Day 16 Favorite BL drama Parent

Gen's parents in The Miracle of Teddy Bear

They are both so accepting, and loving of their gay son. Such a nice change of pace for bl's. The Father is a military man also. What a lovely shock to see. 

may i join? i love BL's

I have created a Discord called BL Drama Lovers Club (MDL) as an extension of this forum. I’ve noticed a lot of people would like this club to have more features. Unfortunately, MDL is missing a lot of features so I thought everyone would enjoy a Discord server as well 

Here’s the link if you would like to join: https://discord.gg/jhPCn5Tr

Also, please let me know if there are any roles you would like to be added to the server or any channels you would like to add as well!!!

(I will probably repeat this message so no one misses it so don’t be alarmed if you see it over and over lmao)

I would like to join the club :)

Benizakura:

Day 16: Favorite BL Drama Parent

• Pete's dad (Dark Blue Kiss)
  • Gao Shi De's mom (We Best Love)
  • Tharn's parents (TharnType) ---> the whole family is goals!! <33

this comment! you must have read my mind. 

I would also add Pete's mom from Love By Chance loved how realistic she was.  

Aek's mom from Bite Me

this is not really his parent, but a parent figure that is choi yeon woo's aunt from Color Rush

xiang hao ting's mom from HIStory3: Make Our Days Count 

lastly Chonlatte's mom from Tonhon Chonlatte. 

Can I join ? Can I answer all questions of april in one time until now ? :D

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 16: Favorite BL Drama Parent !!

A lot of people have already repeated the same parents, but my number one would be Chonlatee's mom from Tonhon Chonlatee. She was very defensive of him, and pretty much went off on anyone that hurt his feelings. She supported him in his feelings toward Tonhon, and she is the mother anyone would love to have. 

Day 16: My Favorite BL  Drama Parent 

Pete´s Dad ( Dark Blue Kiss)

Mork´s Uncles? ( i see them as Parent figures) fom my Ride. I love them so much <3

D15 - Favourite BL drama trope
I'm not going to be original, it's enemies to lovers trope. However, I'd like to see more of pretend turned real relationship trope (like Xiao Li Cheng & Teng Mu Ren or Peng Ze & Li Zhen Zhen) - my favourite fanfiction trope.
D16 - Favourite BL drama parent
Best parent award goes to Thun's mom (He's coming to me) and Phat's mom (Something in my room). Not only did they accept the fact that their son is in love with another man, they also accepted the fact that said man is a ghost. That is a whole another level of being a supportive parent.

ZhouYanRan:

D15 - Favourite BL drama trope
I'm not going to be original, it's enemies to lovers trope. However, I'd like to see more of pretend turned real relationship trope (like Xiao Li Cheng & Teng Mu Ren or Peng Ze & Li Zhen Zhen) - my favourite fanfiction trope.
D16 - Favourite BL drama parent
Best parent award goes to Thun's mom (He's coming to me) and Phat's mom (Something in my room). Not only did they accept the fact that their son is in love with another man, they also accepted the fact that said man is a ghost. That is a whole another level of being a supportive parent.

Yep, and not only did Thun's mom accept that he was in love with a ghost but that said ghost was also her ex LOL. Awesome mom all around.

DAY 16 - FAVORITE BL DRAMA PARENT

Leo's parents from "Don't say no"

I’ll definitely join that discord server! I have to find a way to log back into my account again. 

I want to join the group to help keep myself up to date with any new BLs.

16 Favourite BL Drama parents : Zol & Zon's mother in Why R U ?  and Gao Shide's in We best love

17 Favourite Kiss :  When nobody is drunk or sleeping ... Ask for consent is important and also sexy...

Maybe Zon & Saifah's kiss in Why R U ? after the show or in the last episode for the high level of shyness/cuteness.

It's not really kiss scene but an intimate one : Tae & Oh-Aew studying and scratching scene is like the  best one (I Told Sunset About You).

And Sun Bo & Lu Zhi's kiss in the bathroom scene (History 3 Make our days count). 

Of course I love Bad Buddy and Not me kisses scenes too.