RXinw:
I too now have so many questions

LOL!

RXinw:
Chinese Drama called Cold Case

Oh, an investigative drama. How is the pacing? I have the worst attention span. Whenever I try to watch a Chinese drama, there are just too many episodes. I love police investigation murder mysteries, so maybe I'll like this one.

I also feel the need to take a break from the romance genre. I'm thinking about finally binge-watching "Connection" after I finish watching "Kurosagi" (2006). Plus, I'm still in the middle of watching "Black Out."

Simi_Tutu:
Today, I ended up dropping "My Love Mix Up" two episodes before it ended. I gave it a shot, but it didn't work for me.

I watched that one until the end because I simply adore Fourth and live for Gem's deep yet soft voice and I quite liked the ending. I didn't mind it over all, but for me I think the issue is that I'm starting to find most High School BL's (and some College ones) just overdone, mostly unrelatable, and therefore a little on the boring side. They're good for what they are, but a little too "safe" story and romance wise for my BL tastes, which is why they take place in High School. The only one I found that wasn't like that was The Rebound. I kept forgetting they were supposed to be in HS...lol. That said, most JBL's are without any kind of NC scenes and innocent characters, but they are so well done and such great stories that you don't need any kind of NC scene.

Simi_Tutu:
I love police investigation murder mysteries, so maybe I'll like this one.

I highly recommend The Auditors.

sjay:
AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 27 - Holidays/Holy Days 

What's that?

axdxex:
Cosmetic Playlover Final Review

I also have mixed feelings about the series, mainly because the story didn't do much for me. On the other hand, it has cute protagonists, and I have famously low standards where cuties are concerned, so I enjoyed it. 

p43425:
I also have mixed feelings about the series

I'd forgotten I'd just finished that one and included it on my current watchlist. Oops. 

Like you, I wasn't 100% sold on it, but there was just something about it I still enjoyed. That said, it's not something I'd rewatch, but it was decent for what it was. I think I was just a sucker for Natsume, tho I'm not entirely sure why, and I just wanted him to be a happy little bean and get his HEA...lol.

Simi_Tutu:

I would absolutely love to go kayaking, or spend the day painting the breathtaking landscape!

have you heard of Acorn Coffee? I have seen a couple of Acorn Coffee Recipes online and always wondered if it was illegal to take fallen acorns from national parks.

I have not ever heard of acorn coffee. 

Pretty sure when it comes to National Parks the rule is to leave everything as undisturbed as possible. But painting is okay, lol.

MeNotYou:

Sounds fun! Count me in!

Hi & welcome neighbor across the border!

We chat about the BL's we watch and all opinion's are respected. We joke around a lot and have fun. Some of us are watching the same currently airing BL's as you, and we post our thoughts about them each week. 

We are almost done with a month long challenge of answering questions about ourselves.  You can find them here: https://postimg.cc/MndttspQ

I just caught up with Mitsuya Sensei no Keikakutekina Ezuke and have the same thoughts as you. I'll keep watching to see where it goes, but imo, the older guy doesn't give off romantic vibes at all and yeah, the age gap is too extreme, even for me! And I love a good age gap romance. (Unlike someone I know @RX!!)

Battle of the Writers has been an unpredictable roller coaster. I threw a fit over last week's ep, but this week was better.(Calmer, lol). Kind of a love/hate thing going on for now.

Sorry, this is a long reply, but I also want to mention that on Sunday, Sept 1 some of us are starting History 3: Trapped. We watch (for some it's a rewatch) it on our own time and post our thoughts here. Posts are labeled with the EP # and spoilers are hidden. 

I'm about to start The On1y One if I can stay awake long enough.

MeNotYou:

What's that?

See my comment above, lol.

sjay:
I do enjoy Halloween because of all the fun decorations.

This reminds me that my fav thing about Halloween is the candy corn!! Yum! Yum!

It's the only time of year I can find it at the market.

MeNotYou:
That said, most JBL's are without any kind of NC scenes and innocent characters, but they are so well done and such great stories that you don't need any kind of NC scene.

Yes, this right here, I 100% agree with you! JBLS just hits differently on my feeling meter. The subtle cinematography has a way of making the plot more impactful. 

MeNotYou:
a little too "safe" story and romance wise for my BL tastes

I've found that I now enjoy more mature storylines that focus on adult conflict. I've noticed that BL  has been taking a new direction lately. I'm excited to see more fantasy and action-packed plots, as that's more to my taste.

I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this, but those blue shorts for the school uniforms throw me off now. Ever since I saw them on a certain actor, *Cough* Earth *Cough* Some of the actors are just too old to be wearing them.

MeNotYou:
The Auditors

Its on my PTW haha Jin Goo XD

p43425:
it has cute protagonists,

They are super cute!! I can't totally blame you, haha.

Simi_Tutu:
blue shorts for the school uniforms throw me off now. Ever since I saw them on a certain actor, *Cough* Earth *Cough* Some of the actors are just too old to be wearing them.

I have a special place in my heart for the stories of young first love that I totally missed out on in my own teens. *sigh* As to Earth in "My Only 12%": Yeah, he was 25 at the time it was filmed, but nevertheless, I thought he was really really good in the role. I totally loved his chemistry with Santa.

MeNotYou:

Sounds fun! Count me in!

Welcome to the club :)

American Fan:
We are almost done with a month long challenge of answering questions about ourselves.  You can find them here: https://postimg.cc/MndttspQ

I just caught up with Mitsuya Sensei no Keikakutekina Ezuke and have the same thoughts as you. I'll keep watching to see where it goes, but imo, the older guy doesn't give off romantic vibes at all and yeah, the age gap is too extreme, even for me! And I love a good age gap romance. (Unlike someone I know @RX!!)

Battle of the Writers has been an unpredictable roller coaster. I threw a fit over last week's ep, but this week was better.(Calmer, lol). Kind of a love/hate thing going on for now.

Sorry, this is a long reply, but I also want to mention that on Sunday, Sept 1 some of us are starting History 3: Trapped. We watch (for some it's a rewatch) it on our own time and post our thoughts here. Posts are labeled with the EP # and spoilers are hidden.

I'm about to start The On1y One if I can stay awake long enough.

Thank you neighbour!

The challenge sounds interesting so I'll definitely check it out... thanks for the link!

Like you I'm ok with anything under 15 yrs gap wise, dependent on how old the youngest is of course (or how old the oldest is too), or it can quickly tip over into that "grooming" grey area or familial vibe. When I look at this couple, all I can see is a father and son and no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to unsee it that way. Also like you, I'm getting zero romance vibes between them. Heck the ML even said they look like father and son when he saw them together in a passing window too. I watched 4 or 5 eps trying my best to give it a shot, but have now put it on hold for the time being and I MAY go back to it when it's completed. I rarely drop shows, but I'm really struggling with this one for sure, so I just might have to.

I feel the exact same about BOTW. I feel like a human pendulum swaying between like and cringe...lol.

Ooh a party watch! Count me in! I've never seen it, so I'm happy to join in on the fun.

The On1y One is a good one. I'm really enjoying it so far. Of course, since Unknown is one of my all time fav BLs, I clearly have a thing for TBLs, so I may be a little biased. 😁

American Fan:
leave everything as undisturbed as possible

I had a feeling that was the case. Upstate New York is okay. Hook Mountain State Park has a lovely hiking trail. The view at the top is quite rewarding.