simi_Tutu:
Takara no Vidro Episode 2

Thanks for sharing our mutual enthusiasm for this superb series! (And sorry, I also didn't catch what Taishin's major is.)

axdxex:
I know some people have issues with Dunk's acting. I'm not one of them.

Nor me. The nasty critics (not only about Dunk, who I adore) suck out all the joy.

BLBelize1:
I am enjoying Century of Love.

Just finished Ep. 2, and I'm happy to say that this series is really exceeding my expectations.

Century of Love Episode 1: Part 1

---> I'm curious to know what others think about the opening OST, "Waiting to Tell You Those Words" by Kan The Parkinson, and how it fits with the images shown. I'm impressed with the song. It has a truly unique sound. Kan's soulful voice is just captivating. However, the photos are too upbeat and fast-paced, which doesn't align with the song's mood. I'm interested to hear if others share the same perspective.

---> I'm 2:30 minutes into the episode, and the sound effects used for the fight scene will put me in an early grave. The sound editor is out of control. It's giving off classic film Vibes like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or even  Kung Fu Hustle. I'm not saying it's a bad thing because these films, in my eyes, are masterpieces; I just wasn't prepared to have that style of film editing in the series, lol.

---> I thought this boy got shot in the heart or close to it with the way he passed out, but he got shot in the arm. Edit: I take that back. He's allowed to pass out. EWW, the way the bullet crawled out of his skin. They did not need to show us that part; it could have been edited. Haha

--->I'm struggling to track San and Wad's romantic timeline. One moment, San is injured, and the next, they happily enjoy an opera show together. Then, out of nowhere, he gives her a handkerchief with a ring, and on the same day, they find themselves dealing with a prince and a father attempting to arrange an unwanted marriage for her. Now, they're both on the run. It feels like the show is rushing through the history of their relationship to reach their future reincarnated selves.

---> Wad's final request to the prince was for him to spare the man she loves who is not him, BURN. When a character dies in the first episode of a series, it sets the stage for intense events, keeping me engaged and eager for more.

--->I have doubts about this plot. The Five-Colored Stone is the property of a goddess, so why would the doctor divide it into San and Wad? It should be highly revered and not used casually, but this Doctor brings it out whenever someone breaks down his door with an injured human. Nu Wa will not be pleased with the situation. She is the goddess who created humans and did not want any disasters. Isn't this the very definition of chaos, not balance? The Doctor should be more mindful. I can't help but feel that he might be another deity or fate itself.

---> YES, club members, get yourself a man who will sacrifice his body and endure immeasurable pain daily for the next century. That right there is a keeper.

---> RANDOM: Okay, every time I see an actor in a BL toss their shirt aside dramatically, it makes me giggle. It is A unique BL love language, LOL

---> So Wad has to feed him the second half of the stone so he can return to normal, but what if she doesn't have it? I hope the Doctor doesn't leave the second part of the jewel in the temple.

Notes till 24.47

American Fan:
I prob sound close-minded as I have some limitations to what I choose to watch, but tbh, I do try quite a few genres/themes/plots from time to time to see if they stick. I may not get past the first ep, but I try!!

I skipped over the spoilers, but hopefully I can watch We Are later today. : -(    I have an art class beginning today and it's 3 hours long. Getting butterflies cuz I'll be meeting new people face to face. Sometimes rl is uncomfortable.

I apologize for missing your response from 2 days ago; I didn't see the notification. How did the first day of art class go? I understand feeling nervous. During the pandemic, I became accustomed to working from home, so transitioning from in-person classes to online was relatively smooth for me as an introvert. While online learning has pros and cons, it was more beneficial for me.

Want to hear something funny? While I'm still on the topic of being an introvert, I was hanging out with my dad yesterday. We went food shopping and started discussing self-checkout lines because I love them. I didn't have to talk to anybody; I could walk in and out of the store completely invisible. My dad had a good laugh because, like me, he doesn't like interacting with the cashier, LOL.

I don't think you are closed-minded at all. Everyone has their own unique preferences, and that's okay. While some people may enjoy it, I decided to stop watching the drama Sunset x Vibes this week.

(Variety Show) Is anyone else watching The Boyfriend? I decided to start this over His Man 3. Now I’m on Ep2 and invested—

axdxex:
Is anyone else watching The Boyfriend? I

Oh! A new Japanese BL I wasn't aware of. I'll definitely check it out and get back to you! 

Simi_Tutu:
A new Japanese BL I wasn't aware of.

"The Boyfriend" (Tuesdays on Netflix, three episodes so far) is reality TV - so it depends on your definition of BL, but I would call it "gay matchmaking", and that's why it's not listed on World of BL. I've only had time to glance at it so far, but it seems very high quality (as one would tend to expect from the Japanese).