American Fan:

F.Y.I 

I'm having trouble with my DM's. Looks like my last few didn't go out and currently can't send any out. So if I haven't replied that might be why! Sometimes it's a few days anyways, give or take.

@mingnon toi - I wanted to DM you to let you know I love your pf cat gif. It's sooo cuteee! I'm a kitty lover. lol

ikr same , they are so adorable <3

yes the notifcations again  same here >_< i hope it get fixed soon :(

American Fan:
Meet You At The Blossom starts on Viki. Yayyyyyy!

Ouch, my poor ears!

Simi_Tutu:
I absolutely love Takara no Vidro. It's so good

Yes, this is definitely my fave among the currently airing series I'm watching. Great protagonists - and I'm a sucker for country mouse/city mouse stories.

American Fan:
If it's that good I better wait to binge watch.

I commend you for the self-restraint which I lack.

How did I miss this exciting news two days ago?

I love Santa! I love Perth! I'm highly confident they will be amazing together!

p43425:
How did I miss this exciting news two days ago?

I love Santa! I love Perth! I'm highly confident they will be amazing together!

I saw it and I'm feeling quite positive about it-- something in my gut tells me they're going to work really well together--

Earlier this year I thought I might run out of BL's to watch-- and right now I'm drowning in all the airing titles I want to get to-- a good problem I guess.

axdxex:
Ok! I give in! I'll watch it tonight (wait tomorrow night)! I think it will be easier if I have emotional support lol

I'd be willing to join with a watch group. If not, totally okay too! I love swapping thoughts.

axdxex:

Earlier this year I thought I might run out of BL's to watch-- and right now I'm drowning in all the airing titles I want to get to-- a good problem I guess.

Same here, I just keep adding titles like I have 28 hours a day lol

axdxex:

Ok! I give in! I'll watch it tonight (wait tomorrow night)! I think it will be easier if I have emotional support lol

Right on!!

just gave 29 flowers to boun for birthday

p43425:
I love Santa!

I honestly don't remember him in Between Us but he looks like he will work well with Perth . Perth is a power house  I think he just needed the right partner. I'm excited to see where they can go ! What is happening with Revamp Santa  has a role in it right? Will it still be airing this year ? It is one of my most anticipated series for 2024 .

RE: MEET YOU AT THE BLOSSOM

ShirleyCrow:

I can't wait to hear what you have to say about the show.

Me too!! Haha

p43425:
Ouch, my poor ears!

I wasn't even yelling. This is yelling: I CAN'T WAIT!!!! YAAAAAYYYYY!!

segos:

I'd be willing to join with a watch group. If not, totally okay too! I love swapping thoughts.

ABSOLFRICKINGLUTELY!! (excited yelling) The More The Merrier!!

Seating is unlimited and watch on your own time zone or schedule. Come back here to post your thoughts, opinions and whatever else! Be sure to hide any spoilers! Mention which EP you are commenting about. 

Did I forget anything?

I would like to join this club. Ive been waiting on blossom and am looking forward to reading what others think of it ☺️

p43425:
I love Santa! I love Perth!

I have no idea if I know either of these guys, but I do know that I really like Chimon.

Going to get a little K-poppy atm....sorry!

I was going to start We Are tonight, and I may still do that, BUT right now Stray Kids dropped their mashup, so they get PR time!! Sooo ready to hear them on my new speakers!! ***happy dance***

@shirleycrow - did you see the mashup vid yet? I added the link to my pfp, at the top.

Elfy:

I would like to join this club. Ive been waiting on blossom and am looking forward to reading what others think of it ☺️

Hi Elfy! Cool! Do you want to watch it with us when it airs? As I mentioned just above somewhere, a handful of us will be watching and coming here to share thoughts. Please join us!

PS - I love Ireland!! And I love The Rose. AND you have dropped more dramas than I have, haha. Let's be friends!

American Fan:
RE: MEET YOU AT THE BLOSSOM

are we watching together ?? I am so ready !