RXinw:
That first picture is fulfilling fantasies. Lawd how will I survive this series!

American Fan:
I was thinking something similar, minus the fantasies, LOL. More about survival though.

I'm with @RXinw-- definitely fulfilling fantasies. I could write up a  whole fanfic based on that one picture lmao

Off-topic: No BL talk here, just food  :-)

@RX - Speaking of food here's my Thai food pics from our favorite place in Seattle. The last pic is from an Indian place, but first time visit.  I hope you go to the Thai place you mentioned soon! YUM!!

flower cupsspring rolls
pineapple fried ricetandori chicken/tofu butter masala/naan

PS -  My middle school friend that I JUST talked about above called me as I'm writing this post, to see if everything is okay cuz of the wildfires. Weird...

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Our Dating Sim

I liked that one. I think you will too.

ibelieve413:

August Challenge Day 1

My home is in Texas, USA. I live with my mom and daughter, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 bearded dragon, 1 hamster, 1 pacman frog, and 1 leopard gecko. I've lived in Montana for 10 years, Wyoming for 3 years, Florida and Washington State for 1 year each. But Texas will always be my home.

Another Texan I'm in North Texas DFW area middle.

American Fan:
pineapple fried rice

This caught my attention. How did it taste and would you recommend.

axdxex:

Time for another The Heart Killers Update!!!

H.O.T.

XD

————————————————————————————

@American Fan (cant quote ur post cuz I’m on my phone) it’s nice to have that kind of friendship from younger years even when you’re older :)

American Fan:

Off-topic: No BL talk here, just food  :-)

@RX - Speaking of food here's my Thai food pics from our favorite place in Seattle. The last pic is from an Indian place, but first time visit.  I hope you go to the Thai place you mentioned soon! YUM!!

flower cupsspring rolls
pineapple fried ricetandori chicken/tofu butter masala/naan

PS -  My middle school friend that I JUST talked about above called me as I'm writing this post, to see if everything is okay cuz of the wildfires. Weird...

Looks delicious! It’s nice that u had some Indian food as well, makes me feel happy lol- did u like it?

I’ve never heard of pineapple fried rice…

ShirleyCrow:

I liked that one. I think you will too.

I did!!

Our Dating Sim

I see why everyone was saying how cute it was cuz it was ADORABLEEEE

Wan and Ki Tae were so cute together omg 

I binged the whole thing in like 2 hours (it’s 1:30am rn) and I beat my time for Kiseki: Dear To Me- another new record now lol

Overall, I genuinely enjoyed it a lot and it was a nice quick and easy watch! 

Rating: 8.5/10 

Any recommendations from my PTW list? I can’t decide on what I wanna watch next but I’d like an enemies to lovers trope with hot scenes (or just good kiss scenes) lol 

Just realised it’s been exactly a year since I found the BL drama world….last year this time, I found Love In The Air and I’d sneak around and find any spare time to watch it. I had to be extra careful at the time as well cuz I was in India with a lot more family around lol 

Feels like forever ago tbh 

Century of Love - Episode 8

NOOOOOOOO!!! The Cliffhanger is diabolical. I was so gearing up for the kung Fu X Gun fire showdown. I sat up in my bed and everything, ready for fight night. *sobs* 

RXinw:

This caught my attention. How did it taste and would you recommend.

I loved it! A bit of curry flavor with cashews, onions and of course the chopped pineapple. The same dish will be different at each place, of course. Some add green peppers and carrots. TBH, the best version I had was in Thailand. I couldn't eat enough of it, and it's rare for me to overeat. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
It’s nice that u had some Indian food as well, makes me feel happy lol- did u like it?

I LOVE Indian food, and this was very good. While living in Israel I had an evening "class" on how to make like 6 dishes by an Indian co-worker. Several of us all chipped in for the ingredients and he came to my flat to show us how to make them. Then we stuffed ourselves for the rest of the evening , haha. I was in heaven!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Just realised it’s been exactly a year since I found the BL drama world….last year this time, I found Love In The Air

A great choice! P43425 is rewatching this one rn. Are you still enjoying it, P43425?  I think LITA was my first rewatch series ever!! I loved it just as much the second time. 

RXinw:

Century of Love - Episode 8

NOOOOOOOO!!! The Cliffhanger is diabolical. I was so gearing up for the kung Fu X Gun fire showdown. I sat up in my bed and everything, ready for fight night. *sobs* 

You're having all the luck with cliffhangers. I'm taking notes.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Any recommendations from my PTW list? I can’t decide on what I wanna watch next but I’d like an enemies to lovers trope with hot scenes (or just good kiss scenes) lol 

• Big Dragon
  • Dark Blue Kiss (maybe?)
  • Jazz For Two
  • Last Twilight (you haven't seen this yet?!? lol)
  • My Engineer
  • Never Let Me Go (Mafia style!)
  • TharnType (hot scenes)

Meet You At The Blossom - Episode 8

A moment of silence for the suffering endured by both the characters and the fans for the last two episodes. The cliffhanger we are left with at the end of today's episode is just plain cruel, but jokes on them because I have the book. Unfortunately for next week's episode according to the book, which the series has followed line for line, the reunion will be heart breaking as hatred will come blazing out of Xiabao's eyes and pierce Huaien's heart. I ran to the book at the end of the episode to see what happens next I just could not read further after the first couple lines. Next week's episode 9 will be heart shattering for the romance department.

I cannot believe that there are only 4 episodes left. How will I move on!