lol, I just realized I never asked to join, but I would love to be a part of the club. 

Allow me to join Please !! 

Day 16 Favorite BL drama Parent
All of your Fav Parent pick was good, I'm just gonna add one more

Shi Lei's Mom (Beloved in House)

Day 17 - Favorite Kiss  

To My Star - God, the final kiss  was everything I asked for and made me squeal like no tomorrow.
 I was like "What had just happened" the entire moment.

BTW it was  "FIRST PROPER K-BL KISS"

D17 - Favourite kiss
In order for a kiss to become my favourite, it must meet three conditions:
1. it looks real (no dead lips touching)
2. it's essential (or at least very important) for the plot
3. it has an emotional impact on me
So far, only three kisses have met all three conditions, namely:
- Pat & Pran's kiss (Bad Buddy ep.5)
At that point I was ready to rate this drama 10. It was so beautifully acted it exceeded all of my expectations. The build-up to this scene was perfect, the tension between the leads was palpable, all those pent-up feelings on one hand and newly discovered feelings on the other...
- Zhou Shu Yi & Gao Shi De's kiss (We Best Love: No.1 for You ep.5)
I love this scene, it was heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. One has given up, the other one's just realised. The disbelief on one hand, the hope on the other, the confession, the tears...
- Sky & Paper's kiss (Second Chance ep.3)
Hands down the best scene in the entire drama. This kiss was a major breakthrough in their relationship. One was hoping for his feelings to be reciprocated, the other clearly wasn't ready to face his own feelings. It was innocent, it was painful...
I was literally crying watching all of them, don't judge me, please 🥺

Day 17 :

My favourite kiss - Bad Buddy ep 5 kiss

The amount of raw emotion going on in this scene- I love it.

Day 17: Favorite  Kiss

Has to be two of SeanWhite's  kisses, besides OffGun's awesome chemistry in this series I love the emotions I felt while watching these two scenes:

Ep 14: 

Their last kiss and it's so passionate just like their love for each other.  I love their body language here. After everything they've been thru in those months it's only solidified their love.  When Sean puts the button bracelet on White it feels like a promise that no matter what they'll stay together forever. And I think OffGun portrayed that well.

Ep 8. 

Their first kiss it's just an explosion of emotions. Think my favorite part of this was Sean constantly asking for consent. Loved that.  And it's the moment that they realize what they feel and they are not gonna run from it anymore. Added bonus when they put their foreheads together it really feels like their souls are connecting. 

Love how these two kisses were shot. Parallels to each other.

Day 17 - Favorite Kiss

I don't think I can answer this one. There are just too many. Their are great emotional kisses, then there are just damn sexy kisses and then there are just so cute you cant help but smile kisses.......I JUST CAN'T!

Best emotional kiss - Bad Buddy closely followed by We Best Love both the first kiss in season one and the couch kiss in season 2. Just so much raw emotion and so well acted. 

Best Sexy Kiss - Anything Max & Tul or Tutor & Fighter. Also Cutie Pie and Secret Crus on you are coming up strong in this category

Most Shocking Kiss - When Black kissed Sean - like just thought i would give that a try now let me beat the shit out of you! Also OffGun for a second time was the bar bathroom kiss in  Theory of Love. That scene really shocked me and not usually how those scenes go.

Best Consent - Cutie Pie. I love how in every scene where they are being intimate Lian is always either verbally checking in with Kuea or giving pauses, space, eye contact to allow him to either pull away, ask to  stop or allow him to continue. Ok not consent but still sweet, would be Semantic Error because giving him the 1 min warning was so freaking great. Also,  To my Star when he says he wants to kiss him and then starts counting to 10 to give him time to react. 

DAY 17 - BEST KISS

There are so many brilliant kisses in a lot of series', but I gotta go with Bad Buddy on this one. Usually in GMMTV BLs, we barely get one or two kisses, but Bad Buddy gave us everything, romantic kisses, emotional kisses, playful kisses, SO MANY KISSES!!!

The rooftop kiss at the end of episode 5 was like this crescendo of emotions from Pat and Pran, all the feelings they had built up over the years was poured into that kiss, and Ohm and Nanon did it so well. Even the scene right after this when they realise what had happened was acted so well.  

And while that kiss is brilliant, my favorite one has to be that kissing relay at the end of episode 7. Man! I was squealing so much when that scene played out, them just having the time of their lives when Pa was struggling to hold on outside 😂

I just changed a bunch of my BL drama ratings (it's rarity for to change my ratings at all)... so my favourites have changed. I-

Blkittykat:

DAY 17 - BEST KISS

There are so many brilliant kisses in a lot of series', but I gotta go with Bad Buddy on this one. Usually in GMMTV BLs, we barely get one or two kisses, but Bad Buddy gave us everything, romantic kisses, emotional kisses, playful kisses, SO MANY KISSES!!!

The rooftop kiss at the end of episode 5 was like this crescendo of emotions from Pat and Pran, all the feelings they had built up over the years was poured into that kiss, and Ohm and Nanon did it so well. Even the scene right after this when they realise what had happened was acted so well.  

And while that kiss is brilliant, my favorite one has to be that kissing relay at the end of episode 7. Man! I was squealing so much when that scene played out, them just having the time of their lives when Pa was struggling to hold on outside ?

T _ T  I am reading the novel of Bad Buddy  and now i miss them even more 

Scarlett:

T _ T  I am reading the novel of Bad Buddy  and now i miss them even more 

Oh I would love to read the novel!

Is there an English translation available anywhere?

Blkittykat:

I brought the English translation off of Amazon... so maybe try there

Blkittykat:

I am reading it for free , Someone posted link  on feeds , here ,https://mydramalist.com/profile/8225921/feeds/6Azowc

Right now , Only 6 chapters are available but will be updated soon ^^ 

hoshthegoat:

I brought the English translation off of Amazon... so maybe try there

Thank you ☺️

Scarlett:

I am reading it for free , Someone posted link  on feeds , here ,https://mydramalist.com/profile/8225921/feeds/6Azowc

Right now , Only 6 eps are available but will be updated soon ^^ 

Oh great I'll give it a try. Thank you ☺️