Hands Down Halloween and Day of the Dead

:) Happy Birthday! 

Mignon toi:

Day 27: Favourite Holiday?

New year, Christmas

Christmas is my second favorite ♡

First Note of Love Episode 4 

Sea was quite sassy when he was younger. The side-eye he gave Neil. LOL

Neil looks so nurturing as he sings to Sea by the River; it's absolutely adorable!

No, not young Sea crying because he thinks Neil died :(

"Everything's going to be all right." -I'm curious how long it will take Neil to piece together he has previously met Sea.  Kiddo is dropping numerous hints. I'm really looking forward to seeing what will happen when he finally figures it out!

I said it last week, and I'll say it this week: Ting Fei, seriously?? Rock, paper, scissors? That's the best you've got? She really had no back-up plan in case things fell apart.  She really said "Que sera sera." Who gave this girl this job?!

Liang "Coming in clutch"  as always!

The way Reese came running to check on Neil the minute he saw he wasn't doing OK on the live stream  <3

Oh my God, these two are already sharing the same utensil what lucky french fries !!

Honestly, I don't understand why there are so many hate comments about this wig. That's just how my hair looks on a normal basis when I don't brush it. LOL

Neil is a big ass flirt like he loves making Sea blush haha 

I'm trying to behave myself, but this episode is not making it easy. The scene when Neil is lying in bed, and you can see his stomach is killing me ...  The film Director  understood the assignment

I love how Neil is unintentionally mirroring his past behaviors with Sea. Some people may find this creepy, but I love it. He keeps padding Sea's head and it's driving me crazy. 

STOOOOP Sea's smile when he returns Neil's good morning I think this is the biggest smile he's had so far in the series !!! Why is he so freaking cute???????

Not Mei laughing at social media comments saying Neil looks old and gained weight.

Not Neil  leaning over Sea  reading comments, as if they're already dating 

Reese gaslighting Sea into joining the band by holding Neil's career over his head Lol 

Mei- The mother hen completely over her Chicks crap?  She really just pointed to other band members feeding each other as an example of proper behavior. God, I love this woman LMAOO

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Yay! Aw man, not even a peck?

"hogging" means not to keep him to yourself more than your share, lol.

@simi - That Hoops & Yo (did I get it right?) is soooo fun!!

I've been watching a UK reality dating show on Netflix and my inner voice has a London accent now. There's a few slang terms I'm not getting, but overall it's been fun.

American Fan:
did I get it right

YES! They are my favorite cards to get they're so funny!

American Fan:
Was that "real life" kiss (not the fantasy kisses) one of the longest in BL history? Maybe close? And Tutor in a sleeveless T-shirt...I bet he's inspired to write that sex scene for their novel now.

I watched the episode on YT and then went to find the uncensored version and that kiss scene is looooong 

American Fan:
One thing this series does well - it's very inconsistent. 

I confess I snorted.

American Fan:

"hogging" means not to keep him to yourself more than your share, lol.

@simi - That Hoops & Yo (did I get it right?) is soooo fun!!

I've been watching a UK reality dating show on Netflix and my inner voice has a London accent now. There's a few slang terms I'm not getting, but overall it's been fun.

Lol I totally did not get that :0 fine we’ll share 50-50 

Also, what are the slang terms? Perhaps I can explain

First Note of Love Ep4 

I don't want to be redundant, so I'm just going to say that --

• These two really do have insane chemistry. I am in love. They also make such a  pretty picture together. *clutches heart* 
  •  what in the MossBank cameo lmao
  • them fighting over everything is giving me life
  • honestly I just wanted to share this gif I found

• Anyway, this one is currently a must watch. I have high hopes it will pull though to the end. I feel the potential.
 GelfyFaeth222:
yeaaah, someone else who likes instrumentals LOL I love the asian lofi. These are lovely <3 I'll be saving these to my list. I did listen to asian lofi before I found the violin lofi but I guess the erhu is a violin so LOL

Glad you liked them! I love the sound of the erhu so much.♡ I learned about that song, Lao Duang Duen, because it was a song mentioned briefly only once in conversation with Wayo in the 2 Moons series, and then I went searching for it online. I'm so glad I got curious and went to search for it and then found this version. I'm in love with this song. I love watching a BL and just discovering something randomly that I never knew before or that existed, being curious, and going down a rabbit hole online of discovering new beautiful things from just the mention of something in it.

axdxex:

First Note of Love Ep4 

• These two really do have insane chemistry. I am in love. They also make such a  pretty picture together. *clutches heart* 

• Anyway, this one is currently a must watch. I have high hopes it will pull though to the end. I feel the potential.

Aww I love that gif <3 

And yep, I definitely see myself rating this a 10 lol

axdxex:

First Note of Love Ep4 

It seems good so far, and I'm liking the story that's developing also.

I'm really enjoying Manner of Death but the odds are so stacked against me watching this show free. Youtube has audio and episodes missing. Dailymotion is poor quality and constantly buffering. I'm going to have to sign up to wetv just to watch the rest of this series. lol

GelfyFaeth222:

I'm really enjoying Manner of Death but the odds are so stacked against me watching this show free. Youtube has audio and episodes missing. Dailymotion is poor quality and constantly buffering. I'm going to have to sign up to wetv just to watch the rest of this series. lol

oh no wait, nevermind. wetv has that stupid scanner thing in order to pay and i dont know how to use those. i dont have that on my phone. this is really frustrating lol

August Challenge Day 27

Do you have a favorite holiday/holy day, and how do you celebrate/observe it? Or maybe none?

Halloween

I love Halloween and the fall season more than any other holiday or season. The type of Halloween vibe that I go for is a cute and adorable spooky that is fun and cozy. I don't like the lurid and gore side that a lot of people go for.

I also like to listen to charming, whimsical, enchanting, magical, relaxing ambient Halloween background music at that time of the year. There are many really good channels on YouTube that have really great ones. If anyone would like a few suggestions I'll drop a few links below. The YT algorithm will take over from there to give you tons of great suggestions like these.

Playlist for a magical halloween | Halloween Instrumental Music Playlist
Halloween at Hogwarts
Relaxing Halloween Music

axdxex:

First Note of Love Ep4 

I so agree with you