American Fan:
WELL, shoot. I can't resist those eyes! Okkkkaaaayyyy, we'll share!! But no hogging allowed!

Yay! Aw man, not even a peck?

American Fan:
And I like rap, haha!

We're very similar lol

I love rap and age gaps!

sjay:
Blind (Enhypen), Scream (Enhypen), Still Monster (Enhypen), and  Blockbuster (Enhypen feat Yeonjun)

Great songs! I used to be obsessed with Blind when the Orange Blood album came out and I'd listen to it on repeat like 5 times a day lol

First Note Of Love ep 4

That random MosBank cameo seriously caught me off-guard lmao XD

Aww Sea and Neil r so cute, they're already in love lol

And the new guy at the end of the ep looks handsome, I'm excited for the second couple!

I wish they'd release 2 eps a week :( 1 30-minute ep a week is not enough TT

Also, I love the song Ain't Gonna Stop- another one to add to my fav OST list!

Day 27 of August Challenge: Do you have a favourite holiday/holy day, and how do you celebrate/observe it? Or maybe none?

I love Christmas! It's so fun to get out all the decorations and spend a whole day as a family putting them up while listening to festive songs. And on Christmas Day our family wears matching Christmas pyjamas and spend time together. 

I also like celebrating Onam. We make the flower patterns on the floor and have a big family meal called Sadhya on banana leaves. We dress up traditionally and take pictures too- it's so fun! Here r some pictures of the flowers patterns we made last year in India: 

The one on the left was in my grandpa's badminton court and the one on the right was outside our house. 

angeliviki2022:

Happy Birthday! Tomorrow is a travel day for me. Sorry to miss it.

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

RXinw:
Happy Birthday when it comes! *balloon emoji*

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes

Simi_Tutu:

Thank you

GelfyFaeth222:

Happy Birthday to ShirlyCrow

Thank you that is so sweet

OnyxTheHedgehog:

First Note Of Love ep 4

That random MosBank cameo seriously caught me off-guard lmao XD

Aww Sea and Neil r so cute, they're already in love lol

And the new guy at the end of the ep looks handsome, I'm excited for the second couple!

I wish they'd release 2 eps a week :( 1 30-minute ep a week is not enough TT

Also, I love the song Ain't Gonna Stop- another one to add to my fav OST list!

I know I wasn't expecting them to show up.

RXinw:
It is now 12:46 am where I live so.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ShirleyCrow

Thank you that is so sweet

Ash:

Happy Birthday Shirley !!!

Thank you so much

FortPeatForever:

Day 27: Favourite Holiday?

It is hands down Halloween. ♡♡♡

Hands Down Halloween and Day of the Dead

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I also like celebrating Onam. We make the flower patterns on the floor and have a big family meal called Sadhya on banana leaves. We dress up traditionally and take pictures too- it's so fun! Here r some pictures of the flowers patterns we made last year in India: 

The one on the left was in my grandpa's badminton court and the one on the right was outside our house. 

your pictures arent working for me =( but I googled Onam festival. Wow. I've seen those flower mandala's before but didn't know the purpose. Sounds beautiful <3

ShirleyCrow:

I know I wasn't expecting them to show up.

Lol yeah

GelfyFaeth222:

your pictures arent working for me =( but I googled Onam festival. Wow. I've seen those flower mandala's before but didn't know the purpose. Sounds beautiful <3

Yeah, it’s really fun! I love celebrating it in Kerala, although this time we can’t since we stayed in London 

Day 27: Favourite Holiday?

New year, Christmas